Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

tho jiju ko kya hoga? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† jiju comes next but karan comes first naTongue...btw jiju too like karan...behooda...πŸ˜† dats y i said,karan wl b safe wit me. . πŸ˜†....no no no...no but if that....karan is always mine....Tongue

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

yep hunny
i m back todayEmbarrassed

@  vaishu ...great naπŸ˜ƒ
@mitaly....see ! all r happy to see you...truely diamond heartTongue
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu2

lovely chapter shumi di. thanks vaishuπŸ˜ƒ
how r u?"
my dearest three frnd muskaan, surbhi and Binny got chance to meet krishna.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ lol no worry soon i am going to add you all in my ff...πŸ˜ƒ
they are going very fast totlly behoodis sab ki sab.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  do doubt...πŸ˜†pratigya be aware of them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† exactlyπŸ˜‰
di i m living in ahmedabad its not a village  hahaha....lol....so sweet to see you denying that  your place is not a village.πŸ˜ƒ..and naroda, asarva , juhapura and shapur all are areas' name. surat and vadodara both are cities.πŸ˜†  wow...u gave me very gud informationπŸ˜ƒ thanks... btw....yaar the above information i collected it from net...i don't know about ahmedabad , naroda etc...lol although i didn't get chance to see cock fight.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† oh! it happens .....πŸ˜ƒsome times we don't give important to the things which happens next to us...but travell long distance to see other events...πŸ˜†
student like lucky what situation of my frnds.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† very true...πŸ˜†
let me count what number i score.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† should be big fat numberπŸ˜†

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishu2

i have increased my rank i m at no 8. hahaha....i told u...it is going to be a big fat number...8 ...see how fat it is! unlike 1 πŸ˜‰day by day i  m getting bigger rank.πŸ˜† great going beta πŸ‘
sab log dekho hum kitni tarrki kar rahe hai.πŸ˜† good job keep it up...
πŸ‘πŸΌ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefads

Oooops, Sorry Shumi Ji, I just wanted to clear out a confusion about the Mela scenes in part 65.. including the green bangles😳... In fact i should have said the whole scene reminded me of Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham! instead of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge! So sorry if i gave you the wrong info!!  no worry dearπŸ˜ƒ....by the way is there any mela scene in  Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham!?πŸ˜•πŸ€£...yaar now i got confused between the two films Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham! and Dilwale  Dulhaniya Le Jayenge! 🀣 Uffff..Your story is driving me crazy!🀣 hahaha...πŸ˜†Until your next update... take care! thank u & u 2 take careπŸ˜ƒ from your crazy fan!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  i lub crazy people πŸ˜†πŸ˜› 

Hi! Part 66 was sweet and lovely chap! THANKS SHEHNAZπŸ˜ƒ i especially like the 3 charlie's angels scene a lot!πŸ˜‰.. heeee.....πŸ˜†i mean Muskaan, Binny and Surbhi....i understood that πŸ˜†quite a strong competition for Prat!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..true...πŸ˜† and loved how baba makes his babu jealous!  behooda...πŸ˜†Thanks Shumi Ji! u r welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ thanks for ur lubly cute stars and i lub youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuπŸ€—

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

krishna:'😊.....'

surbhi:'hi...πŸ˜ƒ'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..................how luckyy my hand is naaa...obviouslyπŸ˜ƒ...here after don't wash ur handsπŸ˜†

muskaan:'hey surbhi😲...lucky is my student ok?😑' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£ i knowπŸ˜‰

surbhi:'abey...binny...😑'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...😊'he folded his hand together and greeted them.

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu  u r welcome beta😊....i am very glad that u liked my discription πŸ˜ƒ

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................😳 haina!Embarrassed

krishna:πŸ˜›...😳..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ ummmmmmmmmπŸ˜‰Embarrassed

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...πŸ˜ƒ'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.

krishna:'😲....hi...πŸ˜ƒ'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ wahi tho...wish that ur hand should he hand cuffed with his....how romantic it will be na...Embarrassed

pratigya:😑

krishna:'nice to meet you all....πŸ˜›'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...😊...😍'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜..hota hai!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

pratigya:😑... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...πŸ˜•'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...πŸ˜›'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....😍'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  girrrrrrrrr....chance maar rahi hai?AngryπŸ˜†

pratigya: πŸ˜‘....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...πŸ˜›'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ yaar that is too much isn't it?πŸ˜†

krishna:'sure....ouch!...not sure...πŸ˜’'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

pratigya:😑

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...😑'anythingg forr krishnaa πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ yep...πŸ˜†

surbhi:πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

thankk uuu shumii dii u r welcome surbhi πŸ˜ƒ...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr .......thanksπŸ˜ƒ.........
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr .....lolπŸ˜†......
luvv uuuu ....keep reading ....and keep lubing Tongue
updatee soonnnnn sureπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshna1020

awesmeeeeeeeeeeee chp  shumi dii...thanks roshnaπŸ˜ƒ... wow !!!! 3 sexy teachers full2 line marong on krish...yep....ekho kasar nahi choda...πŸ˜†..bechare prats ki kya halath hogi ...n 3 sexy teachers ko dekha karπŸ˜†...i know poor girl ... ... ny way krish s only 4 prats😳 ... he was made for her...bas baat khatam πŸ˜ƒ.. dont know abt arhaan..πŸ˜‰..lol...he is still single...can make a try πŸ˜†..shumi dii early n d mornng wen cock say cock doodle doo uska samne alarm clock bhi kuch nahi hai...exactly...but now a days we don't get that chance cuz i don't see any cock around..... lucky reminds m of  shinchan cartoon chr n hungama cha ..... bahute hee naughty aur behooda bacha hai..... πŸ˜† oh ! i see πŸ˜ƒu mst watch u willl be rofl...will try πŸ˜ƒ... lub u shumi dii ..lub u 2 dear πŸ˜ƒ.

res booking ke saath adv booking bhe chalaga shumi dii  πŸ˜‰...lol 🀣 advance booking...🀣  where from u get all these ideas? 🀣 

Mitu_ thumbnail
Hi summi  my ⭐️
and hallo ,, sona hiraa dil wallee frendwaπŸ˜‰POST THE UPDATE PLS
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiatasmeena

lovelyπŸ‘

THANKS πŸ˜ƒ
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

dii chp was mindblowing thanks muskaan πŸ˜ƒme met wid krishna wid my two beehodis friend how romantic it was  tha na romantic ? 😳well it was a treat and pleasure for me  me too  happy for y muskaanπŸ˜ƒ me going to meet again wid my hero  sure πŸ˜ƒbt not sure whether he,ll come r not no worry mai huna πŸ˜‰ bt then also happy that i had met wid him sach me when i was reading it i went to dreamland and was lost bt then shurbhi and binny came r binny beehodi went and give him a cotton candy age nikal gae r shurbhi wo to bs har jagah khud ko hi age kare gi bt love my sweeties  glad that u enjoyed every bit of it πŸ˜ƒbecoz of their and mine immature nature love it and i love pink colour and u had given me that it oh really! what a co incidance! πŸ˜›,s so beautiful love my sarree style thanks dear....πŸ˜ƒ last bt not least love all the chp thanks πŸ˜ƒand i do love the fighting btw partners like this which u had shown us btw kriya love their conversation thank u very much muskaan for liking it πŸ˜ƒ and lucky so innocent he also wants to play that game bt he has a long time to play hai na diii hahahahhah ...lol πŸ˜†

love it  thank again πŸ˜ƒwaiting for next will up date soon πŸ˜ƒand pics r  also nice thanksπŸ˜ƒ