Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 65

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ninita

akka...hi ninita.πŸ€—...hw r u??? i am gud dear πŸ˜ƒno classes 4m 2day oh that is cool πŸ˜›but i miss ma uni a lot...........

😍😍 ...obviously...but no woory it is time for u to rest and relax , cool and chill and gear up gor your next year m waiting eagerly 4 Kriya's wedding i mean wid evry1s blessings & presence...sureπŸ˜›..
lucky s vry vry sweet....he is and naughty too πŸ˜ƒjalli kattu was nyc.thanksπŸ˜ƒ....niko r vry sweet...yep they r πŸ˜›.tantu 4 ol d lovely,funny,sweet chps...u r welcome chellamπŸ˜ƒ......luv u  lub u 2 tak care..u 2 😊.waiting 4  nxt chp..to nightπŸ˜‰..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi edited ma comments on pg 78
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shefads

Sweet Chapter! Very well written!πŸ‘... thanks shehnaz πŸ˜ƒGood to see Sumitra has mellowed down and has a strong relationship with Nitin!!πŸ˜ƒ  nitin tho hai hi issa...πŸ˜ƒI couldn't help laughing when Shakti told his mum she had become dark and thin!πŸ˜† lol πŸ˜†Both Lucky and Krish never miss a chance to tease Prat!πŸ˜† more to come...keep reading my updates πŸ˜ƒBut poor Prat she was dying for a kiss!🀣..heee...now it is krish chance na bhaw dikha ne ka....πŸ˜‰me too!😳 we all too πŸ˜†Well never mind better luck next time!🀣  2 u 2 πŸ˜†Can't wait to read the next part!  to night dear πŸ˜ƒThanks Shumi Ji for this beautiful story! u r welcome dear and it is all my pleasure to entertain you....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€— lub uuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— Take Care! u 2 😊

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roshna1020

wonderful chp  thanks roshnaπŸ˜ƒ ...finally krishu fmy cme 2 sarangpur... yep....he can not kep away from partigya 😊liked ech & every part...thanksπŸ˜ƒ. shumi dii plz show kriya grand wedding..sure...hope u will like it πŸ˜ƒ.. wtg for d next chp to night πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

sorry dii for late comment  no worry...bt i,m very sad dii becoz my couzn grandfather had died ouch! inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi'raji'oon  Truely, we are from Alla h, and to Him we shall return. May Allah grant Jannah and yesterday night she went to pakistan wid her family i tooooo love her grandpa to much he was so loving 😭😭he loved me so much

well just to become relax and out of sorrow my mom told me to sit and chat wid friends on net as she know about it no worry ...keep praying for him.
khair
the chp was awsome thanks u made me smile i am glad  muskaan πŸ˜ƒ love each and every moment  thanks again πŸ˜ƒpratigya jeolous of me lol πŸ˜†and nice to c krishna asked about me  cuz he likes u that is y πŸ˜ƒwaiting for kriya mariage and next update sureπŸ˜ƒ ....don't be too much dipressed dear, that may spoil your health...take care 😊

shumi. thumbnail
azi  dear type like this

2.http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6522/sample1.jpg

3." />

all three should be in one line

🀣...yaar even the forum it is messing up....that is y u r not getting it....let me try other means...
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

azi  dear type like this

2.http://img860.imageshack.us/img860/6522/sample1.jpg

3." />

all three should be in one line

🀣...yaar even the forum it is messing up....that is y u r not getting it....let me try other means...

azi it is not apreaing properly here too...πŸ˜†  check my next pm and try
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

Shumi edited ma comments on pg 78

thanks binny😊
ninita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edited by ninita - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sun7shine

Shumiiiiiiii diiiiiiii, me first!! 😊 wow...

Wowwwwy chap, luved it...thank you binny...hope u will keep loving my updates.πŸ˜ƒ Krish z bak with whole of d family... yep...πŸ˜ƒAh I m lovin it...next update is going to be the meeting of singhs and saxenas  Now waitin for d sax reaction, watch...πŸ˜†hope Shyam saxena does'nt have a heart attack on hearing abt kriya..hahaha....hope so other wise instead of kriya's marriage i have to write kriya karam of saxena πŸ˜† Update soon, sure πŸ˜ƒwaitin eagerly...to night πŸ˜ƒ.