Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

thoda sa pyar hua hai part 7page 11 (Page 10)

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 26 March 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Thanks Suk, great update, love flourishes. 

I already dubbed Rashi Chuha princess, forget mango or banana girl.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

HansaN IF-Sizzlerz
HansaN
HansaN

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. please continue

suk19

magss24 Goldie
magss24
magss24

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged

nice update pls continue

suk19

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone chapter 7 coming upBig smile

jake i agree with nafisa mango  banana forget   your princess chuhi rathiLOLWink

Edited by fanbidaai - 27 March 2011 at 3:52pm
suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
part 7

Aham tells Gopi that Ian shaw  called n he is the one that was instrumental in him coming up, Aham wanted to come up earlier but he was afraid of rejection, Aham what did ian say to you, i told him that you n i were seperated  he said that if  you lose  a part of you heart then you need to get it back you dont let them go from you life you fight for them no matter what,  its seems he n emily had been separated early on his marriage.  Aham ji   if you had not come my life would have ended, Aham looks at her n shock n remembers when gopi says to him that she cant live without him.  He grabs n hugs her.
Back at MM Gopi resumes her duty  but this time kokila told her that she didnt need to do much as she has hired 2 more maids,  all Gopi will have to do is supervise.  But as for dinner that was Gopis full responsibility, Aham tells Gopi n kokila that the client is going  to be in town  next week n he wants gopi to be available taking Emily to see the sites n  also entertaining her whilst Ian n him discuss business. 
Gopi i would like you to wear your western clothes as well only for evenings when we will be taking them out to the 5 star restaurants, n on a couple of occassions they will come home for tea n dinner.  The days that they come mom i will introduce the family n we shall all have dinner.  Gopi i want you to cook n mom keep rashi away from the kitchen make sure she does not come there at all, Gopi confused  looks at Aham, i have not told you  but i dont want rashi interfering in anything with what you do,  mom i know gopi  has some beautiful saris plse buy a few more  n also buy some for Emily   n buy some sherwanis for ian.  kokila says tek char. 
Ian n Emily came to the house on the first day, Gopi quickly got ready as she was busy with the cooking, n make sure the house was clean, Rashi was peeved that she could not go into the kitchen so she secretly called her mother n told her what was happening, urmilla plans something with her.
Emily n ian walked into the house  n was amazed at the architecture of the house they loved it kokila n hetal welcomed them they did puja,   n blessed them.  Aham n jigar were well happy. Rashi comes down n introduces her self as rashi jigar modi,  Jigar you have a lovely wife , Aham where is my gorjus Gopi rashi frowns,  mom where is Gopi?  walking down the stairs Gopi says i'm here she wears a blue n cerise colour sari with diamond shaped patterns on it, Ian n emily both shout  Gopi  smiling Emily goes up n hugs her then greets her jai shree krishna then ian comes first jai shree krishna then blesses Gopi i wish you all the happiness.  Gopi smiles n greets then with says you remember everything,  see Gopi i havent forgotten when you explained it to me says emily. Gopi what a beautiful sari you look stunning , Gopi says thank you maji brought it for me she has also brought you one in a different colour, Emily smiles we will look like mother n daughter she tells Gopi n then turns to kokila danivar.  kokila surprised, Mrs modi i spent a lot of time with Gopi n finding out about traditions she was a wonder ful teacher,  Rashi your sari is lovely as well emily  says to her.  Rashi smiles at her n then frowns,  Gopi takes Aham bag then he whispers you look beautiful in her ear, Gopi blushes Emily says Aham are you making my gopi blush, Aham smiles. 
Everyone sits down then Gopi with marni n a few other girls bring out the snacks,  Ian  tells aham these are fantastic compliments to the cook,  kokila says my daughter in law Gopi made them she tells them proudly,  Ian says Gopi thank you i love indian food  this is better than the restaurant we go to in london., Aham says this is just the starter Ian wait till you eat the main course.    Emily starts to have a conversation with Rashi n asks her what she does, she told her that she did not work as have many responsibilities in the house, oh really  Emily asks, jigar n Aham look at each,  my wife  doesnt have  any responsibility  she loves to go to beauty palour  n spend my money, jigar says. Everyone laughs.  Jigar looks at Rashi.   Aham whispers to kokila tell Gopi to sit with Emily.  Gopi bahu sit down come.  Gopi says ji ma ji.  Emily n Gopi start to talk  Hetal tells Rashi to come with her,  kokila sees them going into the kitchen n excuses her self  she goes into the kitchen n asks mota bhabi  why has she brought rashi here, she tells her that rashi will be serving everything n she will supervise if anything goes wrong then  she can leave  this house for good today, she looks at rashi is that understood.  Rashi nods her head she then starts to panic  i need to call mummy to tell her.
Just then everyone hears urmillas voice, rashi closes her eyes, hetal looks at rashi  mota bhabi lets go we know what is going to happen if anything goes wrong Aham will bring the house down.  Gopi goes n gets blessing urmilla says yes yes, then she goes over to everyone n says hello, jigar jamai wont you introduce them  to me , kinjal n dhawal are with her  they   are confused.  Aham looks at kinjal n frowns she gets nervous.   Hetal n kokila arrive n look at urmilla, hetal tells urmilla they are clients n they are in india to tour n also do some business here.  Urmilla goes over how u do?  in her broken english my daughter rashi, my daughter b commerce very  good daughter.  Ian speaks  oh really  that is good, Emily says rashi is gopis sister, urmilla looks at her, yes she replies  so Gopi must be educated as well, Aham looks at kokila, urmilla looks at no no gopi uneducated she not good she work at home no study.  Aham about to get angry, when ian says  so Gopi like me i am not educated  yet i am a billionaire, i left school  n started working when i was 7 as my dad died n i was the oldest boy, i worked n learned  n i brought money in to the house to pay bills n put food on the table.   Ahams says Gopis parents died n she came to live with her aunt n uncle but they didnt send her to school yet they sent their own daughter.  Gopi listening to all this  has tears in her eyes, Emily hugs her,  Gopi dont be embarrased or upset  ian is telling the truth he has worked since 7, he couldnt read or write but learnt later when he started his first business.  Gopi smiles.  Hetal calls urmilla dhawal n kinjal n tells them to go to the kitchen as  Rashi is waiting for you to take her home, Urmillas face drops, Nahi vivan ji  we are just coming to visit her not take her, hetal replies well you are here you might as well take her, tomorow we will drop off all her clothes.   Urmilla rushes behind Hetal, kokila introduces kinjal n dhawal as her daughter n sister to  aham n jigar. 
Jigar excuses himself n goes into the kitchen where urmilla is apologising to hetal n rashi is crying.  I told you once  that nothing should go wrong  did i not rashi jigar looks at her angry she replies yes. 
Urmilla ben  you n your daughter leave  now without any nonsence we will bring her back in a few days but if you go with making drama then the divorce papers will be there  tomorow at your door do you understand. 
Urmilla shocked  she tells her ok we shall leave straight away. 
After urmilla n kinjal,dhawal, rashi left, the whole family had a fantastic dinner n gopi made desert  ladoo, miti rice, gulab jaman,  with ice cream.Smile.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288neteche_cElizaKawabr2499lovvrsk16sparikhsam1903aamirkhanfanNihira-fansimi91swasthiTacker_Holic-JollyJabeen-ll-Shilpa-llRafeal.

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Angrysukben? Why are torturing my strawberry gal? Poor Rashi<sigh>
And Gopi is so heavenlyLOL.. And jigar? Grrr.. U r killing meWink

suk19

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Very nice story Suk! I am not sure if I posted in this thread before but enjoyed your story as always.

suk19

razianas Groupbie
razianas
razianas

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
please write the next part its really good

suk19

Go to top