Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
1st time didn't liking akki in any way in his upcoming movie.....

Missing his dance with indian extra dancers..... its enuff of gori gori mems in our movies ðŸ˜¡

whts wrong with anees ?? music is so weird in this movie.... ???

cast is awesome, dnt knw wht went wrong with music n missing funny punches 
perfectlyflawed thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Looks like Sonam dancing with her uncle 😆
RowdyBOSS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Congratulations to SONAM KAPOOR.. she is the first 20 some who has managed to look like a kid in front of Akshay kumar... otherwise.. almost every other 20 some has looked compatible with him... and Sona.. come on..you are better than this.. i would rather see her in movies like aisha.. even if they are made by her sis or her dad.. than this crap.. after looking at this i can say that running around trees is just not meant for sonam.

Exactly....Akki is the first time is not making a good pair with a heroine...otherwise he looks hot though😳...n the promo looks kinda funny😆...barring those bikini goris🥱...n pls my Akki stay away for Sona next time🤪
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sonam does look too young for Akki...she looks pretty though I mean he looked better with Deepika IMO than with Sonam ;)
RowdyBOSS thumbnail
^^but he does look good with almost every young girl...even with Anu in Patiala House...but this pair is not working😕

I watched it few times just for Richa Sharma going pyar tera pyar mujhe kheenche teri ore aisa chala tera daur in that odd voice. I like it in a strange way. 😆

Spoiler (not sure so highlight to read): Heard that Vidya Balan or Twinkle Khanna is doing a cameo and appears in the end as Akshay Kumar's wife.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Maya It's one strange song....it gets stuck in your head...I even danced to it yesterday *eeeekkkkksss* 

Since it has Sonam I saw the video like 10 times and I don't seem to notice the bikini girls or Akshay anymore and it's not that bad 😆

^ Ha Ha Ha, LifeOlicious!

True. It's my earworm now. I sang it few times in that odd voice. 😆
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What acrap song and till now everything from this film is just BAAAD .Akki till now didnt learn from his mistake its like he love to see his films flop and everyone bashing him .Common you can do better movie with better role not this crap comedy films .I perefere the old Akki who make Janwaar ,Khiladi series and other films not the star Akki .
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheDilettante

I watched it few times just for Richa Sharma going pyar tera pyar mujhe kheenche teri ore aisa chala tera daur in that odd voice. I like it in a strange way. 😆

Haha me too! It's quite catchy....😆😆