Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends this is just to clear the point that my warning was not just meant for Zameeno's post....it was meant for both fan grps which includes both Zameeno as well as Bani's post ...since both were seen targetting the other fan grp...I hv quoted one post just to give an example๐Ÿ˜Š
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Friends this is just to clear the point that my warning was not just meant for Zameeno's post....it was meant for both fan grps which includes both Zameeno as well as Bani's post ...since both were seen targetting the other fan grp...I hv quoted one post just to give an example๐Ÿ˜Š

now, this is too much Jyoti, when did I target the other fans, I do not even write in the forum these days!  Once I open a topic, few members start targetting me, do u notice that? I dont think so. Did u read the language at which the member wrote, I could not even read beyond one line.

This is the height of everything that you could have posted! Whats the use of giving such note! The member "you quoted" put such harsh words, that I could not even read beyond one line. BUT, you know very well that I never reported against her post, because I know nothing will be done by you mods, as you people want to maintain "balance" and side with "majority".

I must say, I am utterly disappointed at your behaviour, more than that member's.There is a limit for you mods to maintain balance! Anyways, I do not have much hope from you mods any more! Some fans are chasing away few members in the forum, and you people, as mods just keep quiet, in the endeavour to look "unbiased".
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

**Mod's note**

@Bold:This is final warning to both fan grps to stop these accusations on each other and just put forward your own POV without attacking the other fan grp...if such type of comments attacking the other fan grp is seen anymore,then that member's warning level will b raised now๐Ÿ˜Š

CCBM Dev team

hi i just wanted to say that i totally agree wit u- i dnt think that nivi did anything wrong to sid, if he really dnt want to marry divya he should have called it off- he should have been a man n furthermore the only time that sid ever seems to react is when his honor is in question or his family- even though he lived with his grandfather all his life he never imbided any of his values.( not telling abt the stolen money-it was understandable wen ds was sick bt nw + dnt tell divya the true reason he got married to her) i think that even when was viren  was bad ( he was like ds) atleasty he stoodup 4 something - n i think nw that he finally realises his mistakes, resp n duty to the ppl around him he will do rite by them -he wnt hide  his families faults like sid-
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Bani:Both members hv broken rules here...Zameeno hv used offensive language and attacked the other grp,..while u hv time and again attacked the other fan grp by saying "They hv not watched the show from the start ..so how can they comment about it"...see its an open forum and even if someone has not watched a show from start but is watching it now and supporting someone has full right to put forward his/her POVs...we cannot raise questions on that as that too comes under personal attack๐Ÿ˜Š
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

@Bani:Both members hv broken rules here...Zameeno hv used offensive language and attacked the other grp,..while u hv time and again attacked the other fan grp by saying "They hv not watched the show from the start ..so how can they comment about it"...see its an open forum and even if someone has not watched a show from start but is watching it now and supporting someone has full right to put forward his/her POVs...we cannot raise questions on that as that too comes under personal attack๐Ÿ˜Š

Jyoti, you are completely misunderstanding again!

When I say that "people have not watched the show from beginning", PLEASE pay attention to my whole sentences/ the entire paragraph. I also mention about me, not having watched the show from beginning and then made sure to watch the show, just to understand the opposite views and get an idea about the story line. I am noone to encroach anyone's authority.In this thread particularly, I had referenced to some questions, (though never the member you mentioned,) as one member had confusion whether Sid indeed asked for apology. Its easy to make a statement reading one sentence, but sometime it is worth understanding the continuity, in order to grasp the meaning better. I am not trying to teach anyone anything, just stating my version.Secondly, regarding reports against me, I am the only person standingagainst  the majority opinion in this forum. So, if somehow I am driven out,they will be no opposing views. Thus, the number of reports against me will be maximum! But even 100% reports are made against me (this is an open forum, anyone can report whether there is a reason or not), that does not in anyway prove I am the worst member of this forum.

For all viewers:
Two examples, why whole story needed to be known:

1. Just remember the Bidaai days! the viewers who came to watch Bidaai post leap, some had difficulties understanding the sentiments about the fans of pre-leap actors , as they did not follow the show from the beginning. I have explained before also, and now again. In Bidaai, the same discussion had occurred.

2. take the example of Viren, if we just look at his stalking only and forget or ignore the reason he behaved so, can we understand his character well? It is always essential to know the whole picture, in order to pass an opinion.

Lastly Jyoti, I can never understand that my LECTURE and the other member's abusive words have similar implications and fall into the same category. I never go and contaminate anyone's thread,even my worst enemy will endorse that. But the same cannot be said about my threads. Invariably, some abusive comments are left by few members. The member you are talking about here, I never read her reply,so never post anything against her.

anyways, I am no more into all these, as I have my own career to take care of. I realise I am just whiling away my time and energy and in return taking unnecessary tensions.

Good luck with your moderation Jyoti! I sincerely hope you moderate 100s of forums in the future. Take care and Bye.

Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail

@Bani:This is not the only forum where members r reporting against u...the same happened in other forum too where there was no majority but fans were divided into equal grps...so if u got in trouble in consecutive 2 forums then mayb there is something wrong in the way u make your statements against other members ...

U cannot force your opinion to others just becuase u feel its right and same applies to other members as well๐Ÿ˜Š
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

@Bani:This is not the only forum where members r reporting against u...the same happened in other forum too where there was no majority but fans were divided into equal grps...so if u got in trouble in consecutive 2 forums then mayb there is something wrong in the way u make your statements against other members ...

U cannot force your opinion to others just becuase u feel its right and same applies to other members as well๐Ÿ˜Š

Jyoti, you have hit the right point NOW ๐Ÿ˜†and I'll just pin point a little more๐Ÿ˜‰. 
Please pay attention to the "Like" to my posts, just this one at least, the first page.. You will not find many belonging to my friends list! My real evaluation is that only!

Are these not the same few members from the other forum who reported against me and now the same members in this forum doing the same!  Basically, only few members are there, who are taking turns in reporting against me! The picture you tried to project about me that "I am wrong" can be highlighted in another way also...the alternate way is "the same few members are taking turns to contradict and instigate and then report", what they could not achieve in the other forum, they are making attempts of the same here...the alternate way stated, may be right or may not be! Its a speculation cum discussion...right?

I am not supposed to pin point the members names, as it might violate the IF rule, but are the names not that obvious to you, me or even others?

If you have time anyday, I request you to just match the "like" to my threads and posts, and then the  "reports" against! I assure that the "reports" will be from same group of people, but the "likes" will have many new names !. ๐Ÿ˜†

When I made the statement "Viren is the stalker", same group of people were involved with abusive language and mockings etc etc. But Viren indeed was revealed the stalker! I never forced anyone to believe that "Viren will be the stalker"...but he was indeed the stalker.๐Ÿ˜†..I could realise it a little sooner and hence opened up the discussion topic. It was just a discussion! There was no force in it. Similarly, if the entire theme/reason about Viren's stalking is not understood or watched, his character cannot be understood in full. There comes the importance of watching anything in "totality" or "full". Its just a discussion, there is nothing to "force" anyone!

And  also, just watch who all are hitting to the "LIKE" button and enjoying our disagreements. You will find a direct correlation there also.๐Ÿ˜†....same...same...same...๐Ÿ˜†

anyways, I think I dont need to reply anymore...๐Ÿ˜†...all the predictions came true including the "jobonika patan"๐Ÿ˜†..

Last, not the least,  thanks for your time and appreciate that you are taking time to reply! Its always nice to discuss with you in agreement or disagreement !๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago