fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 26

Posted: 13 years ago

krishna:'kya?πŸ˜•...gomutra matlab?Confused...'he don't understand what he said.

lucky:'ghunti lal ka....😭'

krishna:'ghunti lal ka...Confused'

lucky:'muthr...😭'

krishna:'muthr!!! what is that???Confused...'

lucky:'SuSu...😭🀣'in between his cry he laughed out loudly.

krishna:'eewwwwwwww...'he closed his mouth with his hands.

lucky:Cry πŸ€£

krishna:'good only....he purified his mouth...🀣..'πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Well said KrishπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

krishna:'kiss ne diya dadu ko...🀣..'

lucky:'mai ne...unnnn...unnn...😭🀣'

krishna:'omg😲...tu bhi na..🀣..'Toooooooooooooooooo gud.....Krishna ur jus d best........Hahahahahahahahaha first Shyamu's head was smashed wid banana by lucky n nw gomutra🀣🀣🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£   .....awesome jus awesome....well deserverd ShyamuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Wat a hilarious chap di! Keep making Shyamu njoy lyk disπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 13 years ago

Yahhhh..Another fantastic and hilarious Chap! πŸ‘πŸΌ I just rolled with laughter when i imagined Shyam's Saxena funny scene!🀣 Poor Dadu is experimenting new things with his grandson!🀣Lucky and Krish are adorable when these two are together!πŸ‘ But NIKO is the best scene this time!πŸ‘πŸΌLoved their sweet convo and Nitin when he was feeding Komal!πŸ‘Thanks for brightening my day !!! Waiting eagerly for the next part!Thank you for the lovely pictures! the one with the choco cake is my fav🀣! Itna bara piece in a diet food?😲 but i don't mind!πŸ˜† Really appreciate all you are doing to keep us entertained!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ€—Take Care Shumi Ji!πŸ˜ƒ

hi shumi dii .......another hillarious chp  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘   amg saxena has drank ghantilal muthur πŸ˜†.......lucky to apne dadu ka jeena mushkil kardeya ....🀣.. ny way  lucky s soooooo innocent sme tme naughty also..... waitng for next chp..... 
shumii diii ....  πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ....
this wasss beyondd wordsss 
Originally posted by piyarapiyari

me 2nd hurray 1st time very good dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ i,m 2nd mitaly dii bhi na bohat fast hai ab mujhe r fast hone pare ga  i know mitali is super fast πŸ˜›well dii,it was so nice and ganda chp sham g drank ghanti lal muthur ehhhhh so bad πŸ˜†lucky is so cute hai na love he ran to krishna and their little conversation 😊 thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒand on the other side NIKO love is increasing yepπŸ˜ƒ very good carry on bechari sumitra pata nahi usay r kya kya karna hoga πŸ˜‰...read my next update to know what r all non sense she is doing πŸ˜ƒlike the chp waiting for nextClap thanks πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sun7shine

Shumiiiiiiii Di, m runnin to clg right now, all the best binny...have a good day dear πŸ˜ƒwil read d chap in evening..okπŸ˜ƒ. Commented jst to tak part in d competition gng on here... πŸ˜‰  oooooookkkkkkkkk! πŸ˜†mitalyyyyyyy congrats bey...
Shumi di....

have you read the new article...

It reminds me of Kar Le Mohabbat...
Wowieee... NiKo after so many days....

Shyamji drank.....  🀒 🀣 🀣

I wonder how was the taste...🀣

Im waiting for KriYa romance....
Originally posted by vaishu2

hi shumi di. hi vaishu πŸ˜ƒ lovely and another funniest chapterπŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks πŸ˜ƒlucky to saxsena ki band baja raha hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  wait and watch my up date 64πŸ˜‰
update soon. sure πŸ˜ƒupdate ka time bata dena.πŸ˜‰ lol may be around 7am ISTπŸ˜›
Originally posted by KriYa_life

Shumi di....

have you read the new article...about pratigya geting gun shot isn't it? πŸ˜†

It reminds me of Kar Le Mohabbat...aw that is so sweet of you. and thank you for the same but you know what as soon as i read i thought what if pratigya dies and krishna get a new pairπŸ˜†...lol don't throw rotten eggs on me...😭...mai ne mere mann ki baat kaha di😭 .more over some were i read in gunahon ka devada the female lead is going to die...which force me to think about pratigya's deathπŸ˜†