Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

abey romanu where r you? πŸ˜•azi you?πŸ˜‰

Im Here Jaanu.
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiiiii wonderful Chap.... Luv to see Shyamu in trouble.... Sometimes I wish I was lucky so that I would get d pleasure to irritate Shyamu πŸ˜† and ofc to b friends wid Krishu too πŸ˜‰ Edited by Sun7shine - 13 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats shurbhi u 2nd good start 
and where r my others piyari sis romana vaishu mitaly dii Azi come na
piyarapiyari thumbnail
well sis i was missing all my sweeties and u came wow ⭐️
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hi! di............First of all sorry 4 nt replyin 2 d previous update...m goin so crazy studin 4 my final exams na dat i hardly get tym 2 cum on d forum.......ok nw getin bk 2 d chaps.-dat sumitra part was hilarious...i can imagine wat she must hav made out of dat kitchen...Omg she doesn't knw hw 2 cook....she injured herself,burnt her fingers,had flour on her...gosh her halat was so bad.....ab pata chala na kya hota hai papad belnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Part 64 was damn gud.....really enjoyed it
'DHAAMMM...'the ball went and hit on his fore head.his turban flew away(🀣.....)

shyam saxena:'yaa rabbhaaaaaaaa😑...mera bheja hilgaya....  Bahut jaldi pata chala tubelight kahin ka....'his bald head started shaking....(🀣....).
shyam saxena:'catch kay bachchay...😑'he got up from the sofa angrily and try to catch lucky.his toe got stuck with the carpet 'D...H...A...DAAMMM...' he fall upside down flat on the carpet with his hands and legs apart like a frog.(🀣.....) his mouth wide opened.the paan he was chewing spill out of his mouth....making his chin and carpet wet(🀣....)

lucky:'looser.... looser..πŸ‘πŸ€£...'Rightly said lucky.......ClapClapClap
from distance krishna saw shyam saxena falling flat on the carpet like a frog...his turban was missing.

krishna:'😲...unclejiiiiiiiiiiiiii...Shocked'he ran to his help.(krishna calls shyam saxena uncleji...🀣)...very soon he'll b callin him sasurji.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

krishna:'omg...Shockedhis mouth is bleeding...Ouch'

krishna:'lucky...tamasha kya dayk raha hai?.dadu ko khoon araha hai.ja.. jakar paani la...Ouch'he helped shyam saxena to get up and wiped his mouth with care thinking that it is blood.

lucky:'friend....wo khoon nahi... paan hai...🀣...'🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

krishna:'khoon nahi!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked...paan...Shocked..yuck...'he took his hand immediately from his opened mouth....Yuck Krish wiped paan n dat 2 frm shyamu's moutn..Ewwwwwwwww.......Poor Krish

krishna:'excuse me.....'he left shyam saxena randomly on the sofa and ran to bath room to take a shower(...🀣...).....gud decisoin Krish u really need 2 hav a bath........aft dion dis 'gud deed'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lucky:'mujay dadu ne maara...dadu ne maara😭...uuunnn...Cry' Hw sad!
pratigya:'tu kyun dadu pe ball fayinka😑...?'she was feeling sorry for her papa.

lucky:'dadu ko catch karne nahi aata tho mai kya karta ?...😭'The million dollar question of d day is ki uske dadu ko sada hua munh banana or uchalne ke alawa kya aata hai?

krishna:πŸ˜†....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Wow di nxt part only Kriya , eagerly waitin 4 2nite.......... Update soon...luv ya
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

if i,m not wrong this time i,m 1st hai naπŸ˜† yep πŸ˜ƒ

piyarapiyari thumbnail
thanks shumi dii😊and dii u r a star⭐️ur short update is also enough for ur readers like it do update next soon πŸ‘
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi diiiiiiiiii......
im back!!!!!!!
hru?give my hugs n kisses to my jaannu kids..πŸ˜ƒ
grr....😑my net become too slow yday that i cudnt get the first place.....chalo.no problem,im not gonna lose it today...😈
n regarding the update......
agn,im gonna do the same......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OMG!!i was imagining that scene...n i quickly remembered the real Shyamiji jumping up n down in every epi...🀣🀣🀣......n wat made me evn more .....🀣🀣🀣🀣 was.....
he fall upside down flat on the carpet with his hands and legs apart like a frog.(🀣.....) his mouth wide opened.the paan he was chewing spill out of his mouth....making his chin and carpet wet(🀣....)
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣......frog!!!!!🀣🀣

krishna:'😲...unclejiiiiiiiiiiiiii...😲'he ran to his help.(krishna calls shyam saxena uncleji...🀣)
🀣....eww..i hate jiiis.remind me about the budhao.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

krishna:'excuse me.....'he left shyam saxena randomly on the sofa and ran to bath room to take a shower(...🀣...)
🀣🀣.omg!Krishna got confused of blood n pan..eww!!πŸ˜•..poor shyamiji.thrown to sofa...🀣🀣

bohut ho gaya diii.....🀣🀣i cant laugh more today.....spare something for tomorrow also.....
oh!it become too short na?coz ur update was short.........how to make it long nw?ha,an idea......!!!!!
take this.........πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†.πŸ€£πŸ˜†
kaisa laga?hui na long?
lub u loads diiii....
tc of urself
urs azikutty
Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 13 years ago
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi shumi dii........wats up? .. very nice chp...... oh lucky ur chooooooo naughty boy ....  bechara saxsena.πŸ˜†.... amg krish wiped saxsena mouthπŸ˜† .... & the most funny part was wen he knw dat it was pan not blood .🀣...... shumi diii hame intezar rahega next chp ka😍 aur kriya romantic moments  πŸ˜‰lub u shumi dii ...... tke cre😳Edited by roshna1020 - 13 years ago