Alka's Vulnerability - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes you're right...Alka is becoming too much dependant on Chander also...she needs to be more stronger..

Nice views Suvi!
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Lovely words, Foram..
I agree with you..Alka has a hint about what is to come, but she is still too attached to Chander..
maye thats her love and fear of losing him...
A thoughtful post Suvi...i would like to present a different viewpoint.....Alka I think has always been like that.....she has been over-emotional and caring from the beginning....say ralph for eg. he ,as we now feel, wasn't even her true love but still she went to the extent of leaving her house and parents just cos they were in a relationship.....even after he came to India she tolerated his misbehavior and accepted him with all his faults....in fact even after he insulted her, left her, leaving only the letter, she kept crying and hoping for his return.....isn't this an emotional fool??As for Chander, while she was with Ralph she never ever let him come close. Which shows the control she has over her emotions. But now that she's with him, she can do anything to keep him close.  She is very dedicated to her love. And love, as Chander had said, makes a person strong. Chander is Alka's support, he will never let himself come in her path.  After what happened at the coffee shop with Aarti, even she i believe thinks that Alka is over-possessive, and this is one place where she is going to falter. She better not underestimate ChaLka. Chander is Alka's strength not her weakness. Not to forget the line Alka said yesterday "ummeed kabhi jhooti nahin hoti, bas woh kabhi poori hot aur kabhi nahin", and of course the dramatic one "khoon bahega to mera" she's not the dreamy kinda gal so consumed in love that she forgets where to stop.....she is very grounded and knows exactly what she's doing and what its consequences can be. Fear of the consequences can't stop her from loving and living to the fullest.

I would also like to add, the notion that politicians need to be indifferent when it comes to love and emotions is a mis-conception. Politics, the way it is talked about in the media today, has developed too many stereotypes. Where instead it is something totally subjective. There is no formula for becoming a successful leader and there algorithm to follow. Somebody going totally out of the league can succeed as there is no right or wrong. Alka in one of the initial epis asked a very simple yet fundamental question "isn't politics about people?" to which Abhishek replied "no, it's about power", so its how you look at it.  I would like to give the example of Mughal Emperor Akbar here, he was proclaimed king at the age of 13. Now would you expect a kid to be strategic, decisive and manupalative?? But still he is one of the most celebrated rulers India has ever had.....and he is known the most for his sensitivity.....he could feel the pain of his people and could therefore help them. Same goes for Alka, she did not help Indu for political reasons. It's only her sympathy and emotional quotient that made her do all that she has done till now....Her ''emotional foolishness" is her sole driving force, as if it was not for that, she never wanted to step into politics! And in any case, someone who is not over-attached to his own loved ones, how is he to empathize with others?? And if he does not empathize why will he bother to help them.....he will be in politics for himself, n that's perfectly justified. To honestly help them, he has to be over emotional. Like Mother Teresa, though she was not a politician, she helped people cos she could feel for them. Now you can't force sum1 like NNT to work for ppl, he simply does not have that kinda EQ level. So, the moral of the story is successful politicians need not lack emotions n i'm sorry to bore you all again n especially Suvi.
Love,
Shilpa

yipee!!! once again someone stole words from my mouth

yes ms. shilpa ALKA is SUPER STRONG

those only succeed who have strong psychology

and hardship and bad experiences give you lots and lots of lessons and knowledge of life .

good moments washed away in short time because humans mind gets too much into the happiness that it forget the time momentum(scientifically proved)

and ad times look like decades because mind is unable to bear them (scientifically approved).

good things doesn't come into mind easily but bad do .

VULNERABLE means confused and mentally disturbed and unable to make an decision

BUT ALKA E VERY MOMENT MADE A DECENT AND DECISIVE DECISION

LEAVING HOME
STANDING FOR INDU AND RAMESH
CANDLE MARCH    FOR CHANDER and INDU AND RAMESH
TAKING DECISION ABOUT CHANDER
TAKING DECISION ABOUT FUTURE OF ALKA AND CHANDER

its all show ALKA determination  AND    strong WILL

i don't think ALKA is over possessive so much happened in such a short span of time in life of     ALKA

ALKA is just little bit scared of LOSING the one's whom ALKA love most

natural humans feeling .

as shipa said ALKA control the emotions gracefully
BUT NOT IN CASE OF CHANDER i think .

ALKA IS TRUTHFUL AND BELIEVE IN STRAIGHT TALK

HUMANS are emotional fools . it is justthat some people kill their emotions so they could survive
some become way too much selfish that their emotions only worK for their loved ones

NITYANAND  is selfish emotional fool for his family NIATAYAND can go to any height .

ALKA need to grow up AND BEING ALONE IS A PATH THE LEAD YOU TO SOME REALITY

ALKA HAVE GOTTEN THE REALITY TO SOME EXTENT .

being cruel is the short cut to achieve success because cruel one's don;t care about others they make decision that benifits the most  .

the real person is tat one the real warrior is that who never take short cuts and take others with him not leaving others behind for his own sake  .

ALKA SEEMS  WEAK BUT IN REALITY

LOVE AND HATRED BOTH MAKE YOU STRONG

HATRED if comes to life and death situation becomes weak

AND LOVE WINS OVER AND HELL OR HEAVEN BATTLES .

Edited by rajin90 - 13 years ago
😕cant believe i wrote that essay🤓 🤪sorry yaar suvi
Originally posted by Shilpa.Agarwal

I would also like to add, the notion that politicians need to be indifferent when it comes to love and emotions is a mis-conception. Politics, the way it is talked about in the media today, has developed too many stereotypes. Where instead it is something totally subjective. There is no formula for becoming a successful leader and there algorithm to follow. Somebody going totally out of the league can succeed as there is no right or wrong. Alka in one of the initial epis asked a very simple yet fundamental question "isn't politics about people?" to which Abhishek replied "no, it's about power", so its how you look at it.  I would like to give the example of Mughal Emperor Akbar here, he was proclaimed king at the age of 13. Now would you expect a kid to be strategic, decisive and manupalative?? But still he is one of the most celebrated rulers India has ever had.....and he is known the most for his sensitivity.....he could feel the pain of his people and could therefore help them. Same goes for Alka, she did not help Indu for political reasons. It's only her sympathy and emotional quotient that made her do all that she has done till now....Her ''emotional foolishness" is her sole driving force, as if it was not for that, she never wanted to step into politics! And in any case, someone who is not over-attached to his own loved ones, how is he to empathize with others?? And if he does not empathize why will he bother to help them.....he will be in politics for himself, n that's perfectly justified. To honestly help them, he has to be over emotional. Like Mother Teresa, though she was not a politician, she helped people cos she could feel for them. Now you can't force sum1 like NNT to work for ppl, he simply does not have that kinda EQ level. So, the moral of the story is successful politicians need not lack emotions n i'm sorry to bore you all again n especially Suvi.
Love,
Shilpa

See, and you are telling me that i'm flattering you, 😛 and for your eassy just one word Excellent👏👏👏👏👏
@foram you jus made me blush☺️....thnx soooo much n thnx a bunch for reading🤗