Pratigya

fF : iShQ hUa!-II-NOTE pG-148 - Page 9

Mitu_ thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

do u like it?πŸ˜‰

summi 1000% correct i agree with you
chota lucchaπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Mitaly..

summi 1000% correct i agree with you
chota lucchaπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Kaa Bey?? U calling me Chota Luchha?
Mitu_ thumbnail
jii sweety
to kaya may tuzay chota bhola bulao ?πŸ˜†
my sweet chota bholaπŸ˜‰
Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PART-57

krishna got up from the ground and looked at the left out sugarcane lying on the mud with disappointment.wiped the water from his face with his hands and followed pratigya.pratigya came running to lucky. lucky was sitting on a big stone along with the workers and eating sugarcane.

lucky:'uncle kaha hain?😊' he jumped down.

pratigya:'wo..aarahe hain...πŸ˜›'she stopped and took deep breath in and out. she was gasping.after few minutes krishna came there dusting the mud from his dress and joined with them.

pratigya:'kaka mujay aur ek ganna saaf karkay daydo...'

worker:'abi dayta hun...😊'he went to bring the sugarcane.

krishna:'aur kyun..?πŸ˜•'

pratigya:'we will go home and eat.....😊'she smiled at him.she knows that he did not eat his sugar cane completely.it fall on the mud.

krishna:'thanks😊...but any way you can't escape from me.....πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰'he reminded the mischief she did to him by throwing chill water on his face.

pratigya:..🀣.

the worker brought and gave few more pieces of sweet sugar cane to them.

pratigya:'thanks...😊'she collected the sugar canes from him with thanks.

pratigya:'let us go...πŸ˜ƒ'they went to their vehicle,sat on it as before.they have to start from kachcha road again.so pratigya hold around his waist before he start.

krishna:'wait..wait...let me start..itni bhi kya jalti hai...?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›'he turned back and sarcastically smiled at her.

pratigya:'aap bhi na...😑😳'she pulled her hand back and took off her hand from his waist.

krishna:'teek hai...'he started suddenly.she went and fall on him, bumping on his back....lucky went one inch up above his seat and fall back on his seat again.

lucky:'uncle maza ayah...πŸ‘'he clapped his hands and jumped on the seat.

krishna:'mujay bhi...🀣....' he turn back and looked at pratigya.

pratigya:'Angry...aagay daykho...😑'she turned his face.

krishna:πŸ˜†...he slowdown his speed and ride slowly on the kachcha road. after 5 to 10 minutes they crossed the kuchcha road and came on to a narrow tar road.both the side of the tar road there were tall coconut trees with coconuts hanging in bunches.people were cutting down the fresh green coconuts from the tree.

look at the tar road with coconut trees both the sides!

pratigya:'gaadi roko...😊'he stopped the motorcycle in one side.all three got down.

krishna:'kya hua..?πŸ˜•'he raised his head , looked at the coconut trees with lot of fresh green coconuts hanging.

look at the coconut trees with coconuts!πŸ˜›

pratigya:'patha hai?πŸ˜ƒ all these coconut trees we have taken for lease.these people are working for us...πŸ˜ƒ'she went to them.

worker:'pratigya bitiya aap!πŸ˜ƒ...' few works came running and greeted her.

pratigya:'aap sab log kaise ho...?πŸ˜ƒ'she kindly asked about them.

worker:'bhagwan kay kirpa se sab teek hain...😊'

pratigya:'kaka hamai nariyal paani peena hai...πŸ˜ƒ'she told them to give tender coconut water.immediately one of the worker climb the coconut tree fast fast without any support to get the coconut.

look at the way he is climbing!

krishna:😲...with his mouth wide open he looked up at him climbing without any support.

pratigya:' close your mouth.... other wise coconut will directly fall in your mouth....ROFL'

krishna:😑...he shut his mouth.

the worker grabbed three big fresh and green tender coconuts from the tree and put it down. with the same speed he got down.in no time cut and opened the top of the coconut and gave it to them.

krishna hold the coconut with both the hands.

look at the coconut ready to drink!

krishna:'how should i drink now...?πŸ˜•'he wondered holding the green tender coconut with his both hands.he was excited to drink that water.

pratigya:'drink it from the coconut...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'...par kaise..?  without straw...πŸ˜•'

pratigya:'krishna sir....we don't have straw now.drink directly.i am sure you will enjoy it.....πŸ˜›'she helped him to drink coconut water directly from the coconut.while drinking, it fall on his chin, neck, chest and spill on his jubha too.he did not care that.he just loved the taste of fresh,sweet and chill coconut water and enjoyed drinking it.

pratigya:'achcha laga..?πŸ˜ƒ'she and lucky drank without spilling.

krishna:'yummπŸ˜›...' i never drank before in this way.he licked his lips, wiped his chin and neck.

pratigya:'you know what? if we drink with straw...it goes directly in to our throat....we are missing the real taste and fun of it...😊'she said while drinking the coconut water.

krishna:'true....πŸ˜ƒ'he shook the coconut and checked whether coconut water is left inside.it was not and he was about to throw the coconut.

pratigya:'don't throw...'she took it from him.

pratigya:'kaka isse kaat kay do...πŸ˜ƒ'she gave it to the worker to open and give.he cut the green coconut vertically in to two.inside there was a very thin soft layer of coconut pulp. he slashed off the coconut edge to be used as a scoop, to eat the sweet pulp inside and gave it to krishna.

look at the cut coconut with scooped pulp!πŸ˜›

krishna took one scoop of tender coconut and put it in his mouth. before he could chew it sliped in to this throat.

krishna:'wow....amazing taste....πŸ˜›...' while he was enjoying scoop slipped from his hand and fall on the mud.

krishna:...he looked at the scoop.

pratigya:πŸ˜†....leave it...'

krishna:'....but i love to eat this...πŸ˜›' he said looking at his coconut.

pratigya:' then eat...πŸ˜ƒ.'

krishna:'par kaise...?'

pratigya:'use your thumb...πŸ˜ƒ'she put her thumb inside and dig the coconut from the hard shell and ate using thumb as a spoon.she showed him how to eat using upper part of thumb as a scoop.

krishna:'omg😲...i don't think i can...πŸ˜’'he tried to dig the coconut from the shell using his thumb.very little coconut came in his thumb.he licked the thumb and tried to eat that little piece.

krishna:'ummπŸ˜›..very tasty...but i don't know how to eat...'

pratigya:...i will help you....πŸ˜ƒ'she took the coconut from him.dig the thin layered soft coconut from the shell with her thumb.a big piece of coconut layer came along with her thumb..'

pratigya:'eat...eat it....it is going to fall....πŸ˜›.'she shower her thumb to him near his mouth.krishna slightly bend down and ate the soft coconut pulp directly from her thumb.

krishna:'thanks...πŸ˜›'he completely enjoyed the taste of soft and sweet coconut.that taste was very new for him.acting from pratigya's hand made him feel more tasty.

lucky:'aunty...mujay bhi...πŸ˜ƒ'she bend down and helped lucky too to eat.while eating instead of concentrating on her thumb he was keep staring at her.

pratigya:'wipe your mouth...😊'she saw few coconut particles sticking to his upper lip.he enjoyed wiping it with his hands ,looking at her with a glim in his eyes.

pratigya:'issa kya dayk rahe ho...?😳'she took the coconut from the shell and ate.

krishna:'kuch nahi...'he was unable to express him self.

pratigya:'bolo...πŸ˜ƒ'she moved her front hair.

krishna:'umm..tum bahut achche ho...πŸ˜ƒ'

pratigya:😳

lucky:'uncle mai?πŸ˜ƒ...'he peeped in between them.

krishna:'tum bhi...πŸ˜ƒ'he bend down and pat his chubby cheek.

lucky:'suchchi...Tongue'

krishna:'suchchi..😊'

lucky:'tho hum friends...Tongue'he showed his palm to him.

krishna:'friends...😊'he pat on his palm and they became friends.

lucky:'haaai...tum...mere friend ho...πŸ˜ƒ'he jumped and went round once with joy.

krishna:'waise...pratigya why those coconuts are black?πŸ˜•....' he showed a tree similar to coconut tree.

look at the tree he was talking about!

pratigya:'ROFL...they are not coconuts...'

krishna:' but they look like....πŸ˜•'

pratigya:'they are palm fruits...wait a minute...'she requested the worker to give them palm fruits too. in the same way he again climbed the palm tree and cut a bunch of palm fruits and put it down.

look at the palm fruits!

he got down from the palm tree as fast as possible and cut the black tough outer part and took out the soft fruit out.

look at the edible part of palm fruit!

krishna: 'wow...looks delicious...πŸ˜›' he grabbed one to eat. he was in hurry to taste it.

pratigya:' wait...wait ...if we remove that white outer layer...it will taste more good...πŸ˜ƒ' she suggested. one of the worker peeled it , took out the jelly like pulp and showed them how to eat.

see the peeled palm fruit!πŸ˜›

krishna tried to take off the shell like outer layer.while doing so his hands became wet with palm fruit juice and he licked his fingers without his knowledge.

pratigya:πŸ˜†...she laughed out loud looking at him licking his fingers.

krishna:'nothing funny😑....it is tasty...ok...πŸ˜›' he was busy peeling and swallowing the jelly.it was totally fun eating that jelly-like fruit along with sweet water in..

pratigya:'bas bahut ho gaya..ab ghar chalo😊....'all three came home making their dress and hands dirty.

naina:'chi chi...kitne ganday lag rahe ho...ja kay naha lo. mai khana padosti hun...😊'pratigya took krishna to her bath room.
shumi. thumbnail
part-58

that day night after the dinner krishna called rolli:

krishna:'bhabhi...kaise ho?...'

rolli:'hum teek hain.batao tum kaise ho...?'

krishna:'very happy....and well settled too...🀣...'

rolli:🀣...tum wahan bhi shuru hogayeh...🀣...

krishna:'πŸ˜†...i wish we all should come and stay here for a week...πŸ˜›'

rolli:'i know it is such a beautiful place...πŸ˜›'

krishna:'did you receive any call from akki...?'

rolli:'yep...they reached safely.they are fine too.the doctor has fixed komal's operation on monday...'

krishna:'coming monday?😲...today is saturday.that means day after tomorrow...'

rolli:'yes...note down their new number 'she gave akki's new cell number to him.

before he go to sleep he want to tell to pratigya.he went to her room stood near the door.he saw lucky was lying on pratigya's bed beside her.as soon as they saw both got up from the bed.

pratigya's room! with AC,TV , lap top all modern facilities!

pratigya:'kya baat hai?...ander aayeh na...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'wo..i called rolli...😊'

pratigya:'what she told? is every thing is fine?πŸ˜’'

krishna:'komal will under go her operation on monday...'

pratigya:'......'she did not know how to react.

krishna:'i think lucky is more lucky than me...πŸ˜‰'he winked at her to change her mood.

pratigya:😳

krishna:'lucky...kya tum rooz aunty kay saat soo thay ho..?πŸ˜ƒ'

lucky:'nahi...kabhi kabhi...friend aaj mujay tumare saat soo na hai...πŸ₯±'he got up from the bed.stood on the bed rubbing his eyes.he was half sleepy.

krishna:' chalo...😊'he carried him.

krishna:'good night.....'he said to pratigya.

lucky:'good night aunty ..πŸ₯±'both went to krishna's room.

monday morning:

lucky got ready with his blue uniform and black shoes to go to his kindergarten school.kesar was feeding him the breakfast.

krishna:'lucky...tum school jate ho..?'

lucky:'haan...mujay bhi aunty kay jaise pad na hai...πŸ˜›'he said to him while kesar was stuffing food in his mouth.

lucky wiped his mouth with the white kerchief pined on his uniform shirt.kesar helped to hang the backpack on his back and gave a water bottle with hot water in it.

lucky:'friend tum bhi chalo na mere saat .mai tumai mere dosre friends se milwaunga...teacher se bhi....πŸ˜›.'

krishna:'great idea.chalo...πŸ˜ƒ'

kesar:'lucky..unn hai tumara school ka raasta nahi patha...'

lucky:'mujay patha hai.mai batha wun ga...'both went to school by motorcycle.

lucky got down near the gate.

lucky:'friend...tumai raasta patha hai na?😊...bhool na maat...πŸ˜ƒ'

krishna:'patha hai...πŸ˜ƒ'

lucky:'shaam ko bhi mujay lene aana...'

krishna:'zaroor...πŸ˜ƒ'he kissed on his cheek.

lucky:'bye...πŸ˜›'he waved his hand while going in to the school compound gate along with other children.

krishna:'bye...😊'

PristineSoul thumbnail
*edited*

Woo hoooo....
Im back to my original spot...... No.1 πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

hmm... Jaanu... I loved the double update.....

Good... I enjoyed that Lucky didnt interefere much with KriYa..

Coconut water.. πŸ˜›

Oieeeee.. I love it..

The pictures were so ..... yummy yummy...

In short.. it was a wowiee update...

lubb you for the update...
Edited by KriYa_life - 13 years ago
PristineSoul thumbnail
It feels so good to be back.. hai na Mitaly?
Mitu_ thumbnail

look at the tar road with coconut trees both the sides!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

coconut trees with coconuts!πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ u r ⭐️ 

look at the way he is climbing
had tried several times but not reached πŸ˜†πŸ€£

pratigya:' close your mouth.... other wise coconut will directly fall in your mouth....🀣'

krishna:😑...he shut his mouth.
poor krish 😳😳😳

krishna:'yummπŸ˜›...' i never drank before in this way.he licked his lips, wiped his chin and neck.
😳😳😳 thats so cute

coconut with scooped pulp!πŸ˜› yummyπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

krishna:'wow....amazing taste....πŸ˜›...' while he was enjoying scoop slipped from his hand and fall on the mud.
Behuda krishna🀣 jaanbuzkaar giraya hogaπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€£

krishna:'thanks...πŸ˜›'he completely enjoyed the taste of soft and sweet coconut.that taste was very new for him.acting from pratigya's hand made him feel more tasty.ye bhi bada  luccha😳🀣

krishna:'tum bhi...πŸ˜ƒ'he bend down and pat his chubby cheek.☺️

coconuts are black?πŸ˜•....
🀣

pratigya:'🀣...they are not coconuts...'

the  palm fruits has not eaten in years😭

he got down from the palm tree as fast as possible and cut the black tough outer part and took out the soft fruit out.

pratigya took krishna to her bath room.😲😲😳😳
lovely
summi nery nice wonderfull πŸ‘β­οΈ
u r the star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
LOVELY πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
WILL WAIT for next one
chota lucchaπŸ˜‰ be ready😳

Edited by Mitaly.. - 13 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KriYa_life

my daddy dear calling me by dat name.. I dnt mind.

my chota beta is chota luchcha...cute na?πŸ˜›