Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@bahar

actually, Sid made mistake, I do agree. His mistake was on that day, he could not solve the puzzle that JW and CC had sketched so diligently. And he saw Keshav getting insulted physically! But Nivedita also witnessed the same. When Sid came to know about Keshav's innocence from outsiders, Nivedita had her belief in herself, that her father was innocent and has been framed. So, both Sid and Nivedita did not do anything for Keshav's innocence. Sid needed proof about Keshav, but Nivedita as a daughter does not need proof, if indeed she believes in her father. After JW physically abused Keshav in front of Nivedita, Nivedita was still catering to JW and seek his and CC's blessings, as her obsession for Divya was more than her duty towards her father.

Nivedita while deciding, never ever considered Sid's views, whether before or after. She took a one-sided decision on the engagement day. Later, she just thought as Divya's sister, not as a human being, who can feel the pain of another human called Siddharth Sood. That Siddharth might not be her lover, but just she could have considered him a normal normal being, a friend of hers, who was passing through a tough time to accept Divya. Today, Sid is trying to adjust to Divya, but things could have been worse also. Sid might have failed to accept Divya's nature. Then? Is Nivedita not aware of Divya's nature? Marriuage is about compatibity and Divya and Sid are nature wise poles apart. Some time, since a guy is rich does not decide every happiness. Divya chose Sid, as Sid is rich, there is no mental match between the two. Sid loves his family and his subordinates so much, Divya is just concerned about her own comforts and happiness.

Creatives made a very bad story about this Sid-Divya. They are just mismatches.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Bani

Everyone makes mistakes, doesnt mean one mistake should distroy your life. In one way the CV have done a good thing by showing everyone makes mistakes and no one is prefect....but they could have shown it in a better way.

I'm not even going to talk about Divya that girl is not worth it. I have no idea how Sid is dealing with her and actually falling for her >_<

toxiclycute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
blah! excuses..
Sid still can't act... and NivRen still looks better together.
Sid just needs to focus on his and Divya's life.
& how the show twisted shows that the audience is not a fond of Nivi and Sid rather NivRen...thats y the TRP's have gone up like crazy.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: toxiclycute

blah! excuses..

Sid still can't act... and NivRen still looks better together.
Sid just needs to focus on his and Divya's life.
& how the show twisted shows that the audience is not a fond of Nivi and Sid rather NivRen...thats y the TRP's have gone up like crazy.

I think you failed to understand the topic, we are trying to describe and analyse the story here, not who can act and who cannot😆
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

@Bani

Everyone makes mistakes, doesnt mean one mistake should distroy your life. In one way the CV have done a good thing by showing everyone makes mistakes and no one is prefect....but they could have shown it in a better way.

I'm not even going to talk about Divya that girl is not worth it. I have no idea how Sid is dealing with her and actually falling for her >_<

Did u see Sid once also questioning DS "Why DS decided for his and Divya's marriage". Sid is trying to compromise, as he has married Divya, whatever the reason might be. Everyone including Nivedita, HL knew very well that somehow if the marriage happens, Sid will be stuck, as he will never break the marriage vows. Remember HL's prayers "baab ek bar shadi ho jayee" or Nivi's assuring words to Divya that "Sid will accept Divya anyhow, once they are married".
These are key dialogues😉😆
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Did u see Sid once also questioning DS "Why DS decided for his and Divya's marriage". Sid is trying to compromise, as he has married Divya, whatever the reason might be. Everyone including Nivedita, HL knew very well that somehow if the marriage happens, Sid will be stuck, as he will never break the marriage vows. Remember HL's prayers "baab ek bar shadi ho jayee" or Nivi's assuring words to Divya that "Sid will accept Divya anyhow, once they are married".
These are key dialogues😉😆

😆 After these strong dialogues I'm surprised that Nivi still felt the need to marry Viren....

She got brain washed by Virens good looks ðŸ¤£....and his convincing lies ðŸ˜†
faerielle thumbnail
I have not read all the responses so I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this:
Nivi and Sid also had to take Divya's suicidal tendencies into consideration!😒
toxiclycute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

I think you failed to understand the topic, we are trying to describe and analyse the story here, not who can act and who cannot😆

😛 lol calm down... everyone is entitled to their own opinion... and if i want to discuss the topic i can; if i don't want to i can chose not to. Again this is for the publics view... so calm down.
& secondly, your taking this way too seriously... its a "story/drama" over all... so wht if Sid's not getting attention he might recieve it later on (and if he knew how to act ... he would have gotten it)... no need to catch a tantrum.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: toxiclycute

😛 lol calm down... everyone is entitled to their own opinion... and if i want to discuss the topic i can; if i don't want to i can chose not to. Again this is for the publics view... so calm down.
& secondly, your taking this way too seriously... its a "story/drama" over all... so wht if Sid's not getting attention he might recieve it later on (and if he knew how to act ... he would have gotten it)... no need to catch a tantrum.

😆
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: faerielle

I have not read all the responses so I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this:

Nivi and Sid also had to take Divya's suicidal tendencies into consideration!😒

Thats one of the vital points. Divya knows exactly when and where to "attenpt to suicide"...funny part is she never does any harm to herself.😕