avinaalways thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi

There is an article in the forum in Zee UK about the choti bahu story. Badima send Dev to get Radhika for Rohan rista and after coming to Madura rads came to know that Dev is her husband. So this will happen before marriage. She will be in tough task to prove that she is Dev's wife and how she is going to escape as Rohan's bride. Don't worry. Give the creatives some time.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree avinaalways ..
I think we should just give some time ...There's  a lot to be unfold and I think we should just watch and enjoy ....If there something that will bother us we can always react before it happens ...So lets just wait and see whats in store for us ......
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also agree with you yaar...and also I have a feeling that BB said Dev to marry Rad....................
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: billo77

I agree avinaalways ..
I think we should just give some time ...There's  a lot to be unfold and I think we should just watch and enjoy ....If there something that will bother us we can always react before it happens ...So lets just wait and see whats in store for us ......

I agree with avinaalways and billo77 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Give some time to CV  for what? ..it is not any exam paper.. .that" this  yr ur score is not that good next yr  so you will be good"....guys..this is a show..they have to follow some rules   not only focus on trp...more than one month this cb2 has been started ...but still there is no story...sirf Dev ke Patthar se murti banana,Maajhi banna,yia baansuri bajane se  se kahani nahi hoti...and above all...from today Radhika is back to her  rona dhona Avtaar leke to Kaanha..again..just give me a break...๐Ÿ˜’
we need story ...how long CV need to prove that?๐Ÿ˜•that so called MAHA episode is waste of time...nothing was there...
Edited by Kinara2 - 13 years ago
laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: avinaalways

There is an article in the forum in Zee UK about the choti bahu story. Badima send Dev to get Radhika for Rohan rista and after coming to Madura rads came to know that Dev is her husband. So this will happen before marriage. She will be in tough task to prove that she is Dev's wife and how she is going to escape as Rohan's bride. Don't worry. Give the creatives some time.

thanks for sharing
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Dev is made for Radhika & Radhika is made for Dev.Else they wouldn't have got married on such auspicious day with KANHA's blessings. Don't worry be happy.