fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago

part-67

next day:

around 3pm:

soon after the lunch krishna was preparing himself to take a nap

pratigya:'krishna ....chalo ....' she came to his room and called him to come with her.

krishna:'ka haan?πŸ˜• 'he looked at her. she was all ready in a good salwaar.

pratigya:' chalo na... mai bata thi hun....πŸ˜›'

krishna:' pratigya...i am tired...mela mai ghoom ghoom kay thag gaya hun...i want to rest now....πŸ₯±'he fall on his bed.

pratigya:'are you going to sleep now?😑...'

krishna:'haan...πŸ₯±...'

pratigya:'only old people sleep after their lunch...😑...ewww...i fall in love with an old man...😑...'

krishna:πŸ˜†...teek hai chalo...' he got up from the bed.

pratigya:πŸ˜›...'they came out of the haveli and got into a near by auto.

pratigya:' bhai saab...hamai wo bada waala maidaan jana hai ...jahaan bail ko khabhu karte hai ....'

krishna:' bull taming!😊...'

pratigya:'umm... you like to see .... isn't it?😊'

krishna:'ummm like to ..par...tum ne kissi ko bataya nahi?πŸ˜•'

pratigya:' no worry...papa aur bhaiya already went there. i told mom...😊'

krishna:'what!!!!!😲 your papa is going to tame the bull...🀣'

pratigya:😑

krishna:' waise no need for him to put his so called effort...the bull will go on its knee as soon as your papa appear in front of it...🀣'

pratigya:😑...krishna...my papa and bhaiya are one of the organisers of that event...😊'

krishna:'ooohhhhhh!πŸ˜ƒ...mai tho ulta samaj gaya...πŸ˜†'

pratigya:😑...kyun ki tumara dimaag ulta kaam karta hai...'

krishna:' pratigya....that is not fair...haan! after all i am your husband πŸ˜› waise ..we should have taken lucky too...'

pratigya:'no krishnaπŸ˜’...bachcho kay leyeh sahi nahi hai...' after 40 minutes of auto ride they reached the ground.

there were people everywhere, the ground was over crowed, easily tens of thousands and it was jam packed.there was a huge wooden step like rows similar to bleachers of a stadium...unroofed structure designed to allow the spectators to stand or sit and view the event . pratigya and krishna tried to claim on the wooden narrow steps to get on to the top most part to have better view of the ground.

krishna:'omg! yeh to hil raha hai...😲'he managed to stand properly and helped pratigya to claim the shaking stage.

pratigya:'it is a temporary stage ...that is why....'by holding krishna's hand she claimed the stage and stood beside him. the big ground was surrounded by bamboo boundary .....two tier high bamboo fencing was erected between the bull ring and the audience who came to witness the bull fight.  

state government has  arranged enough security and safety arrangements with lot of police to cotnrol the crazy crowd and doctors are ready at call to attend to injured young men.

the bull taming event was yet to start.

krishna:' is this bull taming is similar to that of Spain's bullfights?πŸ˜•...'

pratigya:'NO😊...i heard Spain's bullfights ends with death of the bull...but this is just taming the bull...'

krishna:'oh! πŸ˜•...'

pratigya:' Bull Taming is one of the oldest (400 years old) living ancient sports of india seen in the modern era....'

krishna:'is it like cock fight? which we saw yesterday....'

pratigya:' NO... in bull taming the brave young men will be against the angry and aggressive bulls who will tear anyone apart, if they get in the way....'

krishna:' really!😲...'

pratigya:' this brave man will try to get the gold coin/cash bag either in the raging bull's neck strap or around its horns .youths will attempt to grab the money and the bull will counter them and it may even injure them. finally the tamer gets the money....πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:' interesting...😊'

pratigya:'...but it is highly risky...'

krishna: i can understand...'

pratigya:'few years back the Supreme Court of India had banned this bull taming, later it revoked the ban under the condition that necessary precautions would be taken to prevent cruelty to animals and injuries to humans.the animals are now checked by a team of veterinarians, before they bring to the ground....πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'good thing...πŸ˜ƒ still i think these should not be encouraged...'

pratigya:' you know...legend says that in earlier days women used this game to choose their husbands.....πŸ˜ƒ...taming a bull without any weapon was taken as a mark of masculinity....'

krishna:'that is too much yaar...😑'

pratigya:'πŸ˜†...krishna!...in olden days men use to milk the lioness to get their love....'

krishna:'god! that is spooky...😲pratigya don't scare me....'

pratigya:πŸ˜†

the program was about to start:

spectators eager faces gaze on the bulls ,they were perched precariously on bamboo scaffolding to get a better look.all of them are in high spirits cheering and shouting.

kriya don't even have enough room to move.krishna put his hand around her shoulder and hold her close to him to protect her from other crazy spectators rubbing and bumping on her knowingly and unknowingly.

the bright hot sun was beating down on them without remorse . the odor of sweat mingling with dry air was present in all places. 

the commentator's voice punctuated the already tense air. as soon as the commentator announced the prize money attached to a particular bull, the enticed men ran for it and jumped in to the ground. 

a pin drop silent engulfed the crowd and the excitement increased abundantly.krishna and pratigya hold their breath to see what is going to happen next.

the obstructions were no match to the brutal force of the beast. the narrow passage, which looked jam-packed just one moment back, miraculously gave way.the not-so-brave men rush off to shelter themselves from the attack of the angry bull.

few brave men venture forward... almost all of them are in high spirits, the most daring...bold and brave men made an attempt for the bull's hump, the less daring made for its tail and the puniest among them are content to just touch the beast and beat it once.

took at the brave man trying to catch the angry bull's hump!

a bravest young man tried to grab the hump of the bull, and hung on, the beast carry off him with its long horns and plunge him into the ground and suddenly without any warning another burly black bull crashes into the crowd.

look at the man hanging on bull's hump!

krishna:'god it is to dangerous😲...i can not believe just for the sake of little money people can put their life in danger...'

pratigya:'krishna...these participant are wealthy peopleπŸ˜ƒ...it is not the matter of money.it is all the matter of  manhood...it is considered as a heroic act on the part of the young men...'

krishna:😲 what ever...

a muscular man who looked arrogant hold on to the bull's tail, was shaken off... the next moment fell violently on the ground. an anxious murmur rises from the crowd but the very next moment he is back on his feet looking smug again.

the bull cornered the man and they stare at each other, eyes unblinking...the crowd holds on to its breath, another man plunged for the bull from behind and the fellow in front ran for his life.

the bulls were extremely aggressive, and the players aren't allowed to defend themselves with anything else but their bare hands.

a black and white bull with its skin gleaming in the hot sun was goring a group of men. it had shaken off everyone who tried to get on it and suddenly without any warning another burly black bull crashes into the crowd.

a lanky fellow in shiny yellow jersey and shorts held on to the hump of the bull with a triumphant look on his face and the crowd went giddy with joy.

the event went on enthusiastically till the last bull was brought out. fortunately there was no causality.

krishna understood that it was not a place for the timid hearted and was definitely an experience worth having.

have a look of this bull taming( jallikattu in tamil😊) vdo! conducted on 15th jan 2010 in palamedu!😊 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4C_Giq87l8&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

note:

in my next update krishna will be back to delhi...😊. to know why?...read my next update...πŸ˜ƒ

btw tomorrow there won't be any update...yaar i want to watch the match ...πŸ˜›. all the best to indians and sri lankansπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
reservedEdited by surbhisachwani - 13 years ago
*edited*

Shumi di...

wonderful update..

Aww.. my Krishu.. is too protective.. 🀣 🀣

bull taming pic was wonderfull..
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
ME 3RD
Hi summi  my ⭐️
and hallo ,, sona hiraa dil wallee frendwa

RESπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
Shumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiii, lovely Chap!!! I did'nt hav much knowledge abt Bull Taming, but thanks to u, now I can write an essay on it.... How much I wish Shyam saxena had participated, too... Lol... Oh So krishu z gng bak to delhi... Waiting for ur update, to check y z he gng bak!!! Update jaldiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, muaahzzzzzzzzz! Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
Originally posted by surbhisachwani

r
Originally posted by KriYa_life

RES
yaar tum tho bahte aage nikali...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Both chaps were very nice Di....hw sad Pratz gt jealous of surbhi.muskaan n binny.......n Krish was so cute duin namasteπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›.........KriYa watching d cock n bull fight part was also gud.......wish shyamu would hav been flung by d bull nt onli in ur ff bt in d show tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......it would hav been gr8.....me 2 waitin 4 d match..Go India Go.........

Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mitaly..

ME 3RD
Hi summi  my ⭐️
and hallo ,, sona hiraa dil wallee frendwa

RESπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

mitaly 3rd!...but 3rd is not bad...haina?πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shumi.

mitaly 3rd!...but 3rd is not bad...haina?πŸ˜ƒ
yaar net proble