Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

FULL VOLUME promo from THANK YOU - Page 3

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Arent all films some form of artistic expression?

Sonam and Akshay look like such an odd pair, and she looks out of place - she just doesnt seem to carry the fun cheesy masala heroine chick look, as well as say Katrina or Lara etc

Her urban less cheesy characters like in IHLS and Aisha fit her more - i don't know if its the less cheese/masala but she just doesnt look right here.

IMO she carried the traditional characters well in Saawariya and D6 because she does have that classic old world look at times.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bollygossipgirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Maddy, no no no...my mind was thiiiis close to repressing the memory of the TMK title song but you reminded me of it again. πŸ˜†

The song isnt tooooo bad but the video is beyond pathetic. What's Akshay Kumar's obsessions with holding bras in his hand? Shouldnt he be tired of doing that in real life?

Also, why do all the goriyan have to be in bikini's to look hot or whatever, why is no one else apart from Sonam on the ship wearing normal clothes? Or in there heads do goriyan just wear bikini's all the time🀒
chocogurl thumbnail
This movie was not a good choice for Sonam; judging by the promos. I hope shes not just dancing around and looking pretty. And Akshay? Why? Why does he insist to throw his career down the toilet with films like this?

I know that we can't judge a whole film by just the promos.. but who would want to go see the movie, when the promos and songs are duds? Oh and who's the music director again?

Akshay-Sonam's pairing ain't great at all.

Overall, this is just a failure for me at the moment. And as a Sonam fan, I would rather see her in IHLS or Aisha than this mess. If she wants to do commercial roles, then do something like IHLS.. not Thank You.
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: eraser

Maddy, no no no...my mind was thiiiis close to repressing the memory of the TMK title song but you reminded me of it again. πŸ˜†

The song isnt tooooo bad but the video is beyond pathetic. What's Akshay Kumar's obsessions with holding bras in his hand? Shouldnt he be tired of doing that in real life?

Akshay and some of  his movies are beyond crass and cringeworthy..... 

Well... His real life is another story.... After the PC ka lafdaa he just cannot do it khullam khulla... So that pretty much expalins why he is upto these antics on screen...
this is what happens when sonam picks fights with the young actors.. thy'd rather chew nails and listen to katrina speak hindi than work with her........
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked the song and promo actually. πŸ˜† Sonam looks gorgeous. Why did Akki need to slap the woman? πŸ˜• Am not gonna lie it was funny though. πŸ˜†

I agree someone like Katrina would have been better for this role. Sonam suited IHLS, but I don't think this film is for her.
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
Lol at the outrage and nitpicking for this filmπŸ˜†

I'll prolly watch this before I watch NOKJ and SKM sometime in the futureπŸ˜†
Edited by koolchick - 13 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
whatte choreography

u slap her she slaps u
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ladygaga

If Sonam wants to do masala she should do movies like IHLS.. i think she is too cool to be an eye candy.. it just doesn't suit her.. πŸ˜†

🀣too cool to be an eye candy! i just think she is such a child at heart it comes across starkly when you put her next to playboy type veterans who are her dad's age! she looks so out of place in this film and after 4 films this is only her 2nd latka jhatka song! πŸ˜† Watch her annoy and scream at Akki...she is soooo good and cute! πŸ˜† With IK she will look good doing these dance steps! They are both so kiddy looking and are still uncomfy with all this latka jhatka *muah muah* πŸ˜† I think she does not belong to these kind of masala films...or maybe it's our image of her...she started with such classic characters that now that she is trying to do latka jhatka it's jarring to us!  With older actors she should attempt serious roles or Aisha type roles where she is young...not dance around trees and pretend to be the same age as the older actor!πŸ˜†
Edited by LifeOLicious - 13 years ago
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.... I don't like the songs of Thank you.. and the promo's are really bad... sorry Akshay.. but you never know... maybe it is a good movie.. πŸ˜ƒ