Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

*edited*

Jaanuu... Im 2nd..

Okay.... Chapter was awesum...thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Pratigya went to the temple walking barefoot...

OMG... Its must have hurt her so much...  obviouslyOuch

My poor Krishu... it pained him more seeing his Babu like that...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญexactlyCry

I hope Komal's operation is successfull...sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

pratigya mandir woh   be bina chappel๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ it must be hard ๐Ÿ˜Š bery hard

'he don't understand to whom he should cry for komal..? or pratigya...?
oh my krish๐Ÿ˜ณ fikr nahi prat will be fine ๐Ÿ˜ƒ wahi tho๐Ÿ˜ƒ

komal kaa operation trillium health care center:
Accha ontario may ๐Ÿ˜› yaar!๐Ÿ˜ฒ tho u 2 r from ON ๐Ÿ˜›...that is y i see u on line when ever i am on line...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
komal come back safe from operatin  i dont want krish suffer๐Ÿ˜‰ no worry here after no suffering in kriya life๐Ÿ˜ƒ...my be just before ending my ff i may bring a small twist, with that kriya may suffer for a while๐Ÿ˜‰

again nice story  thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ
summi u r starโญ๏ธ aw๐Ÿ˜

@  โค๏ธ  btw i m 1 st again๐Ÿ˜‰ 

but secont is not bad๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ so true...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

wow dii wouinderful aftr so many sad and cry a happy ending to NIKO yep... i will show little bit of NiKo  having fun trime too๐Ÿ˜ƒand krishna pratigya conversationa nd krishna dancing so beautiful love it it was alovely chp  thank u so much for all ur appreciations.it means a lot to me ๐Ÿ˜ƒand that little kid he is tooooooooooooo lovely yep...he is adorable๐Ÿ˜›...in up coming chapter u will love him more๐Ÿ˜ƒ love kriya they r the best obviously...cuz of them only this ff crossed 165 pages...๐Ÿ˜ƒ update next soooooooooon diiiiiiiiiiiii  sure ๐Ÿ˜ƒwaiting for that thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

PART-60

umm๐Ÿ˜›...once again you did it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Khana per gussa  
no sweetheart dont do that๐Ÿ˜Š
 look at the pizza hut in canada!
hmmmmmmm. pizza from pizza hut
i had last week๐Ÿ˜› grilled chiken italiano๐Ÿ˜‰...yaar don't say that my mouth is watering๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

oxygen tube was inserted in her nose๐Ÿ˜ฒ
ok o2sat level cum hoga after operation๐Ÿ˜† lol๐Ÿ˜‰

very good komal operation well done๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ 
i m soo happy for  komal...thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.krishu part was ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† one he gone out of control dear
ThanX  shumi for such a wonderful chp..u r welcome mitali๐Ÿ˜ƒ
YOU R starโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. u r a
i edited the last one also๐Ÿ˜› i replied dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanx๐Ÿ˜ณ

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshna1020

superb  chp๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.... awww...... lucky gve half eaten wet chocolate 2 krish   ๐Ÿคฃ ....hahahaa๐Ÿ˜†.......i m soo happy for  komal..i know...poor girl suffered a lot ..krishu part was hillarious one..heeee๐Ÿ˜†....thank u shumi dii for such a wonderful chp...u r belcome roshna๐Ÿ˜ƒ.... waiting for the next chp...sure๐Ÿ˜ƒ....

shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: HamiSky

Ohh yaa.. :-)
finishd reading the updates....very good.. I need not tell this every time :-) aw that was very sweet of you๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I like all the kid's characters in all ur FFs..so cute! thanks again...๐Ÿ˜ƒ...read my next up date u will like him more๐Ÿ˜‰

Mitu_ thumbnail
shumi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

Shummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii di๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Lovely chapters hun..thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ

OMG ๐Ÿ˜ฒ................... I forgot to say CONGO SHONGOS on your new thread.....

sorry๐Ÿ˜”.... I heard that your not well...no worry...i am feeling better now๐Ÿ˜ƒ... hun get well soon..... have plenty of rest๐Ÿ˜Š sure sure. thanks for r concern aleena๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cant believe Pratigya went barefooted to the temple..... poor krish......... heartbroken to see her like that...true........ I absolutely adore Lucky he's sooooooooo cute and lovely just wanna give him a tight hug๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...thank u very much  dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ All hats of to u madam for giving us a wonderfull ff๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

hmmmmm pizza hut....... love it ...... mouth is watering๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ...lol๐Ÿ˜†  I miss cookie dough........ I want some NOW๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
yaar here you go...
YYYYYYY do u always do this?????? me cannot stay away from food๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...... and here you r  tempting us all the time๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  hahaha...have some cookie u will feel better๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰

Great work hun....... keep it up ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

shumi. thumbnail

Accha ontario may ๐Ÿ˜› yaar!๐Ÿ˜ฒ tho u 2 r from ON ๐Ÿ˜›...that is y i see u on line when ever i am on line...๐Ÿ˜ƒno dear from mtl๐Ÿ˜ƒno time differant๐Ÿ˜‰

montreal!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...yaar isn't is more colder than ON...? this year the winter is very harsh.i hate it๐Ÿ˜ก
shumi. thumbnail
PART-61

a week after:

it was friday.pratigya was perfectly fine.

around 3pm after their lunch pratigya was cleaning the book shelf.lucky was standing beside her pushing the books here and there and disturbing her.finally he claimed on a chair trying to take books from the shelf .while he was attempting he pushed some of the books down.

pratigya:'lucky...yeh kya kar raha hai tu...?๐Ÿ˜ฒ'she said looking at the scattered books on the floor.

lucky sat on the chair and jumped down to take the fallen books.while collecting he found a album.he left other books and started looking at the pics of the album.it was almost one year old album, pratigya's engagement album! in that some of the faces he cannot recognize.

lucky:'hi...this is aunty...๐Ÿ˜Š'he looked at pratigya's pics.

pratigya did not concentrate on him.she was busy in arranging the books.he hold the open album with his chest and ran to shyam saxena with confusion.

shyam saxena was sitting on the sofa and eating a banana.(๐Ÿคฃ...)

krishna was sitting on the opposite side sofa and reading a magazine.

lucky:'dadu...dadu...๐Ÿ˜ƒ'he pushed shyam and sat beside him on the couch.because of his sudden push the top, peeled portion of his banana from his hand broke and fall on the carpet.

krishna:'๐Ÿคฃ...he tried to hide his laugh behind the magazine.

shyam saxena:'๐Ÿ˜ก...'he looked at the banana on the carpet which he was about to eat a second before.

lucky:'dadu...dadu...๐Ÿ˜ƒ'he took a banana from the tea table for him to eat.

shyam saxena:'kya hai...?Angry'he said irritatingly, still looking at the banana on the carpet.

lucky:'yeh kun hai...?๐Ÿ˜•'he showed a young and handsome man in black suit sitting beside pratigya with a charming smile.

shyam saxena:'mera chashma le aa.kuch dikha ye nahi daytha...'

lucky:'teek hai..๐Ÿ˜ƒ'he jumped down and ran to take his spectacle.he knows where it will be.

lucky:'lo...๐Ÿ˜ƒ'he came back with spectacle.shyam saxena wore it and looked in to the album.

shyam saxena:'yeh...?๐Ÿ˜•'he showed the pics

lucky:'haan..yeh...๐Ÿ˜›'he was peeling his banana to eat.

raunak:'yeh tho aunty kay hone wale pati hai...๐Ÿ˜Š'

lucky:'aunty ko tho pati hai...๐Ÿ˜›'he was interestingly eating his banana.

shyam saxena:'kya?Shocked..'

krishna:'Shocked.....he stopped reading.

lucky:'haan pati hai...๐Ÿ˜›'he was seriously looking to the banana and thinking from which side he should bite.

shyam saxena:'kun bola?Shocked...'

lucky:'my friend...๐Ÿ˜Š'

krishna:'Shocked.....

shyam saxena:'kun hai?...Shocked'

lucky:'my friend....๐Ÿ˜Š'

krishna:'Shocked...

shyam saxena:'kun pati?...Confused' he got confused, removed his turban,kept it aside and scratched his empty head.

lucky:'my friend...๐Ÿ˜›'

krishna:'๐Ÿคฃ...he closed his face with magazine

shyam:๐Ÿ˜•Angry

lucky:'dadu tumare baal kahan gayeh...Confused?'he got up... stood on the sofa with banana in one hand and tried to touch his shining bald head with other hand.

krishna:๐Ÿคฃ...behind the magazine.first time he was seeing him without turban. his head was like a baren land... completely bald!

shyam saxena:'baal gayeh bhaad mai...Shocked..tu kya bola...?Angry'

lucky:'mai kya bola?...Tongue'while he was stuffing banana in his mouth a big peeled piece of it fall on shyam saxena's bald head.

lucky:'hi....dadu kay seer par banana๐Ÿ‘... dadu kay seer par banana๐Ÿ‘...'he clapped and jumped on the sofa.

krishna:๐Ÿคฃ...behind the magazine.

shyam saxena:'argh!....yeh ladka bhi na...๐Ÿ˜ก'he tried to take the banana piece from his head.while he was searching his head to take the banana piece lucky slapped and smashed it on his head.(๐Ÿคฃ...lol i cannot imagine this...๐Ÿคฃ)

krishna:๐Ÿคฃ...

naina:'dadu kay seer pe kya banana?(here banana means to make)...๐Ÿ˜ƒ'she came asking.

naina:'yeh kya bana rakhi hai...๐Ÿคฃ'she laughed looking at the smashed banana on shyam saxena's bald head.

shyam saxena:'yeh badmaash ladkay ko yahan se le jao....mera dimaag kharaha hi...๐Ÿ˜ก'

lucky:'dadi..mai tho banana kharaha tha...๐Ÿ˜Š'he said innocently.

krishna:'๐Ÿคฃ...he cannot control his laughter and he ran away from there.

naina:'chup kar....tu chal yahan se...'she carried him and went from there.

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago