fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 37

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by KriYa_life

What is this Jaanuuuu??? 😲

You are also laughing??
🀣...cuz after 3 comes 4...it remind me the scene krishna in school uniform πŸ˜†πŸ€£...
Originally posted by vaishu2

edited comment on pg 37
thanks ...i replied on pg 36πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aleena1

what is this? stars!

hey sorry..... those were meant to be stars ...oh! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› thanksπŸ˜ƒ ...πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ........ grrrr that website calling me a leech😑 wahi tho....girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

here have these insteadπŸ˜ƒ

cool....... but at that time i will be at workπŸ˜†..... have to wait whole day then

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diπŸ˜†πŸ€—

As usual lovely updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
 aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee naaaaaaaaaπŸ˜†πŸ€—
i lubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuunaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaπŸ€—

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nitin is so good ......caring so much for Komal....... plz bring some cute fights in next chapters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..sure...in my bext update i am going to show the fight between lucky and shyamπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

oh no sumitra in the kitchen ......===== disaster........ .hahahaπŸ˜†......I remember once i made funny shaped roti becuase my SIL had kneaded the dough really softly had a bit too much water....heeeeeeeeeπŸ˜†. my roti was shaped like the countries as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†....fun na?πŸ˜ƒ but then i decided to make faces on them and my little neice was rolling them and i was cooking them...very sweetπŸ˜ƒ... had so much fun that dayπŸ˜† aw...πŸ˜› ofcourse my parents werent at all happyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† obviouslyπŸ˜†

update soon hun......with more shararat from lucky plzzz😊 sure sure...get ready for one more ROFL updateπŸ˜†

keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ thanksπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zash_LubUKriYa

i'll be very much here at that tym.....πŸ˜ƒ...lets have a fight ramona babes...πŸ˜†.(u knw i cant fight with u...πŸ˜†)
@shumi di:muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh for changing the tym....😳
thanks azi chellam...let us see...what happens...i am ready with my update ...waiting for the right timeπŸ˜‰

grrrrr...😑😑dont remind me of the real video....i was so much excited to watch the real one,after i got addicted to the song...n i rushed to YT... if there was noone at home allowed,i wud have broken my PC..!!!!!the director of the song is a highly talented guy...coz he knw the art of hw to successfully destroy a very good song to nothingness...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
hahahaπŸ˜†...cool azi...hota hai...issa hi hota haiπŸ˜†

..yaar....don't wish for that other wise he will make u drink ...that thingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†....im nt shyamiji to be that much fool..πŸ˜† hahaha...agreed...πŸ˜ƒ

nitin:'πŸ˜†....i adore your loveπŸ˜ƒ'
nw tell me hu is the best?????πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...obviously nitin!πŸ˜†...😑😑aap bhi na?never leave nitin na?πŸ˜› πŸ˜› k keep him..i'll keep karan..πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......NO way...............😭 yaar if u want u can keep krishna....but not karan ok ? ok ! no...please😭 if u want u can take  pratrigya, nitin, shyam, naina, adarsh , komal, arushi, dadi, krishna,angad, lucky, jugnu. chandu, tunna, sajjan, amma, shakti, kesar, piyassiya etc etc BUT not KARAN...😭Angry

yaa..i remember some old tamil songs...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so namy tamil song have that musicπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!u r my sweeeeeeeeetheart!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...thanks...but karan is mine ok?😭😊

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Shumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiii, nice chap!! 😊  thanks binny πŸ˜ƒPoor Amma, yep...she should have some lesson dear....always she can not be fooling around... Nitin z dng a lot of atyaachar on her... πŸ˜†  lol...after all he told her that he want to eat roti...damaad kay leyeh itna tho amma kar saktti hai na..?.But, I jst hope this brings down her ego level...sureπŸ˜ƒ Also, Niko scene was too cute...thanksπŸ˜ƒ Okkk di, update soon....to nightπŸ˜ƒ Waitin eagerly...thanksπŸ˜ƒ. Bye bye...

🀣...bald head banana?...hahaha....new titile for my ffπŸ˜† did u notice banada and bald head ...both slip...🀣.......fF:bAlD hEaD bAnAnA!.....acha laga?🀣🀣🀣 

OMG!!!!everyone wil throw chappals at me nw!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

@bold:wat an idea sirji!!!!
🀣🀣🀣

yet another one????this tym surely im gonna dig a hole while rolling on the floor......🀣🀣