Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shefads

wow...back again with ur super duper ,long and sweet comment! muah! πŸ˜›

A fantastic, intense and awesome chap ShumiJi!...aw....starting it self i am impressed.πŸ˜›...the most interesting and strongest character in my opinion is Nitin!..yep.no doubt even hameeda says that πŸ˜ƒfor his calmness!..this man ROCKS! true πŸ˜ƒHe always manage to keep his composure despite a tense situation! and..exactlyπŸ˜ƒ it hurts to admit that Krish lacks confidence! of course my p.o.v! u r right ...krish lacks confidence cus he is a sinner😑 .his commitment pulls down his confidence ...love... love.... love Shyam Sax. really! πŸ˜†funny parts! he is hilarious even when he is angry! wahi tho! πŸ˜†when he slaps Lucky on his back and said" batameez tu chup kar chal yahan se!"🀣 yaar all of a sudden when lucky said wo aunti kay pati hai....imagine saxena's condition...🀣then Lucky start crying and said:"Daadu maara"... Bechara Shyam bp keeps rising up and down!πŸ˜†  yeh tho hona hi chahiyeh 🀣Superb dialogues! THANKS shehnaz πŸ˜ƒthere are so many parts which were touching! ..especially when Nitin said "Samjo mere bhai kay leye aap ki beti ka haaat😭....very cute naπŸ˜›...after hearing that krishna should feel ashamed of himself...but any way every thing is fair in love na...πŸ˜ƒwell sorry if i don't remember some words!πŸ˜† never mind πŸ˜ƒBut Baba was quite dramatic in the end!πŸ˜† when he said" Ruko"😲🀣...omg!πŸ˜†...bhabi shagun ka sikka!πŸ˜‰.. he took 1001 rps from his purse!😳awww..that was too cute!😳...he is gud in doing all those kids of things...πŸ˜†and our chota don too asked for shagun! 🀣 heeee he was right and he deserve itπŸ˜†...he was the first one who broke out the krishna's pati wala chori/secret in front of all...πŸ˜† this story is very entertaining!.. thanksπŸ˜ƒ lot more to go...keep readingπŸ˜ƒ . i'm sure if it was a movie it would have been a superHIT!!!πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ  awwwwwwww....that was the best compliment to my ff lubbb you so much Shumi Ji!
Keep up the good work! thank u πŸ˜ƒUpdate soon.. to night a fun filled update with kriyaπŸ˜‰hope you give us a grand wedding and a memorable Suhaag Raat!πŸ˜‰  sure sure and a big honeymoon trip too till the next part!Allah Hafeez! Allah Hafeez! my dear β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninita

tantu 4 ur hug...u r welcome dearπŸ˜ƒ.m nt 4m kerala...oh! πŸ˜ƒm a tamilian settld in andhra so u can speak both tamil and telugu...wow...πŸ˜›& nw dng ma btech in coimbatore....excellent even azi aka zash_LubUKriYa  doing btechπŸ˜ƒ. study well dearπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Edited my comment on pg 84 thanks...i will check it now πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Shumi diiiiiiii, wow...my first reader!  πŸ€—lub you πŸ˜ƒwow wt chap... Shock day in Sax haveli, exactly πŸ˜†shyamu had really gone hyper...crazy 2πŸ˜†. Aww I dreaded he might hav a dil ka dora ( I wish he had one), hahaha...πŸ˜†...no worry i don't want to write any death scene in my ff....lol but brave man he survived...yepπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Oh finally, Aal iz well between kriya families...finally πŸ˜ƒ Now waitin for kriya wedding... sure πŸ˜ƒDi, do invite me to d wedding..lol .πŸ˜† Update soon,with in 10 min πŸ˜‰ waitin for nxt chap..10 more minπŸ˜‰ Luv u  lub u 2 πŸ˜ƒ 

Mitu_ thumbnail
hallo 😳
summi ⭐️ my dear & beutiful girlssπŸ˜‰
anyone mised me
edit pls summi
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail

PART-71

saxena haveli:

as soon as saxena accepted the proposal rolli and krishna over whelmed with joy .pratigya stood still .she don't want to show her excitement in front of her family.rolli moved forward and hugged pratigya.

rolli:'omgπŸ˜›...i am so glad..πŸ˜ƒ issi din ka hi mujai intazar tha...congragulations...πŸ€—'she hugged her tightly.

krishna:'thank you so much nitin.thank u soooo much...πŸ€—πŸ˜­'he hugged nitin with tears.

nitin:'suchchaye aur achchaye ki jeet zaroor hoti...wohi tho hue!...πŸ˜ƒ suchcha payaar kabhi nahi haarta...'

krishna:'you know what?...😊'he separated nitin from him and stood holding his shoulders.

nitin:'what?πŸ˜•...'

krishna:'you are not at all my brother in law...'

shakti:😲

nitin:

krishna:' you are my broπŸ˜ƒ as best as shakti bhai...aaj kay baad mere do do bhai hain....πŸ€—'he pulled him forward and hugged him again.

sumitra:'tum such kahe rahe ho krishna....nitin damad kam beta ziyada hai...he is big blessing to our family...πŸ€—'she too hugged nitin with motherly affection.every one hugged each other.the saxena family stood mouth opened looking at the way singh family was sharing their happiness.

krishna:'amma.....mai chahata hun hamare shaadi kay saat nitin aur komal ki shaadi bhi ho pure riti riwaaj se...'

rolli:' wow...that was an excellent idea...πŸ˜ƒ...krishna i can not believe that your brain can work so brilliantly...Tongue'

krishna:'😳....'

shakti:' you are right rolli. it works brilliantly ...some time in anti clockwise direction too...πŸ˜†'

krishna:😳

they sat together and decided to have marriage of KriYa and NiKo in singh house very next week.

sumitra:'ab hum chalte hai.we have lot of work to do...πŸ˜ƒ'she said to saxena family.

shakti:'amma hamai jalt se jalth delhi wapas jana chahi yeh....'

nitin:'true...we will start tomorrow...😊'

sumitra:'well...hum shaadi mai milte hai...πŸ˜ƒ'they stared moving.krishna was seriously chatting with naina. looks as if he don't have the idea of coming with them.

nitin:'enough.....ab chalo hamare saat....😊'he teased him.

krishna:'just a minute...'he said without looking at nitin continued talking with naina.

nitin:'a minute is over chalo ab....πŸ˜ƒ'he hold his right hand with his left hand and started walking towards the out door.

krishna:'nitin....let me say bye to pratigya...please...'he pulled nitin towards him.

nitin:'teek hai...bye...'he hold his hand with his, raised up and waved it.

nitin:'say bye....Tongue'he was holding krishna's hand moving right and left.

krishna:'πŸ˜’...' his hand was showing 'bye' to pratigya  shaking by nitin.

pratigya:🀣

rolli:' bas..chalo...😊'she pushed krishna forward.

pratigya:'bye.....🀣'she waved her hand.

krishna:'atleast let me say bye to DII...'he still refused to go.

shakti:'dii!!!!...amma you never told us that we have a elder sister too...😲'

sumitra:'batameez chupkar...😑'

naina:Embarrassed.....dii mai...😳'

sumitra:'omg...Shocked🀣...'

naina:Embarrassed...πŸ˜ƒ..'

komal,nitin,rolli,shakti,aman mathur, anuradha all burst out .the whole saxena house was echoed with laughter.

lucky came running from some where and hold krishna's hand.

lucky:'friend tum ja rahe ho..?πŸ˜•'he raised his head and looked at krishna.

krishna:'haan...yeh log mujay le ja rahe hainπŸ˜”' he showed his unhappy face.

lucky:'nahi...chodo maire friend ko😑...wo yahin rahen gay...'he pushed nitin's hand.

nitin:AngryπŸ˜†...

krishna:'thank you lucky....😊'he bend and carried lucky.lucky circled his neck tightly.

lucky:'maat jao friend....'nitin and singh family wondered to see the intimacy between them.

naina:'krishna bete ko aaj ek din kay leyeh yahin rahene do na...πŸ˜ƒ'she recommended.

finally they decided to leave krishna in saxena haveli for the sake of lucky.

sumitra:'you should join with us before we leave sarangpure...remember that...😑'she too cannot deny lucky.

krishna:'i will...i will...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'bye....πŸ˜‰'he winked at nitin and said a big bye.he hold lucky's hand ,waved to nitin and gave a smile of victory.

nitin: Angry πŸ˜†...he pasted a false anger on his face.soon the singh and mathur family left the haveli.

saxena haveli:

around 7 pm krishna searched for pratigya.she was not in her room.she was neither in the main hall nor in the kitchen too.

krishna:'dii...pratigya...😊'finally he asked naina.

nainaji:'wo ghunti lal ko ghaas khila rahi hai...😊'she was busy preparing for dinner.

krishna:'oh!....mai thaykta hun...😊'he went to back yard.

it was a full moon day.the whole back yard was shinning with moon light.in addition to that all the lights of back yard were on.it was as bright as day light.pratigya was feeding and talking to her ghunti lal the COW.

krishna:'ummm...tho tum yahaan ho?πŸ˜ƒ...'he asked her while he was walking towards her.his hands are in his pant pocket.

pratigya:'haan...Tongue'she was standing beside the ghunti lal near her head holding her horns.

krishna:'aaj tum bachne wali nahi ho...😑'he tried to be angry.

pratigya:'kyun? mathlab?...Confused'she don't under stand his anger

krishna:'to safe guard your self you were about to put the blame on me.isn't itAngry?'he tried to catch her.

pratigya:'when?....🀣'now she understood what he is telling.

krishna:' tum ne kya kaha tumara khadoos papa se? ....maine mana kiya tha.par krishna sir ne...😑'he said in her tone.

pratigya:'oh!...that one!...🀣...i don't mean it...😈'she left ghunti lal's horn and moved back.he too moved ahead to catch her.

krishna:'you crazy frog...Angry'he caught her arm.

maasi:'MOOW...MOOW...'she nod her head.she understood that pratigya is in trouble.

pratigya:'leave me...really i don't mean it...🀣'she pushed him back and ran around ghunti lal.

maasi:'MOOW...MOOW...MOOW...'she moowed as if she is calling others for pratigya's help.' tin tun tin tun tin tun....' she made sound with her bell by nodding her head left and right.unfortunately no one heard her.

krishna:'don't mean it ?????you idiot Angry...say sorry to me...😑'he chased her.she left ghunti lal and ran. she could not run fast because of her long skirt.

pratigya:'pleas krishna....don't....🀣...everything is fair in love...🀣...'she hold her front part of the skirt up with her right hand and try to ran away from the cow shed.while running she stepped on cow dung.

krishna:'sorry bolo...Angry'he reached her.

'DTHHHUUUMMMM...'pratigya slipped and fall up side down on cow dung.'NACHHH.....'her face went and buried in to the fresh cow dung lump.

pratigya:'MY...GOD...😑😲'for a moment she could not get up.her face got jammed with fresh cow dung.she pulled her face from the dung and got up.her whole face was covered with green cow dung.

krishna:'🀣....HAHAHAHA...OMG...🀣...HAHAHAHA...🀣'

pratigya:'HAYYYNNNN....Cry....i hate you...😭'she wiped the cow dung from her face.her both the hand became green with cow dung.

krishna:'chi..chii...chiii...🀣'

krishna:'tumari ghunti lal kya khati hai??...🀣'

pratigya:'...HAYYYNNNN...Cry....you idiot.. Angrycome and help me.khade khade tamasha kya dayk rahe ho...Cry'she tried to get up.

krishna:'tumai mehndi lagane ki itni bhi kya jalti thi...🀣'he teased her looking at her green hand socked with green cow dung.

pratigya:'UUUNNNN....Cry i hate you...Angry'she tried to rub her eyes but could not.some how she manage to stand up on her own.but she cannot see properly.her face was covered with cow dung and her skirt too became dirty.she tried to walk ... tumbled again.

krishna:'ok ok...i will help you...🀣'

pratigya:' thanks....' she gave her hand.

krishna:'ewww...i can not touch you...'he stepped back. he looked around and found a thick long stick.he bend down and took it.

krishna:'hold this stick and come with me..🀣' he hold the one end and other end showed it to her.

pratigya:'what!...Angry....'

krishna:'aur kya karta? kya tumai godimai le jata...?🀣'

pratigya:😑...you are so mean πŸ˜­'

krishna:'you are dipped in cow dung...YUCKI....i cannot hold you and take you in.only this much i can help you.....🀣...if you want you can hold this stick...other wise i am going in....🀣'he tried to go in.

pratigya:'i will see you laterAngry.now take me in...Angry'she hold one end of the stick.

krishna:'🀣....by holding the other side of the stick krishna walked in .pratigya followed him with cry face.still she cannot see properly.they came in.

lucky:'friend kya hua aunty ko...🀣'he saw them holding two end of the stick and walking.

krishna:'🀣..'

pratigya:'chup karAngry....he is another idiot Angry....'

lucky:'..aunty mai idiot nahi, smart hun...🀣..'

krishna:🀣..'

Mitu_ thumbnail

Hi summiπŸ˜ƒ  my ⭐️

nice chapπŸ˜›
hmmm shadi juldi hi hoggi😳

yaar krishna ko ghunti kaa gobbar hath may lena tha
BTW : i have tuched in my childhoodπŸ˜ƒ many timesπŸ˜ƒ
who bhi kaa din they,...😭
very well written chap.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
aikdum badiaa⭐️😳
Aub  yeh mat kehna ki toronto may nahi miltaπŸ˜† varna hamy bhejna padegaa
another one of my fev jak fruit for youπŸ˜ƒ
bachpan may peedo sey utaarkar kayya karty theey
yahha per store sey  
i had last 2 weeks a at   frd's homeπŸ˜†

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
*edited*

Yaar.. mai hamesha 2nd kyun aati hu?? 😭 😭

Anyway..

Jaanuuuuuuuuu..

this update was.. 🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

KriYa..... I just couldnt stop ROFLing...

Pratigya fell in the cow dung..

Lucky & Krishna were so bad..
Bechari Pratigya...

Krishna... toh kabbo nahi sudharega...

Abhi bhi Nainaji ko Dii bula raha hai..
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi diiiiiiii, hw r u?? Lallantop chap, so Niko gona marry agn, spoilt brats.... πŸ˜†.. Yuckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, Pratz fell on cow dung, poor she but krishu z vry intelligent to help her through a stick... ROFL... Wow now waitin for kriya wedding, and ofc d nxt chap.. So update soon Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago