KaSh Heaven:"That's The IMP Thing,You're BACK"-KSG - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
@BG: come back i was making caps of Shona new ad yaar
@Yashu: i am here juz making caps
@Zahra: Oh cool cos i was gonna leave too...but not now! :D
@Yashu: tell me any new scene of KaSh u watched recently?
@BG: gues wht yesterday whn i went offline from here i watched TT interview
hahaha, you did? 🀣 you HAD to though πŸ˜›
@BG: yh i did and not only dat bt i watched two or three more both TT interview thn i watched shooting shooting one thn i watched ArSh gosh i noticed little little things abt KaSh
OMG, you're like me..when I start watching, I can't stop. πŸ˜† i knowww, and every little thing makes them even more special <3

@Zahra: Sorry...was studying for frech oral! :-P

Well the other day I watched the karvachauth scene, the sone de nakhre scene, the coffee scene where armaan drinks coffee from the same cup as ridhima's...with her lipstick mark on it (☺️) and says hmm..kafi meethi coffee hai....lagta hai kisi ne isme bohot sara pyaar bhara hai" and then ridz cutely yet jokingly says "hmm...bohot sara pyaar canteen ke laxman bhaiyya ne banai hai..unhi ka pyaar hoga"(LOL) and armaan coughs and romantically and cutely says "haan..unhi ka pyaar hoga" 🀣 lol I love this scene!!!! 🀣
Oh and I watched the KaSh friendship day interview and the ingterview where Shilpa says I love you armaan"😳

WB Riya! :D
Edited by kasharti1 - 13 years ago
@BG: yh i was sleepy bt i was like one more interview bt doing that i saw atleast 4 and thn today i watched few episodes of KaSh as AR with gang where the last BB match happened till ZZTM sequence and now i want to cry