Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Distant Rumble - Page 2

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Z ...thanks for translating...😊
@ all...prepare your life vests...😆 i always felt like they don't follow through on the fighting so that fans are not upset...but for me the brake up is what it is all about...because the couple always finds way to be together to have passionate fights...that is what i learned from latin soap opera's...😆 ...i want them to have this kind of fight but indian style... Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
I like how you made your post into a wave, clever!!  👍🏼
The wave might end up  taking Dev under!!  😆
The silent tension between the three is about to burst loudly any second now!! 

[/QUOTE]
you noticed it was shaped like a wave...👍🏼....yeah, maan and geet will share a life vest and dev will be like "hey, how about me?"....😆
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: undisclosed

I like how you made your post into a wave, clever!!  👍🏼

you noticed it was shaped like a wave...👍🏼....yeah, maan and geet will share a life vest and dev will be like "hey, how about me?"....😆
[/QUOTE]

Yep, you're a talented post making artist!!  👍🏼

lol Dev will be begging for his life while Maaneet happily float away to safety!!   😆

undisclosed thumbnail

lol Dev will be begging for his life while Maaneet happily float away to safety!!   😆
thanks for the artist part....😊...knowing dev he will probably say "wait! don't leave me...you need me"....😆
utopia88 thumbnail

thanks for the artist part....😊...knowing dev he will probably say "wait! don't leave me...you need me"....😆

You're welcome!!  👍🏼

lol   Considering the way Dev has been behaving lately, I can imagine him saying, "I can be your personal love guru!!"   😆

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Nandita5 thumbnail
Sylvia .. I love the way you portray your messages .. you have a play on words .. and the way you present them!

You've very aptly described the exact situation we are facing right now .. indeed the couple has been very silent till now .. but fear is they might just become roaringly loud if things aren't handled properly and delicately as the situation calls for it!

I agree with u its truly  a great post....beautifully worded and most aptly described.......their silence at present seems to be very deceiving...lets say just like the calm before the storm...all we have to do is wait for the storm to brew up...and to witness the intensity of the storm......the aftermath of the storm should definitely be worth watching....hope their making-up is treated well......even better than the previous ones...considering its post-marriage fight and making-up......
undisclosed thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

You're welcome!!  👍🏼
lol   Considering the way Dev has been behaving lately, I can imagine him saying, "I can be your personal love guru!!"   😆

that is a scary thought...😆 ....he would say that and dadi would jump into the ocean to save him and then hit maan and geet over the head for leaving dev to drown..😆
Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail

You're welcome!!  👍🏼

that is a scary thought...😆 ....he would say that and dadi would jump into the ocean to save him and them hit maan and geet over the head for leaving dev to drown..😆

lol It sure is!! 

Meddling Dadi is always ready to strike at any time!!   😆

Edited by utopia88 - 13 years ago
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Mk.Gh

Haha me neither! They could wear fighter outfits for all I care! But they better let their guard down and really fight it out! Give us something to be all 😍 about while they're away from each other. LOL!

But yea .. their reunion should be THRICE as passionate!

Z

It better be..from this i remember i read somewhere maaneet were to have a filmy reunion by the end of the month well dat month already past lol but now i thik maybe next week march is ending fingers crossed if they show a small fight the reunion shud be to die for! They better get us all running back to the show very soon..!!
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: utopia88

I like how you made your post into a wave, clever!!
  👍🏼

OMG i really want MSK to break dev's face and kick him out this time!
Daadi u better stay out! She is one confused person lol..but i think she should since she loves our maaneet wayyy more than dev..dun disappoint us daadi