Frequent Posters

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Great, what's next need this, as its part of my gohemania drugs, continue soon
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Suk, its lovely! The last bit about Ahem getting married was so unexpected though I am sure naani is up to her tricks again!!!
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭 can i put Rashi Urmi n Kinjal in broiler and make them into mince meat... those horrible horrible people.....

i hope you make it right for Gopi soon dear...
please continue soon
choti_rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suk eagerly waiting for the next part. Update soon please.
HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh thak u so much for this update. princess shilpa. next part needed.
Rafeal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suk ben, nice update.. But grrr.. Why? Why are u hurting me? Why?
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suk! you are too good! Loved Nani and Intrigue! So whats cooking with GoHam?
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks everyone its a very sad chapter i just hope you enjoyed updating soon
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
part 5

jag sunna sunna laga

At Mm jigar sees hetal n kokila in the bedroom discussing something, he goes in n hetal says beta how are you? shall i get you anything?  He replies i am fine but bhai he is completely broken since bhabi has left, mom kaki if you dont mind i would to go n see gopi bhabi, i cant see bhai like this, i have to tell her that he loves her n her only, kokila says but jigar what about you?  kaki i am fine i have told rashi until gopi bhabi does not come back she is not allowed to put one step in this house?  kokila says jigar no you should bring her back as this is not good, after what kinjal did n now both bahu out of this house no beta think of the family honour,  Jigar says kaki i am not bothered in what people have to say they dont feed me yes they can talk but i know what the truth is,not them, you also know what the truth is that all that matters to me. Jigar Aham says go n get rashi back home, jigar hetal n kokila look up, nahi bhai, jigar you will bring her back,  rashi will have learnt from her mistake n remember our sister is married in that house. Bhai but jigar aham says  do you love her? ji bhai i love her but she doesnt love me  she doesnt understand my love for her, then jigar you need to tell her how you feel n you have your terms n conditions then if she agrees to them then  plse bring her back.  Aham bhai  but u n gopi bhabi, jigar it was my mistake i should have told her i met anita n cleared any misunderstandings she had but i didnt its my fault. 
Jigar leaves for cm with kokila n hetal, when they got there urmilla n rashi were taunting kinjal,  but kinjal gave as good as she got,  n told rashi she was no better then her as she was back at her pias house, jigar heard all of it, so did hetal kokila looked at kinjal proud of her.   Just then dhawal comes out of the bedroom n sees jigar n  hetal kokila,  he says to them jai shree krishna sassuma , aunty n jigar bhai, Rashi looks at him annoyed n tells him stop trying to scar them he is her bhai n should be defending her his sister not be a gulaam to his wife.
Jigar says Rashi  you have not learnt a thing have you, Rashi n urmilla mouth wide open whilst kinjal smiles  n goes n gets blessing,  jigar is about to leave when kokila holds him n shakes her head, Hetal speaks n tells rashi they wanted her to come home but it seems that she has not learnt any thing from this experience, rashi starts to cry looking at kinjal who is smiling with satisfaction,  Hetal tells  rashi that they will take her home but she will not be able to use the phone n all her extra spending she does is not allowed any more as she will be taking care of jigars allowance.  Jigar tells rashi from now on all the work that bhabi did you will have to do n just as bhai slept in guest bedroom you will  have to do the same, urmilla start meri dikri will do everything you say  u will have not have one word against her i promise, kokila looks at urmilla  n hetal says well we shall see we have already seen the mess she made earlier.  They leave with rashi  who is excited to get back to mm she will be rani again.
Back at mm jigar was serious he took rashi things into the guest bedroom the one without the ac rashi  just looked but did not say anything, Aham sees her  jigar says bhai is there go n get blessing have you forgotten how to do that, nahi jigar ji aham tells her its ok n walks off
Nani calls MM kokila  answers in the lounge where everyone was having tea,  ma what are you talking about ? Gopi getting married , ji ma ji ma n she puts the phone down, She looks at Aham  ma has persuading gopi into marriage n a good ristha is there, Aham puts his tea cup  down she is getting married in two weeks dikra, hetal chirag parag even kokila in tears, jigar shouts no bhabi cant get married she is already married to bhai n starts to cry.
 kokila says gopi is marrying someone in two weeks time,  you have to face it, Aham i shall talk to anita you had feelings for her that havent gone  so lets also get you married but aham tells her mom its up to you, the next day he was in a daze at the mandir thinking of Gopi also driving to work .
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyTxCRYOU80[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by fanbidaai - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg that is sad, i loved it though suk
continue soon