Oieee.. Even Aleena is there. More Competition
vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
competition competition.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

grrrrr...😑😑dont remind me of the real video....i was so much excited to watch the real one,after i got addicted to the song...n i rushed to YT... if there was noone at home allowed,i wud have broken my PC..!!!!!the director of the song is a highly talented guy...coz he knw the art of hw to successfully destroy a very good song to nothingness...πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Azi darling...πŸ€—how are you? how were your internals? Anyway, lets meet at 11.00. Looks like My Sweetu is still sleeping. Lagta hai aaj raat ko mazaa ayega.

ramona babes....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.me fine fine dr....n wat abt u?internals..ha,not bad....our sem is nearly at the end...n i hv summer holidays from 8th apr..
yaa..aaj tho bohut mazaa aayega..πŸ˜ƒ
Aziya thumbnail
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diiiiiiii, nice chap!! 😊 Poor Amma, Nitin z dng a lot of atyaachar on her... πŸ˜† But, I jst hope this brings down her ego level... Also, Niko scene was too cute... Okkk di, update soon.... Waitin eagerly.... Bye
Aziya thumbnail
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vaishu2

edited
nitin is gem person.πŸ˜› TRUE... TRUE ...TREU... VERY VERY VERY TRUETongue
sumitra in this condition.πŸ˜† papad belo papad.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† YEPπŸ˜ƒ

Niko part was cute.thanksπŸ˜ƒ
update soon.πŸ˜›sure...soon to nightπŸ˜‰
take care.u 2πŸ˜ƒ
update time.πŸ˜‰

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefads

Fantastic part!  thanks shehnaz πŸ˜ƒDespite Kriya missing!😭 Where's my fav. romantic couple Shumi Ji? yaar...they r gearing up for their romance πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Hope to see them in the next part! next update is for krishna - lucky for u people to ROFL...next to next if sure for kriya  It was hilarious to see Sumitra in a desperate situation!🀣  thanks for enjoying πŸ˜ƒBut however horrible she is i do feel sorry for her!πŸ˜‰ so sweet...i lub u πŸ˜›her culinary skills is terrible!πŸ˜† hahaha...i know πŸ˜†and i can't believe she is clueless in the kitchen!πŸ˜†and i bet she won't be able to make even a cup of tea to offer Shyam Ji!🀣 TEA! 😲hahahaha....lol πŸ˜†But she is lucky to have Nitin as a wonderful son in law!πŸ˜ƒ  very true πŸ˜ƒMuahhh to you Nitin! You are my Hero!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ  aw....thanks for  giving so much love to my nitin πŸ˜ƒPlease update as soon as you can! sure πŸ˜ƒNice pics...thanks πŸ˜ƒ!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ  lubbbbbbbbbb uuuuu shehnaz πŸ˜›Take Care!  u 2 πŸ˜ƒLub the cute teddy bear and your sweet comments!😳 u r welcome dear πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Shumi di...

I edited my post on pg 38.

thanksπŸ˜ƒ