Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

where were u today was missing u

I was here only

girls this up date is purely for fun...no offense please!πŸ˜ƒ

PART-74

krishna's bed room: 

rolli send krishna's girl friends to his room to fresh up. all 42 rushed in to his room.it was jam packed by his 42 girl friends.all of them were excited to see his big bed covered with satin spreads and satin covered decorative square pillows on it.

sun7shine aka binny went fast pushing roshna1020 aka roshna.

roshna:'😑 itni bhi kya jalti hai?...where are you going?πŸ˜•'

binny:' πŸ˜›...without caring roshna she went and fall flat on the bed spreading her hands wide and rolled on it.(🀣....)

roshna:'yeh kya kar rahi ho????😲......tum teek tho ho na?'πŸ˜•

binny:'wow! i love this bed ...πŸ˜›'she rolled again.

roshna:😲 πŸ˜†

binny:'this is where my sweetu krishnu sleeps every day...πŸ˜›'she said while rolling from one end to other end,due to her excitement she over rolled ... 'DHADAMMMM....' fall from the other side of the bed , her butt hit on the floor and became flat.🀣

roshna:🀣  all the 41 girls started ROFL.

binny:'ouch! ...it is not funny... ok....😑'while others were busy laughing she got up on her own and sat on the bed with her flat butt...🀣 keeping her face inflated.

Natasha aka natasha:'me too Tongue...me too...πŸ˜›'she jumped and sat on the bed beside flat butt binny(🀣...)

piyarapiyari aka muskaan was seriously shuffling krishna's dressing table.

hamisky aka hamida:'what are you looking in to...?πŸ˜ƒ'she asked muskaan and curiously peeped in to it.

muskaan:'i want to know what are the cosmetics he is using.how come he look so hand some...?πŸ˜›'

she opened one of the cream bottle , took hand full of it and  put it on her face.her whole face was covered with face cream.she was like 🀑

look at the cream!πŸ˜›

ninita aka ninita:'HAHAHA 🀣...look at this crazy! 🀣...looking like a clown ...🀣'she could not stop laughing.

muskaan:'you told me crazy Angry...🀑'she got angry and tried to put the cream on ninita.

ninita:'omg Shocked...NO...'she moved away.muskaan chased her with a big lump of cream in her hand and end up on vaishu2 aka vaishu's face .now vaishu was like 🀑

vaishu:'you idiot Angry...🀑'she ran towards krishna's wash room to wash her face but she could not find the wash room.

vaishu:'where is the wash room?....😑 πŸ€‘...'where is the wash room?....😑 πŸ€‘'she yelled

hamida:' πŸ˜†...yaar wo khabi left mai rahata hai, kabi right mai...pata nahi aaj kahan hai!πŸ˜•...πŸ˜†'

vaishu:'what the hell....😑 πŸ€‘' she wiped her face with her dupatta.

Eden_luvsKriya aka eden:'wow😲...'she took krishna's perfume and sprayed on herself.

look at the perfume!

CBrocks aka Jasmeet :'let me try...πŸ˜›'she grabbed the spray from eden.

eden:😑...hey no...'

anushkab aka anushka:' give it to me too...πŸ˜›' she tried to snatch it from her.all three fought for the spray. in their fight the bottle got pressed and the scent shot straight in to prettymeena aka meena's eyes.

meena:'argh!!!😑....who the hell put spray in my eyes?😑...' she screamed closing her eyes.all the vanished before she could open her eyes.

surbhisachwani aka surbhi:🀣

while others were doing masti kriya_life aka romana opened the wardrobe to see krishna's shining and colourful tight shirts.

romana:' wow! look at his plain shirt! unique colours...dark blue, brown...yellow....green....red...πŸ˜›'while she was wondering zash_LubUKriYa aka azi grabbed a dark blue shining shirt from the hanger.

look at the shirt!

romana:' yeh kya kar rahi ho?😲...' she asked looking at the blue shirt in azi's hand.

azi:' i want to try...πŸ˜›' quickly she pushed her hands in and put up the buttons.

azi:' omg!πŸ˜›....'she spun holding the shining shirt wide with her both hands.she was excited!

azi:'wow! i am looking like a little princess 😳...!' she danced with joy.

romana rolled her eyes and looked around.in one corner she found krishna's big shoes.

look at the shoes:

romana:' mil gayaπŸ˜›.....mil gayaπŸ˜›.....' she left the shirt and ran towards the corner to take the shoes. due to her over speed 'NUCHHHH...'her fore head bang on the corner of the wall.

romana:: πŸ˜² πŸ˜­...idiots...😑... raaste mai kun diwaar khada kar di?...😑 '

SadieLuvs Suku:🀣  laughed looking at her fore head.

romana:'😲....' with doubt she touched her forehead and found a big bump on it.

romana:' ewww....ab mai yeh shakal se mere krish ka saam na kaise karun gi???😭...'

SadieLuvs Suku:🀣 

mitaly was keenly watching romana and her failed mission to reach the corner.while romana was worrying about her bump and beauty mitaly slowly took krishna's shoes and pushed her feet in to it.she stood straight with krishna's shoes and found that her height was very much increased suddenly.

mitaly:πŸ˜›...wow...!πŸ˜›...' she was excited with her new height and tried to walk with the back ground music playing in her mind  mitalyyyy...mitalyyyy...mitalyyyy... just like krishna...krishna...krishna...'

romana:😲 πŸ˜‘...you😑...i was about to take...it is mine...😑'she tried to catch mitaly.

mitaly:'...it is mine...😲 i am the one who got is first....you go and mind your bump...πŸ˜†' she tried to run with those heavy shoes.

romana:' no it is mine...😑'she chased her.mitaly could not run fast because of her extra height and heavy shoes....'DHADAMMMM'she fall flat,upside down facing the floor.'TAKKK...' her left leg knee hit the floor with coconut breaking sound.

mitaly:'AAHHHH.....😲😑....' she yelled with pain.

romana:'🀣.... ...yeh tere bas ki baat nahi hai...tu kaante kii takkar nahi karsaktiπŸ˜›...'

mitaly:😑 ...i hate these shoes...'with no other go she removed the shoes and threw it in two different direction.

romana:😑...she too don't want to take the shoes which were discarded by her competitor mitaly.

mitaly:'ouch!....' she tried to stand straight and walk but she could not. she was limping, hopping with one leg.

romana:🀣...i think my bump is better...atleast i can put some make up and cover up...🀣'

mitaly: 😑 πŸ˜²...

sweet_bhanki:'omg...i got krishna's brown bodhi seed wala bracelet...πŸ˜›'she jumped with excitement as if she got a treasure.

look at the bodhi seed bracelet!

shalinikanagu aka shalini :'give me.... give me...i want to try...πŸ˜›'

sweet_bhanki:' nahi...first me...πŸ˜›'she put it in her neck.

sweet_bhanki:' 😎 kitni sunder lagti huna?πŸ˜›...'she said holding it in her hand and looking in to the mirror up and down.

shalini: πŸ˜”...gale mai nahi haat mai pehen te hai...πŸ˜•'

sweet_bhanki' pata hai😊...but i want to try it in my neck... close to my heart....πŸ˜›

sweet_bhanki:' try πŸ˜ƒ....'  looking at her unhappy face she gave the bodhi seed bracelet to her.

shalini:' thanks πŸ˜ƒ...'she wore in her left hand wrist. 

prats333 aka priya:'woooo....i got his belt...'she pulled out his belt from the ward rob.

zubi622:πŸ˜›...hey...you lucky girl...'she rushed to her to look at the belt and its buckle.

priya:'i know i am luckyπŸ˜›...'she wore the belt on her long gown.

tukun2009:'πŸ˜†...'

priya:'what?πŸ˜•'

tukun2009:' you look funny....🀣'

priya:' you are jealous....😑'

shefads aka shehnaz:'let me also try my luck....πŸ˜›' she checked the wardrobe drawer.....and found an amazing item... GUN!

look at the gun!πŸ˜†

natasha aka natasha :'ga...ga...ga...gun...'she stammered looking at the gun.

shehnaz:' wow...gun!πŸ˜›.......how lovely it is! πŸ˜›...' she took it in her hand and kissed the gun.

natasha aka natasha:'argh!😑😲....kissi ko gun lovely lagta hai kya?😲😑....behoodi...😲'

shehnaz:'krishu ka har ek cheez lovely hi hota hai....πŸ˜ƒ'she kissed it again

premprem1:'abey...goli chal gaye tho tera moo laal hojayeh ga ...😲 πŸ˜†'

AKSHAYA.ISHA aka pradisha:'😲....hey goli gili lag jayeh gi...😑'she warned looking at shehnaz rotating the gun in her fingers as krishna does.

shehnaz:'πŸ˜›...aaj kay baad yeh gun mera hai...πŸ˜ƒ'she said in don style.

muskaan:'kyun? tuje pratigya forum ko goli maarni hai kya?...πŸ˜ƒ' she interfered looking at the gun in shehnaz's hand.

shehnaz:'wo tho mujay nahi pata ......par saxena family ko ek na ek din mujay goli maar naahi hai...chun chun kay marungi...chun chun kay😑....so annoying😑....girrrr😑...'she grinned in gabber singh style.

muskaan:πŸ˜†....but don't forget they are all krishna's in laws...πŸ˜‰'

shehnaz:'wahi tho!...'

on the other side pheonix1 was playing with the audio cassette player.

look ate the player!πŸ˜›
pheonix1:'arey wa! πŸ˜›...audio cassette player! that too with double speaker!! πŸ˜ƒ...' she tried to play by pressing random buttons and it started playing loudly.

b2011:'S..T..O..P....😑'she closed her ears with her fingers.

krishna heard the music sound and came running to his room.as soon as he entered his bed room he was shocked to see 42 crazy girls making his room up side down and shehnaz was standing with his gun in her hand.

krishna:'Shocked....what the hell you are doing here?'he asked them in his loud voice.other wise his voice cannot reach them.the room was so noisy and messy.

shehnaz:'wo hum...😎.....'she tried to act innocent.

krishna:'GOD! 😲 GUN!😑.... give it to me....πŸ˜’' he took the gun from shehnaz.

shehnaz:πŸ˜”

muskaan:πŸ˜† she giggled looking at shehnaz's upset face.

as soon as krishna entered, all the girl's concentration turned towards him.'...krishna...krishna...krishna...'he was surrounded by them.

krishna:'party neechay ho rahi hai . tum sab neechay jao....amma is calling you . all of you go down....😊'he tried to send them out in a polite way.as soon as they heared sumitra's name they all  went down one by one.

while getting down they saw shumi  entering the singh house.

'Ohhhh....shumi dii came...πŸ˜ƒ'they all came down to join shumi.

shumi
premprem1:'wow...you look gorgeous...πŸ˜ƒ'she complimented her as usual.

shumi:'thank youEmbarrassed...'when they were talking piyasiya entered.

prettymeena44 aka meena:'omgShockedAngry...this idiot piyasia came!'

piyasiya aka moti...🀣

sweet_bhanki:'who invited this moti??...Angry'

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
where sweety aj dopahar missing u in beehooda thread hahahahah

res
i hope i m not late πŸ˜›
hallo summi my ⭐️

Hmmmm
shummi my⭐️⭐️
good job πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ
all the girls went krishna's room😲😲
koi laaz sharam hay kii nahi
kisiske ghar per is larah takazakkiπŸ˜²πŸ˜•
besharm πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
acchccah hua krishna juldi aa gayyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
nahi too bechara kaa room kii kya halat hotiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

included myself😲 i worn his jutta
i think i could not controle myself that moments .
otherwise mee never doo that 😳
Thank god pratigya was not there
warnaa woh kay sochti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
As you know i m very polite & nice πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
yeh ramona sweet  har  wakt muzsey kyo com mey lagi hayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
itni baar uskaa haraya leking phir bhi 🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
most best moments was your entry
kaa lag rahi hoo
beutifullπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ dress πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘wow⭐️😳 πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›
& pesiya also nice + size , but i like it πŸ˜ƒ

nice chap πŸ‘πŸ˜³β­οΈβ­οΈ
really enjoyed and laught a lotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

this is for youπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
chiku,one of my fev
not eaten for years now😊😊 
my childhood memoriesπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
i used to  play around  chiku 's tree with my friendsπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
*edited*

Wonderful chapter Shumi di..

I have posted my comment on pg 112..

love you..
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

where sweety aj dopahar missing u in beehooda thread hahahahah
btw me 1 stπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜Ž
muskaan pyari not res
she was chattingπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago

wow dii wounderful and amazing chp all girls were behaving so childish and like that they have not seen these things before πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and dii me pura face jharab kar diya apna bhi r vaishu bechari bt ha binny shurbhi romana and mitaly dii was also to much and in btw shehnaz was hillarious and all others were also to much most funniest girls and beehooda too ever never seen roshna and azi and hamida was also to much well dii the most lovable was ur entry ak dum dhamekedar loved it kya lag rahi thi mauahhhhhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and piyasia ap ko comp dene ae thi kya hahahhaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting for next and brilliant update krishna saw all of us bechara kya soacht aho ga kamre ka hal kya bana diya sochta ho ga acha hai in me se kisi se meri shadi nahi ho rahi meri pratigya achi hai hai kya dii hame kya bana diya😲
Edited by piyarapiyari - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

res
i hope i m not late πŸ˜›
hallo summi my ⭐️
yaar...don't ask me today..😑.i am so pissed..😑.my net was very slow and frequently getting hung...😑...my whole update went out of my PC...girrrrrrrr😑...all my pics writting every thing disappeared😑...again in hurry i wrote it cus i don't want to dis appoint my readers ...i don't know wether it came out well or not? 
Originally posted by shumi.

<font color="#006600" size="3" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">yaar...don't ask me today..😑.i am so pissed..😑.my net was very slow and frequently getting hung...😑...my whole update went out of my PC...girrrrrrrr😑...all my pics writting every thing disappeared😑...again in hurry i wrote it cus i don't want to dis appoint my readers...i don't know wether it came out well or not?
</font>
oh!it always hapns wit me di. .evn nw my net is damn slow!jz read d update. .it ws lallantop!me njyd it vmuch!!omg!42 grls into krish's bdroom?i ws rofling readng dat. .u guesd ryt,me lyk blue shrt of hm. .hehehee