fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 35

Posted: 13 years ago
Surbzz, Let Me Warn You, Competition is very tough. Its going to be difficult for You. We have 4 goldies i.e Me, My Sweetu Mitaly, Azi Darling, Muskaan Sweetie & 2 Senior Members i.e Vaishu dear & Binny baby. So... WELCOME TO THE COMPETITION.
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Hmmm.. Even My Azi darling will be there that time..
aw...then it is going to be a fun raceπŸ˜†...btw i have pmed mitaly too...let us see what she says...cuz i don't want to be unfair with any one...i lub every single reader of my ffπŸ˜ƒ...muah!πŸ˜›

Surbzz, Let Me Warn You, Competition is very tough. Its going to be difficult for You. We have 4 goldies i.e Me, My Sweetu Mitaly, Azi Darling, Muskaan Sweetie & 2 Senior Members i.e Vaishu dear & Binny baby. So... WELCOME TO THE COMPETITION.
ahh itne saaree ppl in the compp .....
well no worry i m gonna try myy bestttt ........
thankss for the hearttyyy welcomee along with a warninggg πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜²
Jaanu, Did U send A PM to Azi & Binny?

Jaanu, Did U send A PM to Azi & Binny?
no yaar......i will send them nowπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shumi.

hey sorry..... those were meant to be stars .............. grrrr that website calling me a leech😑

here have these insteadπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by shumi.

NOTE:

girls as per  my loyal fans request to change my time of update..... today i will be updating my ff  in between .... 11pm  to 11:30pm IST, canada time will be between 1:30pm to 2pm...hope it will be ok for you...πŸ˜ƒ

cool....... but at that time i will be at workπŸ˜†..... have to wait whole day then
Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii diπŸ˜†πŸ€—

As usual lovely updateπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nitin is so good ......caring so much for Komal....... plz bring some cute fights in next chapters πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

oh no sumitra in the kitchen ......===== disaster........ .......I remember once i made funny shaped roti becuase my SIL had kneaded the dough really softly had a bit too much water..... my roti was shaped like the countries as wellπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but then i decided to make faces on them and my little neice was rolling them and i was cooking them...... had so much fun that dayπŸ˜† ofcourse my parents werent at all happyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

update soon hun......with more shararat from lucky plzzz😊

keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by aleena1 - 13 years ago

Hmmm.. Even My Azi darling will be there that time..

i'll be very much here at that tym.....πŸ˜ƒ...lets have a fight ramona babes...πŸ˜†.(u knw i cant fight with u...πŸ˜†)
@shumi di:muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh for changing the tym....😳
Azi darling...πŸ€—how are you? how were your internals? Anyway, lets meet at 11.00. Looks like My Sweetu is still sleeping. Lagta hai aaj raat ko mazaa ayega.