undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

geet was promised to be the voice that led a movement...today we all heard that familliar song a again...now that is the voice we all know and love...when geet becomes firm and tells it like it is...especially when she tells it like it is to the one that got away...with crime...i have been looking forward to this point...when geet let's dev have it...it is a beautiful melody indeed...let's back her up and if you know the words ladies, then sing along!

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: undisclosed

geet was promised to be the voice that led a movement...today we all heard that familliar song a again...now that is the voice we all know and love...when geet becomes firm and tells it like it is...especially when she tells it like it is to the one that got away...with crime...i have been looking forward to this point...when geet let's dev have it...it is a beautiful melody indeed...let's back her up and if you know the words ladies, then sing along!

Great post!!    👍🏼

Geet's assertiveness today, reminded me off the time she told off her entire family after Brij tried killing  her with his sword and the time during her wedding when she told off Brij!!
   👏

I enjoy watching the confident Geet!!  👍🏼 

Like always, DD was awesome in her scenes today!!
    👍🏼
Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
undisclosed thumbnail
@ utopia88...yes, it was one of those times...when she takes a stand and you feel so proud of her...drashti is on a roll...
utopia88 thumbnail

@ utopia88...yes, it was one of those times...when she takes a stand and you feel so proud of her...drashti is on a roll...

Yep, strong Geet sends such a positive and uplifting message to the audience!!   👍🏼

I hope it stays this way!! 

DD is raising the bar higher each time!!
  👏
undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Yep, strong Geet sends such a positive and uplifting message to the audience!!   👍🏼
  👏

strong, assertive geet means she is not going to take it from anybody...including maan...i want geet's character to keep going in this direction...it really does suit drashti well...
utopia88 thumbnail

strong, assertive geet means she is not going to take it from anybody...including maan...i want geet's character to keep going in this direction...it really does suit drashti well...

Yep, Geet should not  have to bow down to anyone!!  👍🏼

I love it when Geet goes toe to toe with Maan!!  lol   😆

Even the  Maaneet fights sizzle with passion!!  😍

I agree, it suits DD really well!!  👍🏼

undisclosed thumbnail

Originally posted by: utopia88

Yep, Geet should not  have to bow down to anyone!!  👍🏼
I love it when Geet goes toe to toe with Maan!!  lol   😆
Even the  Maaneet fights sizzle with passion!!  😍
I agree, it suits DD really well!!  👍🏼

whatever makes geet leave the house (if she actually does) will only make her stronger...remember the formula: assertive geet + possesive maan = sizzling passion
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed with everything 200%!

I love how they show Geet's strength .. unlike other serials where the women are shown as weak forces when it comes to standing up to their accusers. Great to see Geet not bow down to any man!

And yepp .. we want that WWE fight! 😆

Z
utopia88 thumbnail

whatever makes geet leave the house (if she actually does) will only make her stronger...remember the formula: assertive geet + possesive maan = sizzling passion

Yep, Geet will come back stronger than ever!!  👍🏼

Ohhh yeahhh, how could I forget the famous MAANEET passion formula!!  😆

Assertive Geet and possessive Maan collide together igniting sizzling passion!!
   😍
Nandita5 thumbnail
Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

Originally posted by utopia88

Originally posted by undisclosed

Yep, strong Geet sends such a positive and uplifting message to the audience!!   👍🏼
  👏

Yep, Geet should not  have to bow down to anyone!!  👍🏼
I love it when Geet goes toe to toe with Maan!!  lol   😆
Even the  Maaneet fights sizzle with passion!!  😍
I agree, it suits DD really well!!  👍🏼

I 100% agree with all of u .........Geet giving it back to that devil shows that whatever he does to appease his conscience she will not be able to forgive him or forget what he has done.....also the dialogue proves beyond  ashadow of doubt that no matter what problems Maneet may have their love is strong enough to overcome them......thats from Geet's POV....now lets see how Maan reacts to the situation......whether he erupts like a volcano or simply rumbles like some distant thunder........anxiously waiting for the coming episodes......