Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

πŸ˜† After these strong dialogues I'm surprised that Nivi still felt the need to marry Viren....

She got brain washed by Virens good looks πŸ€£....and his convincing lies πŸ˜†

not only Nivedita, but majority of viewers were brainwashed...πŸ˜†..except a few.

I wonder if same had been the scenario, if instead of Kinshuk, someone else was cast as VirenπŸ˜†..or if Viren was paired with Divya.πŸ˜‰
peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Thats one of the vital points. Divya knows exactly when and where to "attenpt to suicide"...funny part is she never does any harm to herself.πŸ˜•

🀣

Attention seeking and knows what action to use when πŸ˜†

This is the person that is dumb and stupid that cant see her mums wrong doing 

not only Nivedita, but majority of viewers were brainwashed...πŸ˜†..except a few.

I wonder if same had been the scenario, if instead of Kinshuk, someone else was cast as VirenπŸ˜†..or if Viren was paired with Divya.πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

Viren paired with Divya πŸ€£....Divya would be murdered by now πŸ˜†(And I dont mean by VirenπŸ˜‰...well that might have happened too....with Divyas craziness Viren would have lost it completely and turned into a serial killerπŸ˜†)

Lets take the same story....and give

Sid= Kinshuk
Viren= Abhishek
πŸ˜†

Now that would be interesting πŸ˜†

Apart from the fact Abhishek would be murdered for taking Nivi....Nivi would be killed for accepting Abhishek...Divya would be hanged for being her πŸ˜†

Also it would be hilarious to see Abhishek act Virens role....his anger and action scenes....🀣
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
there are so many silent members in thisforum! and those who liked comments about Sid....😊
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Viren paired with Divya πŸ€£....Divya would be murdered by now πŸ˜†(And I dont mean by VirenπŸ˜‰...well that might have happened too....with Divyas craziness Viren would have lost it completely and turned into a serial killerπŸ˜†)

Lets take the same story....and give

Sid= Kinshuk
Viren= Abhishek
πŸ˜†

Now that would be interesting πŸ˜†

Apart from the fact Abhishek would be murdered for taking Nivi....Nivi would be killed for accepting Abhishek...Divya would be hanged for being her πŸ˜†

Also it would be hilarious to see Abhishek act Virens role....his anger and action scenes....🀣

your story of "killing each other" will fit here...πŸ˜†

there are so many silent members in thisforum! and those who liked comments about Sid....😊

Yup I always thought you had a silent group that like your post πŸ˜Š(used to me one for a few days until I decide to joinπŸ˜†)

Maybe one day they will comment too πŸ˜Š

your story of "killing each other" will fit here...πŸ˜†

🀣 So true πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Yup I always thought you had a silent group that like your post πŸ˜Š(used to me one for a few days until I decide to joinπŸ˜†)

Maybe one day they will comment too πŸ˜Š

That I am aware of.πŸ˜ƒ because most of the people, who press "like" to my post, majority of the members do not write...I feel very happy to see them "liking" my write up, as these group of people are mostly neutral in their views.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I don't know y ssome people think themselves as authority on CCBM coz they think they r the only ones who have watched CCBM from the beginning. Well we have also watched it from the beginning that's y we have this opinion coz if we had started watching the serial from the middle our sympathies would have been with S. coz he has been portrayed so goody goody after that. If anyone watches S. character with the eyes closed we really can't do anything abt it coz the people who watch it with eyes closed can see his character to be flawless.

- On a wedding day ur sis to be hubby wants to cancel the wedding any self respect sis would do the same what Nivi did coz if she would not have done it then she would have been selfish to let her sis and her family get humiliated by S.

- S. could have still refuse to get marry to D. when Nivi was leaving with Viren but he very quietly went and sat down in mandap.

- S. at that time told Viren that goess he not care abt the family honor and on the other hand he was also abt to do the same thing and not only play with his family honor but the bride side family honor as well.

- S. started looking for the truth only after Nivi blamed him for whatever was happening around her and he wanted to prove himself innocent and not to help Nivi coz otherwise he seemed totally fine when Nivi was being declared mad and was dragged.

These r just the few incidents. I can also come up with the lot more. Still after doing all this he is being declared so innocent wowwwwwwwwwwwww

**Mod's note**

@Bold:This is final warning to both fan grps to stop these accusations on each other and just put forward your own POV without attacking the other fan grp...if such type of comments attacking the other fan grp is seen anymore,then that member's warning level will b raised now😊

CCBM Dev team
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Oh my God! who reported aganst the post targetting me?
I intentionally do not read posts from few members because of anticipations and lest I get tempted to reply.