Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 16

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: piyarapiyari

hello dii h r u?i heard that u r not feeling well r u ok now?  i am fine dear...πŸ˜ƒdii take care of urself

and about chp it was mindblowing and so emotional and touching  thanks yaar πŸ˜ƒme toooooooo is crying for NIKO and KRIYA both r in very bad condition really don,t c them crying like this  don't cry baby....i will make sure u all smile in y next update ...pakka πŸ˜ƒthanks for the update u r welcome πŸ˜ƒand b well soon then upload the next  sure πŸ˜ƒwe,ll w8 thanku welcome 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zash_LubUKriYa

Shumi diiiiiiii.......HI AZIπŸ˜ƒ
me back fully charged!!!!πŸ˜† wow!πŸ˜›
hru?heard that u too r not feeling well...wat happened di?my neck was hurting......no worry dear feeling better now...πŸ˜ƒtake gud care of urself ok?take rest....sure...πŸ˜ƒ 
n hw r my jaannu kids?soukyama? romba soulkiyam πŸ˜ƒa biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig MUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH for them.....
as usual,nw im listening to "Thoda Sa Pyaar Hua Hai".....n wat a coincidence!i found ur 3 lallantop updates! yaar...how many times u will listen to that song? btw did you listen mitwa song?πŸ˜›
n regarding the chaps 57 n 58...
the only word which comes to my mind is........YUMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† lolπŸ˜†
my mouth is watering uncontrollably!!!πŸ˜†....controll behoodi...i can see you drooling!πŸ˜†...u knw?nungu is my faaaaaaaaaaavourite!at my grandma's place,there are plenty of coconut n palm trees..n im the one who finish up each n every palm fruit there..wow...u r lucky!...me too lub nungu! πŸ˜›.OMG!!!someone give me one nwπŸ˜­πŸ˜†!!..

yaar here you go!

...while reading Krishna's antics to eat it n getting himself drenched in the juice,i can picturize it very clearly......coz my eating is not more different from him....i always mess my cheeks n clothes with the juice...never care about anything while eating nungu....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† exactly....eating that way is fun.πŸ˜ƒ
n the coconut water......mmm..yummy yummy!!..but i dont like the pulp inside..umm...some coconut pulp don't taste good....but some are yum.πŸ˜›....hmm..in short,u made my stomach grumble...!!!!πŸ˜‰...lolπŸ˜†
hmm...seems lyk Krishna s enjoying the feeding from Prats' hands...i doubt whether he intentionally dropped the scoop from his hands....Krishna never misses a chance......πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..yaar...all my readers are suspecting that cuz every one know about him na?πŸ˜‰
krishna:'wait..wait...let me start..itni bhi kya jalti hai...?πŸ˜‰Tongue'he turned back and sarcastically smiled at her.

pratigya:'aap bhi na...😑😳'she pulled her hand back and took off her hand from his waist.

krishna:'teek hai...'he started suddenly.she went and fall on him, bumping on his back....lucky went one inch up above his seat and fall back on his seat again.

lucky:'uncle maza ayah...πŸ‘'he clapped his hands and jumped on the seat.

krishna:'mujay bhi...🀣....' he turn back and looked at pratigya.
dekha,wat my luchcha did?πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.....i know...AngryπŸ˜†
krishna had completely changed in to a desi boy....licking his fingers...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.hw lub transforms a man!...i think he is following 'be a roman while you are in rome!'πŸ˜†
ufff!!!!finally lucky n krishna r frnds.....nw onwards no Kabaab mein haddi...true...πŸ˜ƒu knw,i always lyk ur chotu Lucky..thanks πŸ˜ƒ(also bada Lucky in KLM😳) yaar what is that KLM? i know only KLM air linesπŸ˜†

lubd krishna n rolli's convo.....perfect bhabhi n devar na? yep... rolli is yet another fantastic character! πŸ˜ƒoh!so Komal's operation is coming..crucial parts waiting,i think...yep

krishna:'i think lucky is more lucky than me...πŸ˜‰'he winked at her to change her mood.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....cant get contented na?jz lyk me....(uncontrollable BTB...πŸ˜†) very very true...BTB very very trueπŸ˜ƒ!
aur waise bhi....after seeing the pics(ofc they r awsome!),i had a doubt.......r the pics from Kerala or Tamil Nadu?coz it seems familiar..may be im wrong...yaar i don't know from which place they are ...i just googled it.πŸ˜ƒ
n regarding chap 59..
very touching n emotional one...yep...
hats off to Prats...she has not even accepted as a member of Krishna's family..but she had done a great thing,which cant be expressed my simple words...yep...she is gem! !!!i was actually twisting my face in pain while reading her journey to the temple...ouch! no worry when u read my next up date for sure u will smileπŸ˜ƒ
OMG!she fell unconscious!poor Krishna...cudnt bear to see his lub ltk this at the same tym worrying for his sister...yep...his condition was the worst inbetween komal and pratigya.
truely dii....u r bringing in multiple facetes of the characters...Kudos to u!!!!!!!πŸ€— 
n Komal went to operation......hope everything goes well n let her give back her waada taken from nitin.....sureπŸ˜ƒ.
for this wonderful n emotional updates....
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
(from me n my frnd...behoodi no;2)
this is for u and your friendπŸ˜ƒ

NB:u dont knw who is behoodi no.1?ofc,its me.....oh!πŸ€ͺ
lub u loads diiii.....lub u 2πŸ˜ƒ.
take good care of urself..inshallahπŸ˜ƒ...
urs azikutty

shumi. thumbnail
PART-60

krishna was lying on the bed and crying helplessly.he cursed him self for not in a position to help either komal or pratigya.he did not go for dinner too.lucky came to his room to call him for dinner.he was still lying on the bed.

lucky:'friend..dadu ne aap ko khane kay leyeh bulaya hai...😊'krishna got up and sat on the bed.

krishna:'mujay nahi khana...'he shrunk his face and said.

lucky:'kyun nahi khana..?πŸ˜•'

krishna:'bas nahi khana...'he cannot give the reason to that small boy.

lucky:'patha hai..mere dadu kahate hain raat mai khana nahi khayen ge tho peyt mai chuhay thod te hain....😲 ' he said seriously in his baby talk.

krishna:'issa kuch nahi hai..😊'

lucky:'issa hi rule hai...😑'said with his eyes wide open.

krishna:..🀣

lucky:'mere paas ek chocolate hai.tum wo khalo...πŸ˜ƒ...chuhay chocolate kha kay soo jayengay...peyt mai nahi thodayn gay....πŸ˜›'he took a half eaten wet chocolate from his pocket and gave it to him.

krishna:'🀣...thank u...😊mai baad mai khalun ga...'he kept it on the side table.

krishna:'achcha batao tumari aunty kaise hai...?'

lucky:'aunty ko bukhar hai...pata hai doctor ne aunty ko bada injection dala..uunnn...woonn..😭'he remembered the injection and started crying.krishna carried him and made him sit on his lap.

krishna:'aunty ab kahan hai...?'he wiped his tears.

lucky:'aunty kay room mai...chalo mujay aunty kay paas jana hai...'he jumped down from his lap, hold his index finger and pulled him.

krishna:'chalo...😊'he was waiting for that chance and they went to pratigya's room.she was lying on her bed.

lucky:'aunty...πŸ˜ƒ'he left krishna's finger and ran towards pratigya.

pratigya:'lucky.....tum ! 😊....'she turned and smiled at him.

lucky:'friend bhi...😊'he showed krishna who was standing near the door.pratigya tried to get up.krishna walked fast to pratigya and hold her shoulder.

krishna:'don't get up...'he made her lay on the bed and he too sat beside her.her feet were bandaged neatly.lucky sat on the floor and started playing with a toy.

krishna:'mai tum se bahut naraaz hun...Angry'

pratigya:'wo mai...'

krishna:'don't talk to me..Angry'

pratigya:'sorry...'

krishna:' you should have told me atleast...😑. itna tho mera haqh banta pati ho ne kay naate...'

pratigya:'par..you will not allow me to do...πŸ˜’'krishna kept his hand on her head and combed her hair with his fingers.

krishna:'pratigya mai maanta hun mujay har ek rishta maine rakta hai. par kissi bhi rishta paane kay leyeh mai tumai nahi kho sakta...πŸ˜’'

pratigya:' i am fine...😊...' she said looking at her bandaged feet.

krishna:'do you know your feet may get septic..which may lead to serious consequences...'Angry

krishna:'aaj kay baad ..without my knowledge you will not do any think....😑promise me...'

pratigya:...she looked at him.

krishna:'karo wada...mai tumara pati huna?... fir karo wada...'

pratigya:...before she could  promise him lucky interfered

lucky:'friend.... tum pati ho aunty kay?πŸ˜•πŸ˜›...'all of a sudden he hook them by asking causally while he was busy in his mission of breaking his toy.

krishna:Shocked

pratigya:Shocked

lucky:'friend...πŸ˜›'very next moment he pulled his hand and diverted him.he did not give weight age to his previous question.

lucky:'dayko mera yeh toy doot gaya...'he gave the broken toy to him.

krishna:'uff...'he took a relieved breath.

in canada:

nitin and sumitra were standing out side the operation theater for hours together.they were constantly making prayers.they neither eat nor drink any thing.nitin kept his cell off.sumitra's legs were started swelling.

after 6 to 7 hours nitin and sumitra saw the doctors removing the mask and coming out of the operation theater, smiling and discussing with each other. looking at their expressions nitin and sumitra under stood that komal is fine.they hug each other with running tears.they could not speak.

Dr.Pradeep kumar:'congratulations...😊'

nitin:'thank you doctor😊..thank you so much...πŸ˜ƒ'he thanked them sincerely.

Dr:'the operation was much simpler than what we expected.that is because she cooperated very well with us...😊'

sumitra:'can we see her?😊...'she asked them eagerly.

Dr:'no...you people may infect her.now she will be taken to recovery room soon.she will be there until she come out of anesthesia.'

nitin:'Dr how long it will take for her to regain her conscious?πŸ˜•'

Dr:'it depends how strong the patient is ...'

Dr:'when she gains her conscious she will be shifted to private room.till then you have to wait..

nitin:'thank you ...😊'he shook hands with all three doctors.

after the doctors moved

nitin:'aunty..i am going to call india...πŸ˜ƒ'he moved away.he called his parents first,then nikhil and then krishna.that day was a day of rejoice for all of them .

when nitin called it was around 5am.krishna was lying on the bed.as soon as his cell rang he grabbed it.this was the call he was expecting for so long.

nitin:'hello krishna...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'hai..mai..sab teek hai na?πŸ˜•..'he had no patient.

nitin:'thank god ..every thing is fine...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:😭...he could not speak.his eyes started shedding tears.

nitin:'hello...are you listening...?πŸ˜•'

krishna:'ummm....nitin thank you so much...😭 mai ne tumai srif takleef di hai.par tum ne mujay bahut khushi yan di hai...'

nitin:'issa kuch nahi hai...😊'

krishna:'yeh tumara badappan haiπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ...'

nitin:'yeh baaten chodo..convey the news to pratigya...😊' he tried to divert his mind.

krishna:'i am in pratigya's house...😳😭'he wiped his eyes.

nitin:'πŸ˜†....i adore your loveπŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'😳...convey my regards to komal and amma...'he spoke wiping his face.

nitin:'sure..take care...😊'

krishna:'you too...bye😊'a happy and satisfactory smile spread on his face.he want to share his happiness with pratigya.' par ....πŸ˜•'he looked at his wrist. it was quarter past 5. 'she may be sleeping...πŸ˜’' he don't want to disturb her sleep at the same time he can not sleep without telling to her. finally he got up from his bed and went to pratigya's room.slowly he pushed the door without making noise and peeped in to see whether pratigya is sleeping. fortunately he saw pratigya sitting on her bed putting her leg down and trying to get up from the bed looking doubtfully at her bandage feet that she may or may not able to stand on her feet. in no time krishna reached her and lifted her up.

pratigya:'😲...aap!πŸ˜›...'

krishna:'Oooh oh.....woah oh woah!πŸ˜ƒ....i am so happyπŸ˜ƒ...i am the happiest person on the earth! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ'he screamed ...went round and round swinging in a circle.his scream and excitement was not less than archimedes cry eureka!... eureka!...eureka...!

pratigya:'πŸ˜›....πŸ˜ƒ'she understood that it was all about komal's operation and she was also very happy about it, quickly she thank god for giving her the happiest moment.

pratigya:'koi aajayeh ga...πŸ˜ƒ'she was scared of her family people.

krishna:πŸ˜ƒ...he made her sit on the bed and he too sat beside her.

krishna:'pratigya aaj mai bahut khush hun...πŸ˜ƒ...i can not tell you how happy i am...πŸ˜›'suddenly he stood up and to exhibit his happiness he started dancing randomly, shaking his legs and hands.

krishna:
Oh Very...Oh Very...πŸ˜›
Oh Very Happy In My Heart...πŸ˜ƒ
Dil Dance Maare Re...πŸ˜†
Very Happy In My Heart...πŸ˜ƒ
Dil Dance Maare Re...πŸ˜›
Dil Dance Maare... Dance Maare...πŸ˜†
Dil Yeh Dance Maare re....πŸ˜›

pratigya:🀣 πŸ˜­ πŸ€£πŸ˜­ ...it was hilarious to see him jumping around shaking his head and body randomly in the name of dancing.

krishna:Danda Naka...Danda Naka...Danda Naka...πŸ˜†'he danced moving his legs to and fro, hands up and down.

pratigya:🀣  πŸ€£πŸ˜­ ...omg! stop!...my stomach is hurting... πŸ€£' she hold her stomach while laughing.first time she was seeing krishna dancing and singing hilariously.

canada:

after talking to krishna nitin came back to sumitra.

sumitra:'chalo nitin.hum do dinse kuch khaya nahi hai...we cannot kill our self like this.....we need strength and energy to support komal...'by force she took him out.they could not find any indian restaurant near by.finally they walked in to a pizza hut and had hot pepperoni pizza with coke.

look at the pizza hut in canada!

nitin:aunty when they discharge komal from the hospital we cannot take her to the hotel.she need home food and homely atmosphere.

sumitra:'right...😊'she was busy filling her stomach with hot pizza by stuffing through her mouth .for the past two days her stomach was empty and it was grumbling.first time in her whole life her stomach was left empty.

nitin:'i think it will be better if we book an apartment...'he took one sip of coke.

sumitra:'ummm..ummm....'her lips were stuck with hot cheese.

nitin:'.🀣...'after two days a bright smile came on his face looking the way sumitra eating.

they went back to the hospital after finish eating.

next day tuesday morning 4am the ward boy came and told them komal gained her conscious back and she has been shifted to the private room.they can see her with out disturbing her.

they walked fast towards the private room and went in.komal was lying on the bed with bandage on her head.oxygen tube was inserted in her nose , saline trips were going in to her left hand.her body was covered with thick cotton white clean cloth.nitin and sumitra went and stood beside her.she recognize them by looking at their faces she understood that she is fine.

sumitra:'how do you feel my child...😊?'

komal:'😊...smiled at her as a sign of fine.

sumitra:😊...too smiled at her warmly.she don't want to disturb komal.

sumitra:'i will be waiting out...😊'she went out with satisfaction.

nitin moved and bend close to her face.

nitin:'tum teek hoga yeh ho...πŸ˜ƒ..tum teek hoga yeh ho..😭'he cheered her with his glittering tears.

komal:' πŸ˜ƒ...😭'yeh aansoo bhi kitne ajeeb hai! khushi mai bhi bahete hai aur gham mai bhi!

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
 PART-60

😳

Khana per gussa  
no sweetheart dont do that😊
 look at the pizza hut in canada!
hmmmmmmm. pizza from pizza hut
i had last weekπŸ˜› grilled chiken italianoπŸ˜‰

oxygen tube was inserted in her nose😲
ok o2sat level cum hoga after operationπŸ˜† 

very good komal operation well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘ 
i m soo happy for  komal....krishu part was πŸ˜†πŸ˜† one
ThanX  shumi for such a wonderful chp..
YOU R star⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️.
i edited the last one alsoπŸ˜›
thanx😳

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Mitu_ thumbnail

sorry summi dear

i did not knew that and res before youπŸ˜ƒ
Mitu_ thumbnail

me 1 st again πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

❀️
πŸ˜‰
MY sweetheart
i told you naa
i ll be 1 stπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

me 1 st again πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

❀️
πŸ˜‰

😲...yaar that was very very quick...i did not even make my thank you post....before that u reserved it.
Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mitaly beatd me. .grr. .neways me 2nd. .;-)
Shumi diiiiiii........
hru?back to ur healthy self?hw r my jaannu kids?πŸ˜ƒ
nw im gonna do ur fav thing..do u knw wat?writing essay....πŸ˜†
huh!Lucky lucky...my sweeto sweeto.....do u knw hw much i lyk him...jz wish if i have a lil brother lyk him..lub him the way he is bringing a smile in everyone's face eventho he is serious.....lykd the Krishna Lucky convo very much...how sweeet!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
n the KriYa scene...........!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜­πŸ˜ƒ..felt lyk crying while reading that..but was soothing to know that how much KriYa lub n understand each other....n today noone can stop me from quoting this...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
krishna:'mai tum se bahut naraaz hun...😑'

pratigya:'wo mai...'

krishna:'don't talk to me..😑'

krishna:' you should have told me atleast...😑. itna tho mera haqh banta pati ho ne kay naate...'

pratigya:'par..you will not allow me to do...πŸ˜’'krishna kept his hand on her head and combed her hair with his fingers.

krishna:'pratigya mai maanta hun mujay har ek rishta maine rakta hai. par kissi bhi rishta paane kay leyeh mai tumai nahi kho sakta...πŸ˜’'
wahhhhhhh!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.golden words!!!!!!!!!......jz lub u Krish!!!oops lub u diiiiiiiiii......πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

pratigya:' i am fine...😊...' she said looking at her bandaged feet.

krishna:'do you know your feet may get septic..which may lead to serious consequences...'😑

krishna:'aaj kay baad ..without my knowledge you will not do any think....😑promise me...'

pratigya:...she looked at him.

krishna:'karo wada...mai tumara pati huna?... fir karo wada...'
....if u wish,i'll give wada...😳....that i'll continue my BTBness forever....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
greeeeeeeat escape for KriYa......OMG!i was almost sure that they wer caught red handed by lucky!!!!!but its UR ff....everythings happen unexpectedly....i knw that...πŸ˜ƒ
NB:dekho dekho...
nitin:'πŸ˜†....i adore your loveπŸ˜ƒ'
nw tell me hu is the best?????πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
awww!!!!atlast Komal is back to lyf!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ.wow!!!!!nw NiKo is gonna rock na?bt not more than KriYa.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Krishna.......🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣..........OMG!!!!!wat is this?????🀣🀣.i was actually imagining him dancing lyk that......🀣🀣
Oh Very...Oh Very...πŸ˜›
Oh Very Happy In My Heart...πŸ˜ƒ
Dil Dance Maare Re...πŸ˜†
Very Happy In My Heart...πŸ˜ƒ
Dil Dance Maare Re...πŸ˜›
Dil Dance Maare... Dance Maare...πŸ˜†
Dil Yeh Dance Maare re....πŸ˜›

Danda Naka...Danda Naka...Danda Naka.
🀣....this is tooooooo much.....🀣🀣....pakka desi style....🀣
Poor sumitra....never have such a horrible experience in lyf na?im nt talking about her worry for Komal..but fasting for 2 days....🀣
but lubd the final punch......
yeh aansoo bhi kitne ajeeb hai! khushi mai bhi bahete hai aur gham mai bhi!
 universal truth.hai na?
as always lubd ur update....(u can see it from the above essay....πŸ˜†)
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
this is from me n my frnd.....
lub u loads diiiiii........
tc of urself
urs azikutty

πŸ˜†

Edited by zash_LubUKriYa - 13 years ago
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shumi di:yaa,i hv heard d sng a lng tym b4 bt as im nt a gr8 SRK fan,jz lft it. .bt aftr u tld me,heard it agn n googld d lyrics. .wow!!i must say mor dan 4 whum its made,it suits karan well. .n i nvr fed up hearing thoda sa pyaar n bolna halke. .cz im jz adictd to these. .
KLM means Kar Le Mohabbat. .bhool gayi hai kaa?:-D