All I ever wanted-One Shot ff

nihita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For you Imran..!

"Its like you know you want something from life but you still can't figure out what?"

Prachi read this line over and over again. The first time it didn't make sense to her, the second time she splitted the sentence into half to understand and the third time she got a grip. Putting aside the novel on the table beside her bed, she travelled across the room and breathed a sigh as she pulled open the door to the balcony. She gasped seeing her husband of just six months sipping brandy idly while sitting on sofa with both of his legs infront on the table, she thought he was still in the study which he apparently was not. Theirs was an arranged marriage...a very typical one. She could still remember dreading to meet him for the first time, they then hardly exchanged any word and all in a snap they were married. She loved him and since when she herself had no idea, maybe she started loving him when on their wedding night he soothed her fears, just held her and rocked her to sleep with him doing absolutely nothing which was quite shocking to her,or maybe when she tried being sophisticated by adorning a gown and a very high pencil heel for a charity event only to fall down in front of hundreds of guests, instead of getting embarassed it was her husband who took her in his arms and consoled in a voice so gentle. He was a great businessman, owner of many big corporate houses that it was almost unreal knowing the shark of the business world could be so considerate about her feelings
Prachi said in a very soft tone "I didn't realise you were here."

His eyes locked with hers at once and for once she could see him not in control with himself. Suddenly that moment passed and he replied "You must have been in the washroom...its a lovely night, so I thought to relax out here for sometime."

Prachi gave Milind a wonderful smile and walked upto him to sit next to him. Milind kept his brandy on the table and comfortably tucked Prachi close. He loved her, did she know that?he wondered. Ofcourse he still has not consummated their marriage because somewhere he knew she was far too innocent for that concept and very young. Just twenty-one year to his twenty-eight. He looked down at her watching her playing with the buttons on his shirt and inaudibly groaned. In a white virginal night gown which fully covered her from neck to ankle still made him hungry for her. Jesus!he thought.

Prachi asked "Milind, do you love me?"

Milind smiled, he wasn't going to lie and said boldly "ofcourse, I love you."

Prachi smiled and said "really?its good you do because I love you too."

Milind chuckled at her childishness and realised he loved her honesty, it was refreshing in a world where everyone is so fake when he sucked his breathe in at her next question "Dont you want to touch me then even a little?you have not even kissed me...you just hug me,I know husbands and wife do a lot more."

Milind pushed her a little away and looked into her eyes with his hands capturing her shoulders "How many silly romantic movies are you watching?" he asked with amusement so that he could hide his desperation.

Prachi whispered "Dont make fun of me, all my married friends are- - they know everything."

Milind hugged her and said "So you want to gossip about it to your friends, dont worry i'll provide you with all the juicy details."

Hearing his chuckle she got angry and said "Dont you want me even a little?"

He muttered at her forehead and lazily caressed her hair "ofcourse I do, passion is a part of marriage, a very beautiful part. We are married and I am in love with you its natural to want you...but you have to understand Prachi its something which is also affected by your mental groW*H not just physical groW*H.You are so young, you just think its all kisses and then the lights go out...it doesn't happen that way,it-it-its complex. And we have whole life together to cherish each other, to love each other."

Prachi sighed against his throat "I know that but what if I want you to love me...I am your wife but I am not still yours,I want you to brand me."

Milind shivered "Baby you should never use that that words infront of a man, even less who has been celibate for so long wanting his wife yet controlling it."

Prachi pressed herself even more tightly to him and said "I dont want you controlling your emotions, i want your passionate love...I promise I'll be a very good wife, no more falling over in a gown with audience or spilling champagne on anyone." She added remembering how she spilled the drink on a lady guest accidently and how her husband then charmed the lady and like many times rescued his wife from embarassment.

He whispered huskily "Dont you know these small little things make me love you more...it makes me a feet tall and I think of myself as your knight in shining armour. I am not being barbaric but you make me feel like I am needed, dont you ever change that."

Prachi then pulled herself apart and titled her face up so that her beauty was donned with moonlight and mumbled "Then I need to know today, what exactly happens when the lights go out."

Milind leaned forward and while kissing her nose asked "Baby, you have to sure completely.You understand?Once you lose it, you cant get it back and I am not sure that if I start touching you I can stop. You're listening right?"

But she wasnt listening, she was fingering his jaw with wonder and suddenly she gave a shriek when he lifted her in caveman style and took her inside.

Epilogue

"No, It cant be possible-I-I tell me you're kidding?"

Milind shouted at a very terrified Prachi. Prachi was sitting now on the bed, clutching the sheet to hide her bare body while Milind was moving restlessly from one end of the room to another stark naked.

Milind ran his hand through his hair and pulled at it "This cant be happening...atleast not now."

Prachi suddenly let out a sob and said "Yo-You mak-make it sound like a di--di--disease."

Milind paused to glare at her and said "Ofcourse. What else would you expect?One minute I am making love to you and before I can drive myself to fulfillment you say 'Oh,Milind we are going to have a baby'. GOD!"

Prachi whimpered "I dont know what are you more upset about?Me telling you at this time when we-we or baby?" She cried loudly holding sheets and muttered "I thought you loved me...its our baby Milind, a baby...our little miracle! How could you say you love me and then talk about our baby like that?"

Suddenly realisation went home, he now realised how she must have taken his shock and concern. Sighing he went towards her,sitting down beside her getting into the covers, capturing her hands in his he said lovingly "Its because I love you I cant think straight..."

Prachi pulled her hands away and said "So what do you want me to do? terminate our baby?I swear just Milind suggest that and I am leaving you ."

Almost at the accusation he turned white as sheet "Do you really think I would ask for that...do that to my baby?"

Prachi whispered while looking at the other side"You havent been exactly elated to hear the news."

Milind turned her roughly to him and said " Just because I think my wife is too young to bear labour pain, just because I cant decide whether to be a happy about our baby or nervous about your health doesnt make me a bas***d of first class that i'd try doing that to our baby. Prachi, you barely are more than a child..i feel like I have robbed a cradle, its your age to go to parties, enjoy not mother a baby. I am not even sure if you can tolerate the pain."

Prachi slowly leaned into him and said "I love this baby, i want to be a mother...nothing will happen to me..I am healthy as a horse..i swear we both are fine, just be happy about our baby. Can you? please for me?This is our first baby...i dont want you to worry...its a new level in our relationship.Dont you want a baby with me?"

Milind pressed a kiss into her hair "Ofcourse,I do....I am happy and even love the life inside you, more than I can say,I tingle thinking you have my baby inside you,it makes me feel more possessive and protective of you...you are all I wanted in life and now we will have this little bundle of joy." He then made her lie down and then without wasting a second pulled away the sheet covering her bare body and if the gesture embarassed her he didnt notice and then pressed the most gentle of kisses on her abdomen. Looking up from her abdomen at her he saw her smiling through tears.

Suddenly Prachi pulled him up and hugged him...joining their bodies and said "I know what I want from my life...You, our baby and then more babies."

He didnt hear her as he was busy in capturing her lips.

Edited by nihita - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing oneshot
i really liked the way u potrayed the relationship between prachi and milind.
nimmi101 thumbnail
wonderful update os dear loved it
GoGreen thumbnail
Nihita anather wonderfull FF from you. Love MICHI very very much....Prachi the way she dig out a cave man Hidden indise Milind Mishra...loved it.
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing and beautiful one shot......

❀️ Prachi
111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow beautiful , amazing, awesome, mind blowing, superb, u describe each and every emotion so beautifully.  A concern Husband a loving & inocent wife toooooooo goooooooooooooooodddddd
beautiful......................πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx hun 4 another wonderful OS πŸ€—
Luv d way u describe passion n human emotions in its raw form.
D Naive sweet Prachi is so adorable n so is our caring understanding husband Milind(Lol he is every gal's dream πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)
I thoroughly njoyed reading it...u described der feeling so beautifully.

Plzz do write more such OS n do cont. ur ff I jst cant seem to get enough of ur writings.
Persephone_Pri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Nihita plzzz write another OS or ff...missing u n ur ffs sooo much
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome one-shot...liked it very much..:)]
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very cute, emotional OS...u got Prachi's innocence so well!

-Sona