Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahbara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Mindblowing!! The whole Chapter was Superb!...be it the motor bike scene! Or when Prats puts her hand around Baba😳 and how cute with lucky tagging along!πŸ˜†( for me it was a sweet memory of my nephew!... i remember when i got engaged,..mine is an arranged marriage..my late father who was orthodox  never gave us permission to go alone unless my nephew accompany us!πŸ˜‰Shyam Ji is the best! πŸ‘ and then finally Kriya romancing in the plantation was breath-taking!πŸ˜‰Thank You Shumi ji for this part! I enjoyed the sugarcane plantation tour a lot!! Thanks for the pictures too !...reminds me a lot of Mauritius!πŸ˜ƒWaiting for the next update!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ Lubbbbbbbbbbbbb You!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am rofl......... wen ur kids say if we give chocolate to the cow it will give us chocolate milk............ btw cow as wel as goat also eat biscuits..... if we gave them 2 eat.....😊
ninita thumbnail
hi akka.....vry nyc chp wid full  greenary....till nw i hv nt been 2 a farm,aftr reading dis beautiful chp evn i feel lyk  going  2 a farm...tantu 4 d sugary sugary chp lyk sugar cane.........tata luv u ..bye....πŸ€— 4 ma akka who s weeter than sugar cane........

Edited by ninita - 13 years ago
roshna1020 thumbnail
hi shumi diiii.😊........congrats shumi dii  for  starting a new thread....... it was a awesme & very lovely chpπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..............thanks for the pics....amg the bike scn πŸ˜Ž& kriya romance😳 n the field was just brillent⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️......oh!!!! bechara krishu got stuck n the slush..... nyway  her lovely wife πŸ˜³s ther 2 tke care.....loved the chilled water part.....n the last part was soooooooooooooo romantic😍 ......the way he circled her frm back & the way he gripped her mor tightly around her waist ........ tat entire kriya scn gave me goose bumps☺️......thank u shumi diii for very sweet & lovely chp.... waiting for the next chp....... lub u shumi dii   πŸ€—take care.....😳
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Again me 1 stπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ mitaly!πŸ˜²πŸ˜›...u made it again...matter of 2min...πŸ˜ƒ

nice lovely ff i realy like it πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks mitalyπŸ˜ƒ
OMG PRATIGYA took Krish and lucky went with them 😲 Kabab may huddi🀣...no worry he won't be cuz pratigya knows how to deal with the thingsπŸ˜‰
krish chasing prat .how romantic 😳 hai na?πŸ˜‰
kachcha road πŸ˜› 
sugar cane 😳
water pump
haray bhary khat πŸ˜ƒ
this is exacly where i come fromπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› oh! really! i love those type of placesπŸ˜ƒ
Thanx  Summi u r welcome beta πŸ˜ƒU R the Star β­οΈπŸ€— thanksπŸ˜ƒ
i try my best not to miss and again will  rep 1stπŸ˜‰...lolπŸ˜‰
regular readers πŸ˜‰ naam to suna hoga it's MitalyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ ...umπŸ˜ƒ...so now u come in reqular readers list...it is my pleasure dear to have u in that list...i lub uπŸ˜ƒ

vaishali..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely chapter di.😊
i love nature.πŸ˜›
Kriya in farm how sweet.😳
bike riding on kachha road.πŸ˜‰
waiting for next update.πŸ˜›
TC.πŸ˜ƒ
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

see in the last page i already told you i will
maniny apnaa vada nibhaya hayπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
try next time sweety😳
BTW 2 is not that badπŸ˜†πŸ€£

ya ya nothing bad... πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
jaanu.. edited my post on pg 6.

ohh ya.. If you are still online for... say... 40 mins....

then...

I'll introduce you to your going-to-be  Bahu... πŸ˜‰
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KriYa_life

*edited*

Im 2nd...romanuuuuuπŸ˜ƒ chalo theek hai.. its ok. it is not just ok😑 double ok dearπŸ˜ƒ...first or the last every single reader (inculding the silent reader) is the bestπŸ‘ each reader is a super star ...every single word means a lot to meπŸ˜ƒ...muah! but grabbibg 1st place that too in matter of minutes is fun...πŸ˜† 

Jaanuuuuu... romanuuuuπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

muah muah muah for such a lubbly KriYa update...thanks betaπŸ˜ƒ

I love you...i ❀️ u 2

Ohh dat chota bachha lucky.. Angry kabab mein haddi..oops sorry..

I shouldnt say anything... πŸ˜† exactlyπŸ˜‰

even Im your chota bachha na... 😭 🀣 beta tum srif chota bachcha nahi chota luchcha bhi...🀣

wow... I really loved the visit to the Farm..thanksπŸ˜ƒ

That Kiss... ☺️ ☺️
But I wanted something more than the kiss.. 😭🀣 behoodi...see i told u ...u r a chota luchcha...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

That bike ride.. kitna sweet tha....umm😳

update soon okay...πŸ€— double okπŸ€—

🀣
  abey! last mai kyun ROFL kar rahi ho? 😑 πŸ€£

Edited by shumi. - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shumi i want the links to the old thread of ishq hua..as i was away n did not read teh earlier 2 updates! can u post it form me..pls!