Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@shummiπŸ˜ƒ
underline πŸ˜‰
she can't do it cause i already quoted  her post  hahaha...yeh kya kar di ya tum ne? πŸ€£ πŸ€£
i had doubt about itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ heee.πŸ˜†..such mai u are v smart!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Thanx shummiπŸ˜ƒ i   missed you all also πŸ˜³πŸ€— so sweet of u πŸ€—no shopping this week 😊 i'm brockπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ok ok πŸ˜ƒ then where were u?πŸ˜•
i was at university for my class πŸ˜ƒ dont have net in my cell😊  oh! kkkkkkkk!πŸ˜ƒ

i ll be in the comp   from thursdayπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ  thanks πŸ˜ƒ...then it is going to be v interesting πŸ˜›until then sweet can have my 1 st placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜† heeee....πŸ˜†

shumi. thumbnail

yep, finally πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  good na?πŸ˜›...me v happy...
sweet you know whyπŸ˜‰....hahaha 🀣

Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

@shummiπŸ˜ƒ
underline πŸ˜‰
she can't do it cause i already quoted  her post  hahaha...yeh kya kar di ya tum ne? πŸ€£ πŸ€£

ab may kaya karti meri khursi chali jati agaar naa karti too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
may majboorπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
i had doubt about itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ heee.πŸ˜†..such mai u are v smart!πŸ˜ƒ
thnx yaar πŸ˜ƒyaar ,, smart rahnaa padta hay varna dehk hi loo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sab koo no 1     banna hay
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Best Mehendi Madness Shumi Ji!πŸ‘πŸΌ There's a sweetness in this part blended with humor! The haldi part was brillant!... funniest prank when Mithaly pushed our dear Ramona on Krish's Lap!🀣 I love how you make the girls characters so close to each other!..very loveable, bubbly and crazy girls indeed!πŸ˜‰ But too bad we did not have an item song scene to dance with Baba!🀣Bechara Baba!πŸ˜† Please continue soon Shumi Ji! Love you loads and big hug from Me! And a Hi to all the cute girls in this story!!Proud to be a big family!

orkut friendship scraps, friendship images for orkut, myspace
Thanks Shumi Ji!
Edited by shefads - 13 years ago
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

roshna thanks for such a lovely syars bt me not 1st me 5 th baqi do yes congrats to them and to AZi sweety
my pleasur dear... hmmm actully i saw 1st three plce..... ny way congrats 2 azi .....
congrats 2 first five winners.... ab tu koi mistke nahi hoi na....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi shumi dii πŸ€—wonderful haldi ceremonyπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘β­οΈ...... oh!!! ramona on krish lap ....kya kare krish hai he itna handsme πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈ....aisa golden chance hamesha thodi na miltaπŸ˜‰....... sabhee ladkiyan out of control ho gayeπŸ˜›....varna ham sab bahut decent hai😳.itni azani se vasne vallo mei se nai naπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰........wat say shumi diii ....i am right na😳awww.....krish n haldi dress πŸ˜Žlokng stunning.....shehnaz took haldi frm his cheek & put it on her ownface .....wat an unqui idea shehnazπŸ‘πŸΌ ....tussi gr8 ho😳 .... ...lub u dii ....big hug for uπŸ€— t.cre.....
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi di. .
Eppdi irkinge?my jaanu kids?
Im jz coping up wit d prev updates. .uff!i ws away for a few days n hw many chaps i hd misd!;-( ;-( ;-(im nw readn d invitation part. .wow!wat a beautiful invitation!nw im at my uncle's hom. .u knw,post mariag rituals. .i'l b bk wit my essay by 2mrw. .so be ready. .hehe
lub u loads. .tc di. .
Urs azikutty
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
roshna thanks for such a lovely syars bt me not 1st me 5 th baqi do yes congrats to them and to AZi sweety
[/QUOTE]my pleasur dear... hmmm actully i saw 1st three plce..... ny way congrats 2 azi .....
congrats 2 first five winners.... ab tu koi mistke nahi hoi na....πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
[/QUOTE]
nahi sweety no mistake so nice of u😊
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

part-75:

krishna's bed room:

πŸ˜† fash gaya becharaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

krishna:'wahi mere pure kay pure pyaare 42 friends...πŸ˜’'
pyaare 42 friends🀣

rolli:'...ummmmπŸ˜›...say girl friends...'

krishna:'whatever...πŸ˜’'

rolli:'it is nothing but their excitement and happiness.forget about your room.now go and get ready for mehendi and haldi...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'get ready!!!!...where????πŸ˜•...look at the condition of my dressing table...😭'

rolli:'..🀣....go to nitin's room and get ready...by that time i will tell somebody to re arrange your room.'she gave his new dress in a fancy shopping bag .

krishna:'better do that.thanks...πŸ˜ƒ'he took the bag and went to nitin's room.

lovely hall decorationπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

!πŸ˜›

rolli putting haldi on komal!
 rolli:' chalo...tum log bhi haldi lagao krishna ko...πŸ˜ƒ'after all the elderly people were done rolli called krishna's friends. all 44 were just waiting for it.

shalini:'wooo...mai...πŸ˜›' she jumped forward.

romana: 'me first...πŸ˜ƒ'she almost jumped on krishna.

krishna:'omg😲...'he moved back.

mitaly:'tum log bahut chote ho...mai shuru karun ge...πŸ˜›'she pushed romana.romana lost her balance...went and fall on krishna's lap(...🀣)

me 1st again

krishna:'omg...😲...utto...πŸ˜’'he helped her to get up from his lap where as romana did not co operate with him.
yeh sweet luccha🀣🀣

romanu:πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...'she winked at mitaly sitting in krishna's lap

mitaly:'😑...'
😑😑 besharm aik bhi mokaa nahi chodegee🀣

'yeh kya kardi maine?😑...khud romana ko krishna kay godi mai daal di!...😑'she pulled her out of krishna's lap.

romana:'who told you to help me? haan! 😑...' while she was busy asking her, without caring her mitaly took the haldi and put it on krishna's cheek.
πŸ˜‰

mitaly:πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰....πŸ˜‰'while putting haldi on krishna's cheek she winked at him twice.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats my chanceπŸ˜‰

krishna:😲

😳😳😳

romana:'hey rabbha!😲...besharam!😑...tu ne mere kishna ko aank mara?😲 behaya...😑'
hhatooπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

mitaly:'aaa aaa haa haa😑...thodi dar pehele tu krishna kay godi mai girgaye aur utt ne ka naam hi le nahi rahi thi....wo ka?...haan!😑...'
wohi tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† look who is talkingπŸ˜†

rolli:'mitaly and romana...come this sideπŸ˜ƒ...let others to put haldi...😊' she took them aside.

radhi:'😳....god bless you...πŸ˜ƒ'she blessed him while putting haldi on his cheek.

surbhi:'🀣..abey tu boodi hogaye kya?....🀣'she teased radhi.

radhi:'πŸ˜•...then what should i say?πŸ˜•...'

surbhi:' i will show you....πŸ˜ƒ'she took lot of haldi more than necessary in her both the hands.

radhi:πŸ˜• πŸ˜²

surbhi:' i lub u krish😳...muahhhh!....πŸ˜›' she pasted the haldi on both the cheeks.
shurbhi πŸ˜ƒ also πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

krishna:πŸ˜’ πŸ˜³

b2011:'😳...she pinched his cheek while putting haldi.

krishna:'ouch!

muskaan:'...where should i put???πŸ˜•... there is no place left on his face 'she wondered looking at krishna's face covered with haldi.
muskaan jaldi se laga leyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

roshna:'put on his forehead...🀣'

muskaan:'😳🀣...she did it literally.

krishna:😲 

sweet_bhanki:' me πŸ˜›...me πŸ˜›...'she came forward and put haldi on his ear lob.

binny:' my sweetuπŸ˜›...sweet heart...❀️...' she made haldi as a small ball and stuck it on his nose tip.
 haahaaaaa  binny πŸ˜†
vaishu yaar kuch samlaooπŸ˜‰
krishna:😑 πŸ€‘

shehnaz:' mai bhiπŸ˜ƒ....'she went forward, instead of putting haldi on krishna's face she took haldi from his cheek with her four fingers.

sweet_bhanki:'tum tho ulta kar rahi ho!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•....'

shehnaz:' nahi...this haldi is for me...πŸ˜›'she put it on her own cheeks.

mitaly: lagta hai aaj kay baad she will not wash her face....😑'
yep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ ab yeh hoo gaya tattoπŸ˜†

romana:'give me some....πŸ˜›' she took some haldi from shehnaz and put it on her face.
ye lo ji πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

mitaly:'argh!😑...'she went and removed haldi from krishna's face and put it on her face to compete with romana.
 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ so to hana hi thaπŸ˜†
looking at shehnaz, mitaly and romana  others too followed them. in no time krishna's face became clean.🀣

krishna:'omg...these girls are unbelievable...😲'he got up from the stool.
yes they are pagalπŸ˜† sab kii sabπŸ˜‰

rolli noticed krishna that he was finding tough time with his girl friends.

rolli:'come on girls let us all dance togetherπŸ˜ƒ...'she called and try to divert them.

while others were singing and dance  komal's haldi was followed my komal's mehendi ceremony!

very good mehndi ceremony dearπŸ‘
lovely ⭐️
i really enjoyed a lot πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
so next one will be sangitπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› hopefullyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
well done ⭐️
for you πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ hope you like it
i can make best milk shake πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
strawberry milkshake one of my fevπŸ˜›

mitu kya bol rahi hai?
about binny i have trust in her........πŸ˜›
Edited by vaishu2 - 13 years ago