Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vaishu2

i have increased my rank i m at no 8.day by day i m getting bigger rank.πŸ˜†
sab log dekho hum kitni tarrki kar rahe hai.πŸ˜†

jiyo beta jiyo.. khoob tarrki karo.. just like me. Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

krishna:'😊.....'

surbhi:'hi...πŸ˜ƒ'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..................how luckyy my hand is naaa

muskaan:'hey surbhi😲...lucky is my student ok?😑' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£

surbhi:'abey...binny...😑'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...😊'he folded his hand together and greeted them.

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu 

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................😳

krishna:πŸ˜›...😳..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...πŸ˜ƒ'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.

krishna:'😲....hi...πŸ˜ƒ'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

pratigya:😑

krishna:'nice to meet you all....πŸ˜›'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...😊...😍'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜

pratigya:😑... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...πŸ˜•'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...πŸ˜›'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....😍'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

pratigya: πŸ˜‘....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...πŸ˜›'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

krishna:'sure....ouch!...not sure...πŸ˜’'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...😑'anythingg forr krishnaa πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰

surbhi:πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

thankk uuu shumii dii ...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr ................
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr ...........
luvv uuuu ........
updatee soonnnnn
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesmeeeeeeeeeeee chp  shumi dii...... wow !!!! 3 sexy teachers full2 line marong on krish.....bechare prats ki kya halath hogi ...... n 3 sexy teachers ko dekha karπŸ˜†...... ny way krish s only 4 prats😳 ..... dont know abt arhaan..πŸ˜‰....shumi dii early n d mornng wen cock say cock doodle doo uska samne alarm clock bhi kuch nahi hai..... lucky reminds m of  shinchan cartoon chr n hungama cha ..... bahute hee naughty aur behooda bacha hai..... πŸ˜†u mst watch u willl be rofl...... lub u shumi dii ...
res booking ke saath adv booking bhe chalaga shumi dii  πŸ˜‰
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vaishu2

lovely chapter shumi di.
how r u?"
my dearest three frnd muskaan, surbhi and Binny got chance to meet krishna.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜
they are going very fast totlly behoodis sab ki sab.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† pratigya be aware of them.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
di i m living in ahmedabad its not a village and naroda, asarva , juhapura and shapur all are areas' name. surat and vadodara both are cities.πŸ˜† although i didn't get chance to see cock fight.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
student like lucky what situation of my frnds.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
let me count what number i score.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh my dear u don,t know we r not only beehodias bt big beehodis u tooo include na wid us as c ur rank a big rank so who is the big behoodi hahahahhahha πŸ˜‰
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

jiyo beta jiyo.. khoob tarrki karo.. just like me.

u r my inspiration sweety.πŸ˜† i want to follow u.πŸ˜†
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

krishna:'😊.....'

surbhi:'hi...πŸ˜ƒ'she immediately gave her hand to him because she want to be the first to shake hand with him. oiyee hoyee ..i shaked my handd withh krishnaaaaaa ................... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³..................how luckyy my hand is naaa lucky hoooooooooooπŸ˜†

muskaan:'hey surbhi😲...lucky is my student ok?😑' she pushed surbhi's hand. jealoues muskaann πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£me jeolous r u na jaan na pehchan tu mera mehman meri wajah se mili r πŸ˜‰

surbhi:'abey...binny...😑'she pushed her hand.

krishna:' namaste...😊'he folded his hand together and greeted them.such a well mannered and good person

surbi was wearing peach colour plain georgette saree with pallu adorned with floral pattern done in sequins, partially pinned up on her shoulder, partially sliding on her left arm.matching peach colour mega sleeve blouse,making her to look more beautiful. neatly brushed long straight hair with short front bangs, fair complexion,complexion sharp twinkling eyes, well shaped eye brows,thin lips with cute smile...without much accessories she was looking stunning.awwww thtsss soo sweetttt shumii dii ..i lubbed myy dressing styleee .....thankk uuu 

all three were certainly stunning beauties.wowwww.................😳

krishna:πŸ˜›...😳..for a second he got disturbed by their beauty.ahemm ahemm .........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³wah kya baat hai

surbhi:'hi...i am surbhi...lucky's teacher...πŸ˜ƒ'she neglected his namaste ,came forward and took his hand on her own , while muskaan and binny went in to their dream land without knowing what is happening next to them.beehodi hume chor kar khud age nikal gae

krishna:'😲....hi...πŸ˜ƒ'his hand was caught in to surbhi's fair elegant hand, thin long fingers and neatly trimmed and polished long nails.surbhi was holding his hands more than required.looks as if life long she want to hold his hand.OHHHH ohh omggggggggggg ..................i knowww dii kiase mann karega to leave krishna's handd ..........😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³besharmi ki had par kar di hai naaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†

krishna:'nice to meet you all....πŸ˜›'with a great difficulty he took back his hand from surbhi.

shurbi:'pleasure is ours...😊...😍'she said looking at her own hand romantically. wohh tohh haiii πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Angry

pratigya:😑... she was fuming with anger.

krishna:'you girls doesn't look like a teacher...'

binny:'what!? why?...πŸ˜•'she was back to her sense.

krishna:'i thought you are all Med school students...πŸ˜›'he grinned at her.

surbhi:'med school student!....😍'thankkuuu krishnaa for the sweet complimentttt ......lubb uuuu πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³AngryAngryAngry

pratigya: πŸ˜‘....

surbhi:'tomorrow is my birthday...your presence will be my pleasure...πŸ˜›'omgg yeahh plsss bringg krishnaa to my birthdaayy partyy ..it would be the bestesstt birthdayyy everrrr .......😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³jhooti jhooti

krishna:'sure....ouch!...not sure...πŸ˜’'his foot was stamped with force by pratigya.

binny:'arey...two days before only you celebrate your birth day!...😑'anythingg forr krishnaa πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰good ans binny

surbhi:πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› 

thankk uuu shumii dii ...i lubbedd the chapteerrrrrr ................
it aws soo cuteeee ...i forgott pratigyaa for this chapterrrr ...........
luvv uuuu ........
updatee soonnnnn

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ninita

Hiiiiiiiiii   aaaaakkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaa.............

hw r u? gud dear πŸ˜ƒsry sry sry m lil busy as ma sem s gonna end on 5th april loads & loads of wrk 2 do..oh! please concentrate on your eaxms...few more days then u can enoy throughly πŸ˜ƒ...aftr a llllllloooooooonnnnnnnnnngggggggggg tym m bk here...u r welcome dear and i am glad that u r concentrating in ur studis keeping IF apart πŸ‘.al d chps were vry vry vry funnyyyyy u made me πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£.........thanksπŸ˜ƒ..banana shyam's head...blood sry sry paan....susu..
lol πŸ˜†niko were sweeeeettttttt...yep they r sweet coupleπŸ˜ƒ.....sumitra was funny but nt as funny as shyam anyways...true πŸ˜ƒ.& & &
finally finally finally        Kriya😳😳 i dnt think u need anythng more dan dis 2 undrstand ma situation abt kriya.....behoodi blushing!πŸ˜†.............
luv u lub u 2 πŸ˜ƒ tak care u 2 πŸ˜ƒ tata.......byeπŸ˜ƒ......muaahhssss....thank u and muah to u 2πŸ˜ƒ.......

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

shumi thank u so much for a dedication love u u r such a darling dii  thank u so much muskaan...i am very glad that u liked it πŸ˜ƒwell today i,m happy becoz my mitaly dii is back in the competition i was missing hr tooooooooo much true...me too very happy 2 see her back...πŸ˜ƒand ate hi apni seat le li jb nahi thi to me ne shanmbhal kar rakhi thi ap k liye dii ...yaar...what a punch dialogue! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰now u back love u ok me again going so will comment on the update tommorrow  sure πŸ˜ƒlove u allllllllllllllllllll we 2 lub u muskaan πŸ˜ƒ

piyarapiyari thumbnail
dii i,ve edited my comments on pg 59 do check it
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

oh my dear u don,t know we r not only beehodias bt big beehodis u tooo include na wid us as c ur rank a big rank so who is the big behoodi hahahahhahha πŸ˜‰

lo muskaan there is any question about being me as big behoodiπŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because i m frnd of all u behoodis' naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i have bigger rank any doubt.πŸ˜‰