Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

to all of the ff writers and more

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
To all my princess ff writers bee, yuks, diya, shilpa, mridhu,shelly, fanbidaai(suk), and not going to forget prince jake, all of u including I have listed and if I forgot to mention anyone on the list: day by day your ffs are going superb, amazing and heart touching, keep up all the hard work, and I will want to see more ff from you, as you all are fantastic :D thumbs up for all of u, diya come back and start writing ffs again we surely miss your ffs a lot :D
Compared all of urs to mine, mines is crao :D so good job continue on, and everyone give them a round of applause and claps for making us entertained as the sns show can't do it as the cv are dumb :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

To all my princess ff writers bee, yuks, diya, shilpa, mridhu,shelly, fanbidaai(suk), and not going to forget prince jake, all of u including I have listed and if I forgot to mention anyone on the list: day by day your ffs are going superb, amazing and heart touching, keep up all the hard work, and I will want to see more ff from you, as you all are fantastic :D thumbs up for all of u, diya come back and start writing ffs again we surely miss your ffs a lot :D
Compared all of urs to mine, mines is crao :D so good job continue on, and everyone give them a round of applause and claps for making us entertained as the sns show can't do it as the cv are dumb :D

dont underestimate yourself they are very good ff  dont stop
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Ok suk ben I wnt stop at all
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohhh dear thats sweet of you to say that i write good stories, but you are good yourself too... don't stop writing... i'll write as soon as my laptop is fixed
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 FF and me dont go hand in hand lady, it better u check ur own brain before u come for mine😛
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hey that was sweet to say, thanks Ayesha!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Jake, ur a joker,and u should write them
No offence but yesterday I was hyper,
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Ayesha for the lovely compliment, don't stop writing your FF, I like them.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

Thanks Ayesha for the lovely compliment, don't stop writing your FF, I like them.

welcome shilpa, will do,
until gohem doesnt fall in love i will update everyday, until they romance and that time i will be finished.

u continue on as well, have u finished ur ffs, coz u finished ff-sacrifce