undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

just
                                                                       like a wave in the
                                                               distance curling up
                                                  higher and higher the ominous rumble sends out
                                            the warning that the crash of the
                             wave is getting closer....we're waiting the 
                                     inevitable crash and the rumble is
                           getting louder...the drama has reached
                         new hights due to an unrelenting brother in law...
                             an i-don't-know-what dadi...and a very silent couple..........
                            )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))                          

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sylvia .. I love the way you portray your messages .. you have a play on words .. and the way you present them!

You've very aptly described the exact situation we are facing right now .. indeed the couple has been very silent till now .. but fear is they might just become roaringly loud if things aren't handled properly and delicately as the situation calls for it!

Great Post!

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
@ Z...i am biting my nails waiting for the crash that is going to take place...i can imagine the yelling, the slapping, the punching....geet storming out....maan throwing things...i want it all...πŸ˜† Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
You said it girl!!!

I never loved MUs as much before I saw Maan and Geet fight! Saying they fight liked cats and dogs is an understatement. They put forward a WWE tournament for us. Because even when they fight -- it looks so damn hot!! All the pushing, pulling, shoving, tugging, scratching, punching, slapping -- all of it -- is just a rollercoaster ride!

As much as everyone hated the fight before IP .. I loved the fight .. the build up .. and then the way they got physical .. the angry passion was just oozing out! Eeep! And I guess this time that they're married .. there won't be as much physical .. but since Geet isn't pregnant .. it might just be. Who knows? I am one the edge with nervousness too but at the same time ready for it! 

Z
undisclosed thumbnail
@ Z.... now you said it ....πŸ‘   this is MU at a whole other level...and they will make up at a whole other level as well....i love drama so i am expecting them to go all out on this fight...i don't want them holding back at all...πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Haha me neither! They could wear fighter outfits for all I care! But they better let their guard down and really fight it out! Give us something to be all 😍 about while they're away from each other. LOL!

But yea .. their reunion should be THRICE as passionate!

Z
Originally posted by: undisclosed

@ Z.... now you said it ....πŸ‘   this is MU at a whole other level...and they will make up at a whole other level as well....i love drama so i am expecting them to go all out on this fight...i don't want them holding back at all...πŸ˜†

I am with you both, but if you don't mind a friendly warning/reminder:
If our wish comes true with Maaneet, then we need to be also ready with our survival kits for the one-way forum-rumble too not only about MU, even about passion, because remember only Geet has in-laws🀣
Edited by Maaneet-is-best - 13 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
LMAO!! That's right .. I wasn't exactly here on GF when their IP fight happened .. so I don't know about the hell that broke loose .. I joined after their patch up -- Thank goodness! πŸ˜† But .. now I'm starting to bite my nails thinking what will happen to this forum when this MU happens.

Kahan pe jaake chupna hoga hum logon ko? Khuda jaane!

For Sylvia (The above line means: Where will we have to go and hide? God Knows!)

Z
Originally posted by: Mk.Gh

LMAO!! That's right .. I wasn't exactly here on GF when their IP fight happened .. so I don't know about the hell that broke loose .. I joined after their patch up -- Thank goodness! πŸ˜† But .. now I'm starting to bite my nails thinking what will happen to this forum when this MU happens.

Kahan pe jaake chupna hoga hum logon ko? Khuda jaane!

For Sylvia (The above line means: Where will we have to go and hide? God Knows!)

Z

We tend to hide with Geet as she is lonely and that is how we all get hit with the tornado😭
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: undisclosed

just
                                                                       like a wave in the
                                                               distance curling up
                                                  higher and higher the ominous rumble sends out
                                            the warning that the crash of the
                             wave is getting closer....we're waiting the 
                                     inevitable crash and the rumble is
                           getting louder...the drama has reached
                         new hights due to an unrelenting brother in law...
                             an i-don't-know-what dadi...and a very silent couple..........
                            )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))                          

I like how you made your post into a wave, clever!!
  πŸ‘πŸΌ

The wave might end up  taking Dev under!!  πŸ˜†

The silent tension between the three is about to burst loudly any second now!!