Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

Wowieee... NiKo after so many days....u missed them na?πŸ˜‰

Shyamji drank.....  🀒 🀣 🀣lol for sure he need to purify his mouth....so he didπŸ˜†

I wonder how was the taste...🀣ewwww...

Im waiting for KriYa romance....sureπŸ˜ƒ

Angelmrjn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Anthr funniest chptr...omg...sham sxena drank gntilal muthr...eeewww....tiku u r so cuty nauty boy...mmuahh
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumiiiiiiii diiiiiiiiiiiiiii.... OMGEEEEEEEEEEEEE, yeh kya pilaaa diya Shyamu ko!! πŸ˜†... Seems u r taking all d badla of d serial from Shyam Saxena through ur ff πŸ˜† .... Oh, I m lovin to see Shyam sax in trouble.... And yup di, Niko part was too sweet and sugary πŸ˜› ... Ok di, update soon.... Muaahzzzzzz... Tak care....
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Aziya thumbnail
Shumi diiiii.......
edited my comments on page 21..
nw gonna comment to the next chaps....
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: CBrocks

hi shumi di...hi jasmeetπŸ˜ƒ..havent been able to comment for a long time..no worry it is okπŸ˜ƒ..but the ff is going great...thanks πŸ˜ƒ.especiallly the no frills part reminded me of my grocery shopping days...lol..oh! so u 2 live in canadaπŸ˜ƒ...very glad to know that πŸ˜ƒ..keepp up the good wrkkk(Y)..sure sure πŸ˜ƒ.ur doing a awesome jobbπŸ‘ thanks πŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eden_luvsKriya

krishna:'kya?πŸ˜•...gomutra matlab?Confused...'he don't understand what he said.

lucky:'ghunti lal ka....😭'

krishna:'ghunti lal ka...Confused'

lucky:'muthr...😭'

krishna:'muthr!!! what is that???Confused...'

lucky:'SuSu...😭🀣'in between his cry he laughed out loudly.

krishna:'eewwwwwwww...'he closed his mouth with his hands.

lucky:Cry πŸ€£

krishna:'good only....he purified his mouth...🀣..'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Well said KrishπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ wahi tho...for sure shyam needs a mouth washπŸ˜†

krishna:'kiss ne diya dadu ko...🀣..'

lucky:'mai ne...unnnn...unnn...😭🀣'

krishna:'omg😲...tu bhi na..🀣..'Toooooooooooooooooo gud.....Krishna ur jus d best....yep he isπŸ˜ƒ....Hahahahahahahahaha first Shyamu's head was smashed wid banana by lucky n nw gomutra🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£   .....awesome jus awesome..THANKSπŸ˜ƒ..well deserverd ShyamuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i knowπŸ˜†

Wat a hilarious chap di! thanks again edenπŸ˜ƒ Keep making Shyamu njoy lyk disπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sureπŸ˜‰

Aziya thumbnail
Shumi diiiiii.......
BTB on the mood of writing another essay....
Chap 61 was rllllly................
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Allah!!!i cant roll on the floor more than this....🀣🀣
Shyamiji n banana..good combination!!!!🀣
this tym also Kisna baba.........greaaaaaaaaaat escape!!!!!!!!!!!that too coz of vaazhapazham Shyamiji....🀣.i was counting the seconds wen lucky was repeatedly saying....."my friend".but did i knw that a TWIST is coming in the form of bald head banana?🀣...
shyam saxena:'argh!....yeh ladka bhi na...😑'he tried to take the banana piece from his head.while he was searching his head to take the banana piece lucky slapped and smashed it on his head.(🀣...lol i cannot imagine this...🀣)(me too cant....)

krishna:🀣...

no need to blame krishna....how much he'll control.....i cant,cz u knw im uncontrollable BTB...πŸ˜†
shyam saxena:'yeh badmaash ladkay ko yahan se le jao....mera dimaag kharaha hi...😑'

lucky:'dadi..mai tho banana kharaha tha...😊'he said innocently.

krishna:'🀣...he cannot control his laughter and he ran away from there.
 oh my sweet lucky.....!!!!🀣🀣
aaj ke liye bohut hogaya!!!
OMG!next chap also......🀣🀣

Shyamiji drank gomutr....🀣🀣🀣
.wat is this?krishna dont knw the meaning of that word?🀣🀣...Masha Allah!!i'll surely gt stomach ache today...its slightly starting nw......OMG!!no..i cant laugh more...
u knw dii?i was damn tired wen  i came here this evng..i didnt sleep yday due to my weekly assignment..so jz came to forum to have a quick luk...n u made me charged agn!!!!im laughing n jumping lyk mad!!🀣
thank u so much for these wonderful lallantop hillllllllllllarious damn funny..........i dont knw more
words....chaps....πŸ˜†
this is for u.........
πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ€—πŸ€£
huyi na unique?πŸ˜†
lub u loads
urs azikutty

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shefads

Yahhhh..Another fantastic and hilarious Chap! πŸ‘πŸΌ  thanks shehnaz πŸ˜ƒI just rolled with laughter when i imagined Shyam's Saxena funny scene!🀣 hehehehe...me 2 lubing it πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Poor Dadu is experimenting new things with his grandson!🀣 yep...few more r in store πŸ˜‰Lucky and Krish are adorable when these two are together!πŸ‘ sure...they together do lot of massti πŸ˜ƒ But NIKO is the best scene this time!πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ˜ƒLoved their sweet convo and Nitin when he was feeding Komal!πŸ‘thanks again dear Thanks for brightening my day !!!

Waiting eagerly for the next part! will update soon πŸ˜ƒThank you for the lovely pictures! u r welcome πŸ˜ƒthe one with the choco cake is my fav🀣! lol πŸ˜†Itna bara piece in a diet food?😲 that is the way canadian diet...🀣but i don't mind!πŸ˜† Really appreciate all you are doing to keep us entertained! thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—
Take Care Shumi Ji!πŸ˜ƒ sureπŸ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshna1020

hi shumi dii .......another hillarious chp  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  THANKS roshna πŸ˜ƒ amg saxena has drank ghantilal muthur πŸ˜†.....hahaha...as krishna i want to purify his mouth..πŸ˜†lucky to apne dadu ka jeena mushkil kardeya ....🀣..exactly...i lub him  πŸ˜ƒny way  lucky s soooooo innocent sme tme naughty also...tureπŸ˜ƒ.. waitng for next chp...sureπŸ˜ƒ..