Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Shumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiii,  binnyy nnyy  nnyy  nnyy  nnyy  nnyy  nnyy lovely Chap!!! thanksπŸ˜ƒ I did'nt hav much knowledge abt Bull Taming,oh!πŸ˜ƒ but thanks to u, now I can write an essay on it...hahahaπŸ˜†. How much I wish Shyam saxena had participated, too... Lol..🀣...that is fantastic idea....🀣 Oh So krishu z gng bak to delhi... yep πŸ˜ƒWaiting for ur update, to check y z he gng bak!!! wait for my next up date dear πŸ˜ƒUpdate jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, sure πŸ˜ƒmuaahzzzzzzzzz! muaaah to u πŸ˜ƒ 

vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
last night di u didn't update i was on forum that time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u had also holiday from update for indian victoryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
congratulation di we won the world cupπŸ₯³

πŸ˜†
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu2

last night di u didn't update i was on forum that time.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hahaha...yaar i already told i am not going to up date cuz i want to watch the match....wooooooooooo what a game!....finally the cup is ours....πŸ₯³
u had also holiday from update for indian victoryπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† heee...yarr after all me 2 indian..😳
congratulation di we won the world cupπŸ₯³ yaar i an still in the victory mood...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

πŸ˜†

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

Both chaps were very nice Di..thanks eden for ur continuous support πŸ˜ƒ..hw sad Pratz gt jealous of surbhi.muskaan n binny....hahahaha...she should be cuz those three are stunning na!πŸ˜ƒ...n Krish was so cute duin namasteπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›....heeeeee i know😳.....KriYa watching d cock n bull fight part was also gud...thanksπŸ˜ƒ....wish shyamu would hav been flung by d bull nt onli in ur ff bt in d show tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....it is every single readers wish...🀣....but i never thought about it...other wise i would have added that too...🀣it would hav been gr8..true 🀣...me 2 waitin 4 d match..Go India Go.........woooooooooo india won... 

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: premprem1

nice chapter..thanks premπŸ˜ƒ. and yeap we will all wait for the next update!!!thanks...hope my update will be worth waiting...πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diπŸ˜†πŸ€—

aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ€—
Awesome work as usual...thanksπŸ˜ƒ..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

aaaah lucky is soooooo cute......yepπŸ˜ƒ.. grrr poor lad got shouted at by Mr ...i know....who bores every1 to death shyam the loserπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...hahaha...very true..πŸ˜†

Cute kriya moments ....... esp the kulfi exchange scene😊 thanksπŸ˜ƒ lol even forum girls are after krish.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† heeeeeeeee all behoodies...πŸ˜†

Plzzz more lucky sharat and niko scenes plzzz..... will try πŸ˜ƒneed to torture the sucksenasπŸ˜† true...i don't mind to be mean with saxenasπŸ˜†

aaah bull fights 😲😲😲 scary.......yep it is

update soon plzzzz sureπŸ˜ƒ

keep it up hunπŸ‘πŸΌ haan haanπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu2

i don't like it my no is not increased its 8 this time again.πŸ˜†  this is what called keep it up...πŸ˜†hello shumi di how r u?gud gud gud...how do u do?
nice chapter Bull fightπŸ˜› thanksπŸ˜ƒ
what a thought of krishna about syam saxsena.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† cuz his brain works in counter clockwiseπŸ˜†

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefads

Thank you for this part!..u r welcome πŸ˜ƒit was very interesting!πŸ‘ thanks shehnaz πŸ˜ƒI've learned so many thingsπŸ˜ƒ oh that is v.gud πŸ˜ƒlooks like this is my shortest comment!πŸ˜†πŸ€£  i know yaarπŸ˜†....day by day ur comments r going shorter and shorter...🀣anyway looking forward to the next part ShumiJi! sure...hope will few more new things from my next updateTake Care! u 2 πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiiiii........
me back!!!came to my home to watch the WC..good yaarπŸ˜ƒ..so thot y dont leave m comment on the recent update....very gudπŸ˜ƒ
eppidi irikkinge?my jaannu kids? we r all fine thank u.wish u the sameπŸ˜ƒ
neways,jz read the chap...

wow!!!so its jallikattu tym..yep πŸ˜ƒusually i watch it on tv at tyms of pongal...yep on maatu pongal they do it...its too scary u knw...wen i saw the bull dashing n the men running behind it,i quickly close my eyes with both hands...yep...me too scared of that event...its rly good that it was banned.but still its practised in rural areas of tamil nadu ryt? yep...yeh log( tamilnadu people) kabhi nahi sudrengay?😑
but lubd ur update completely thanksπŸ˜ƒ although the bull taming did scared me off..no worry in my next update i will give u a pleasent vdo...sure u will enjoy it.πŸ˜ƒ
BEWARE:im gonna quote something.....πŸ˜†
pratigya:Angry...kyun ki tumara dimaag ulta kaam karta hai...'🀣

krishna put his hand around her shoulder and hold her close to him to protect her from other crazy spectators rubbing and bumping on her knowingly and unknowingly.
too protective na?i lub him more n more....u knw..luchcha..☺️ heeeeeeeeπŸ˜† me 2 lub luchcha...u know even karan patel was initially luchcha in kasturi...that is y he is very close to me...very close...😳
wen i was reading pratigya's words to krishna
,pratigya:' you know...legend says that in earlier days women used this game to choose their husbands.....πŸ˜ƒ...taming a bull without any weapon was taken as a mark of masculinity....'

pratigya:'krishna...these participant are wealthy peopleπŸ˜ƒ...it is not the matter of money.it is all the matter of  manhood...it is considered as a heroic act on the part of the young men...'
.i thot."this is it"surely  Krishna is gonna tame the bull"...but he is toooo far from it....🀣🀣poor Krishna..🀣🀣 heee...beechra uss ki baski baat nahi haiπŸ˜†...he is gud in taming the luchcha's like angad, radhe

n wat??????????????????Krishna returning to delhi?????hw can he go?esp without the Sax knowing the truth...???????? to know that read my next up date πŸ˜ƒso we wont get any KriYa scenes for a while ryt?😭...yep and no lucky too
so no update today..yepπŸ˜‰...yipee!!!!nw dont throw chappal at me..i will be at my uncles home n evn if u update today,i wont be able to read it till mon morning....so im relieved!!!!!!
yaa..me too watching WC..enjoy the game....!!!!!!!!!.U know what? while watching WC my PC got stuck...froze....girrrr girrr girrr...it was stuck till indian started bating...😑.thank god atleast i was able to see our indian bating...πŸ˜›
n for this scary yet beautiful update.......
πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...woooooooooooooooo lub you  for you

πŸ˜ƒ

this is from me n my frnd..thanks for ur friend 2πŸ˜ƒ
take care diiiii...u 2 dearπŸ˜ƒ..
lub u loads lub u 2πŸ˜ƒ
urs azikutty

shumi. thumbnail
🀣