Frequent Posters

Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Di edited my post on pg 49 and 54
shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shumi Ji! Hi.. Please have a look... i posted my comment on page 54!THANKS!

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vaishu2

Shumi di .how r u?
nice chapter.πŸ˜›πŸ˜› mela ,Kulfi,giant ride i love all this things. krish is very chalak and cute.
i have 7th rank biggest rank.
update soon.πŸ˜›

@bold: can you explain how?? 🀣

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
di... I edited my post on pg 49 & 55
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

dii me aggain 1st  woooo...again! πŸ‘ let us see whether u r able to make a hat tric..πŸ˜›.so next one for me also hai na ...sure πŸ˜ƒsooooooooooo happppppppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyy love it  let us see whether u it after reading the up date πŸ˜ƒwell dii the chp was so awsome i lost in them  thanks muskaan πŸ˜ƒlucky was cute and our kriya was so romantic thanks again dear πŸ˜ƒdii i mostly love that type of hug which u mentioned becoz it,s a hug which tells us that there is someone to protect and care and love us i love it dii ...great defination for a hug...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

i toooooooooo loveeeeeee kulfii and eating it like bacha wowie moo pe panni a gaya ...trust me i have eaten varities of ice creams ....but klfi is the best...πŸ˜›and u know me said to my bro go and bring for me really u make me so bhukki for kulfiiiiiiii  hahaha...yaar in my next update cotton candy is awaiting hope u don't trouble ur bro to buy one....lol πŸ˜†and i enjoyed the chppp very much love u dii and love itClapβ­οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒClapβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ˜‰ thank u sooooooooo much muskaanπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sun7shine

Shumiiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii diiiiiiii iiiiiii iiiiiii ,hi binnyyyyyyyy nny nny nny...nyy.πŸ˜ƒ wow wt a cute chap... Luved it... Wonderful Kriya scenes....thanks πŸ˜ƒ Krishu z so naughtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.... obviously...ekko moka nahi chodta...behooda...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›Oh di Lucky on krish's lap, I agn wish I luckyyyyyyyy...   Tongue  haahaahaa....don't u think that u r greedy πŸ˜†Gtg, hav to get ready for clg,gud πŸ˜ƒ byeee  byeee tc πŸ˜ƒmuaahzzzzzzzzz  muahhh to u 2 πŸ˜ƒand eagerly waitin for nxt chap....tonight πŸ˜ƒ 

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

oh i came thirdd .very gud...πŸ‘.but nott badd ..not badd

not at all πŸ˜ƒthe chapter wsa so cutee diii .......kriyaa lookedd so sweeett thanks πŸ˜ƒ
ahh kulfii ..lubb ittt .me 2 πŸ˜›.krishnaaa is actualy veryy naughtyy ..took her half eaten ice creamm .....lolπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..
giant whell ...omgg even i m scaredd off itt ...me 2 yaar....girrr....😑 i hate that...for me merry go round is the best πŸ˜†......krishnaaa was soo caringg rather i would sayy soo romanticcc ...two in oneπŸ˜›πŸ˜³.
awesumee chapterrr thanks surbhiπŸ˜ƒ
update soonn sureπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shefads

Shumi Ji! Love you loads.! Muahh.... for this exqisite part, THANK U SP MUCH SHEHNAZ πŸ˜›but right now i am feeling sleepy so i'll come back 2morrow for my comment!  no worry...good night and sweet dreams πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰LUB YOU!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—... lub u too πŸ˜ƒOutstanding! aw u r back....good morning sweety πŸ˜ƒThe whole chap was delight to read! ...thanksπŸ˜ƒ loved the way Krish eyes popped out when he sees prats looking elegant and classy!  first time he is seeing her in that get up that is y πŸ˜³πŸ˜›and hilarious this line when he said" Kaash mai wo kapade hota!πŸ˜‰ behooda...πŸ˜†The whole atmosphere of the mela brings back memories of the movie dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge!  oh! do they show mela in that movie?πŸ˜• i don't remember it...saw that film long long ago...lol The kulfi scene crack me up!🀣ahhh what a bliss!πŸ˜†yummi yummi kulfi!🀣no wonder baba is up to his teasing tricks again..!πŸ˜‰so cute when krish keeps the kulfi stick as a memory lol...he is going to keep in in his  treasure box along with her  ear ring   πŸ€£...and i adore the green bangles! is it?πŸ˜› thanks πŸ˜ƒbut the wheel ride is my fav scene.!oh i see!πŸ˜ƒ it was so sweet when krish takes care of lucky and prat! great! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ thanks πŸ˜ƒand when krish whispered sexy girl uff my heart nearly stops..lol i think here after u have to read my ff on ur own risk... πŸ€£reminds me of my Shah Rukh!😳❀️  my shah rukh! 🀣

yaar for the past few days , from the day you changed your font with this blue colour and i wanted to tell u ...you remind me my old reader ( married) swan20 and her sweet comments....and she too was die heard fan of shah rukh...πŸ˜ƒ.i am here with posting one os her comment and see how similar to yours...πŸ˜ƒ

swan20

IF-Rockerz

Direct Link Posted: 01 February 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Shumi thanks for the laugh....ROFL....i think all of us needed this to get out of the gloom because of whats happening in the serial......Tongue

Tiku is tooooo cute..........whenever i read about him i imagine a smaller version of Tiku from the serial........ROFL ROFL ROFL

i wish i was in robbie's place........i would have loved to see  raunak with chashma & banana smashed on his bald head........ROFL ROFL

very hilarious part.....πŸ˜†

look at the date shehnaz! πŸ˜ƒ it was 1st feb 2009, after solid 2 years i am refroming this ff for kriya...πŸ˜ƒ. look at her font and colour!πŸ˜›

now coming to your commentsπŸ˜›
many thanks for this romantic part ShumiJi!  thank u dear πŸ˜ƒYou are a rare talent!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ woooooooooo...i always lub uuuuuuuuu πŸ€—
Breath-Taking pics! especially the kulfiπŸ˜† and the green bangles!πŸ€— thanks againπŸ˜ƒ i think u r the one who admires my pics the most πŸ˜ƒ 
Sorry for this long commentwa! hope you won't find it boring!πŸ˜‰ yaar...i just love reading  your commentsπŸ˜ƒ and i always eagerly await for it.πŸ˜›.😍.Please update soon! yepπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

@bold: can you explain how?? 🀣

let me explain
seven is bigger than 1, 2 ,3,4,5.and 6.πŸ˜† so  i have big number.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† any doubt.😑
7 is lucky numberπŸ˜›. my krishu's lucky No also 7.πŸ˜› he loves saat so i do.😳
😳our captain no is also 7.😊

Previous
1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 115
Next