Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 63

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiiiii.......
im back back back agn!!! woooo...🤗 me too happy...
eppidi irukkinge?fine na? naan nalla eiruk kiren chellam...hw r my jannu kids? they 2 gud. my prayers r always with you 😃
missed ur updates sooooo much...so sweet 😃...me 2 miss u dear jz came home to have a visit at forum..aw i lub u😃..tomorrow have to go agn.its my uncle's marriage preparations that r gng on.so been a bit busy...enjoy molay...😃
jz read ur update wen i was gng to my clg today so quickly put a reserved comment wow...that is so nice of u 😃n here im to comment nw....lub u🤗
ok enf of my bak bak..😆..n coming to the update.....me lubing bak bak 😛
woooooooohhhhhh!!!!!!!i have jz returned after a ferry ride thru niagra!!!!😃....wah!!!awesome awesome!!!!!it was truely an AMAZING RIDE!!!have seen niagra only on Discovery Channel...😆 lol 😆.thank u so much for the informative n yet another beautiful update. u r welcome dear 😃.i felt lyk i was reading a travelogue to niagra. wow...that was a great compliment to my writting the videos were really beautiful..thanks 😃after watching too many vdos i selected those...😃haan!enna panrath?ippidi paakka than mudiyum..ithukkaka Canada poka mudiyaathe..😆 lol  no worry when i was like u doing my studies i never expected that i will come up to this extent...it is all allah's blessings.inshallah u will also reach your height😃...all your dreams and wishes will be full filled inshallah😃...the only thing you have to do is,have faith in allah, pray 5 times, work hard and study well...😛
hmm..budhao seem to knw a lot about niagra falls..Tongue girrrrrrrrrrr😡😆 ...he is not budhao ok? say nitin darling...😆..i was thinking......the speciality every ff of urs is that it contains a lot of beautiful depictions of places n filled with wonderful pics...aw...thank you so much sweety...😃...i knw u take a lot of tym finding these pics..thanks 😃.but hw do u manage to knw so much of info about each n every places? yaar the more i give the information the more i spend in gooling it...😆thats truely a greaaaaat thing!!!Kudos to u for that!... 👏 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏big

n my fav part......

krishna:'....mai baraat lekay zarur aunga.wo bhi jalt se jalt😊 🤗...'he hugged her.after an passionate hug he separated her from him.

krishna:' if i am not there and if amma comes to know that i am in sarangpure...she is going to make scrambled egg of mine...😔'he said keeping his face seriously sad.
😆......poor Krishna....imagine him infront of Amma catching him red handed..scrambled egg.....🤣

krishna:' ek baar hamari shaadi hoja ne do....'he said as if he is challenging pratigya.

pratigya:'ek baar tho ho chuki hai....'

krishna:' haan...haan...mera matlab ...aur ek baar hamari shaadi hoja ne do....fir dayk na...mere leyeh tho sasural genda phool....😎' he started singing horribly.
aur ek baar!???kitne baar karoge shaadi?😳🤣 lol behooda...😆
So komal is returning to India..that means Krishna has to leave asap.....😭 yep...so we will be missing KriYa together for a few updates ryt?😭.but no worry he is back in my very next up date😃
.k,i'll adjust.coz im waiting for something else...😉😳😆..umm humm Embarrassedremember u saying smfn to me at the beginning of this ff?😉.about coming to my homeland?😳hope u understand ur uncontrollable BTB....😆😆 obviously i can understand BTB😆
for the lallantop explanation n for the superb video......
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
(from my friend too..😃) by the way may i know ur friend's name...if you don't mind...pet name bhi chalega...😃

take care of urself diiii thank u and u 2😃
waiting for ur update updated darling😃
lub u loads me 2 na😛
urs azikutty

note: yaar ur signature is messed up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vaishu2

oh i m at no 5.😲😆😆😆

abey vaishu chellam counting teek se kiya kya? 4 kay baad 5 aata hai...😆
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

kaa bay abhi tak no 2 kii khursi per😆😆 🤣yaar  kuccho aagee baadooo 🤣

aaj kal tho 2 her lucky number bangaya hai😆
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

abey vaishu chellam counting teek se kiya kya? 4 kay baad 5 aata hai...😆

teek se to ki hai. binny, sweetu, azi and mitaly than me.😆😆
shumi. thumbnail

summi nice chap😳 thanks mitaly😃

really very well written😃👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ wow...7 ⭐️s i am impressed😛
i wonder you got lost  of imagination😃 heeee...happens happens😆
lovely kriya scene  thanks😃
kiss 😳
lucky lucky😆 no doubt😳
so soon kriya milan😳 yep..😃 cuz we are aheading towards kriya wedding that is y😃
yaar last ending part😆😆😆🤣 heeeeeee glad you are enjoying it 😃
keep writing ⭐️ sure 😃
waiting for next😳😃 tomorrow night😊
my fev , for you mango from indo can grossery  wow...i lub mango😛...you know... i eat mango fruit with curd rice...lol weird na...but i love to😛 thank you so much for your mangoes😛

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
vaishali..... thumbnail

summi nice chap😳

really very well written⭐️
i wonder you got lost  of imagination😃
lovely kriya scene
kiss 😳
lucky lucky😆
so soon kriya milan😳
yaar last ending part🤣 
keep writing ⭐️
waiting for next😳😃
my fev , for you mango from indo can grossery 

mango 😳 😳😳😛😛😛😊😊😊😊
shumi. thumbnail

teek se to ki hai. binny, sweetu, azi and mitaly than me.😆😆

yaar tu tho paanchvi pass se tez hai...😆
vaishali..... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

yaar tu tho paanchvi pass se tez hai...😆

paanchi pass se tez😉😆😆  sab se tez.😛
Mitu_ thumbnail

oh i m at no 5.😲😆😆😆

vaisu i was not in the race today  
so no 4 goes to you😆😆😆
Mitu_ thumbnail
yaar shummi

dahi jalebi to sunna tha
lekin😲😲
 wow...i lub mango😛...you know... i eat mango fruit with curd rice...lol weird na...but i love to😛 
😆😆😆
yaar,,   tray karna padega 😆😆
btw never tried dahi jalebi either😛