Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
anyways, its better not to waste time of others and mine here....
discussions can be done when members can put off the actors and analyse the characters...which hardly happens here.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

"a little knowing is a dangerous thing"...

I think many who are hooked to CCBM, did not watch the beginning of CCBM 🤣 and make ignorant comments... its good to be ignorant sometime though🤣...but its really painful to read ignorant comments...this was exactly what had happened in another lead show of the same production house, and its hilarious, to read different interpretations now.

CCBM had a full proof story before Viren was introduced and even before the "fight" had happened.

Those who have watched CCBM will know how Nivedita despite going out for midnight dates and hugging and kissing Sid, just shrugged off Sid even before she and her family was insulted by Soods. I wonder, if instead of Nivedita, Sid was in love with another girl and Nivedita after knowing that Divya loves Sid, what not she would have done to get rid of that girl from Sid's life?...I anticipate she might have played a game with HL to get that girl out of Sid's life and fix Divya into Sid's life.

The beauty of Sid's character is Sid married Divya, just to keep DS's wish, but at the same time when he came to know that Nivedita still loves him, he tried to rectify but Nivedita wanted to marry Viren, she also had her own good reasons. After that, he kept his pain to himself and tried to be a nice husband to Divya and also never ever questioned DS, why DS forced him to marry Divya? He could have easily schemed or planned against DS or shrugged off Divya, but he did not. He could have easily schemed and planned against Nivedita and Viren after knowing how theyt behaved with him but he did not.

My opinion is Nivedita is a "subconsciously" revengeful character, she does not believe in either apologising or forgiving....she will come back to Viren also, but she wants Viren to fall on her feet and cry buckets and then she will accept him.

hi sorry if i made u feel bad with my comments  n u r right i am 1 of those ppl who dnt watch the serial when it 1st started coz i stay in south africa n the serial only started in nov- in my post i forgot to mention that i did realize that he got married to d coz of DS's wish. but i feel that most of the comments that i made ab him dnt actually relate to the love story that happened btw him n nivi from the beginning but rather his behavior during his wedding and afterwards.- n the comments that i made wnt ignorant coz i mean u just have to look at the wedding scene or when D had those dolls n wanted to float them in the river i mean he did hurt her-  even though D kn that he was marrying her 4 his DS sake she dnt kn the whole story n if she did she wnt have married her. but the truth is that i think the reason i dislike sidd is coz the actor who plays acted so bad, i just could not connect with his character -he just seemed unnatural in the role-he just dnt stand out 4 me- but after 4 months of watching him i realise he is nt 2 bad.( he is acting much better).
secondly i dnt think that nivi is a subconscious vengeful character i mean what did u expect her to do when on her cousin wedding day the husband 2 be  is telling her  he is going to  stop the wedding n he dnt care if her cousin is hurt or not- as for viren that dude needs to cry buckets n buckets of tears b4 she accepts him back after what he did.
oh i just wanted to kn since i dnt watch the serial from the beginning in yours n any1 else unbiased opinion who has watched the serial from the beginning whose chemistry is better sid/nivi or niviren

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I don't know y ssome people think themselves as authority on CCBM coz they think they r the only ones who have watched CCBM from the beginning. Well we have also watched it from the beginning that's y we have this opinion coz if we had started watching the serial from the middle our sympathies would have been with S. coz he has been portrayed so goody goody after that. If anyone watches S. character with the eyes closed we really can't do anything abt it coz the people who watch it with eyes closed can see his character to be flawless.

- On a wedding day ur sis to be hubby wants to cancel the wedding any self respect sis would do the same what Nivi did coz if she would not have done it then she would have been selfish to let her sis and her family get humiliated by S.

- S. could have still refuse to get marry to D. when Nivi was leaving with Viren but he very quietly went and sat down in mandap.

- S. at that time told Viren that goess he not care abt the family honor and on the other hand he was also abt to do the same thing and not only play with his family honor but the bride side family honor as well.

- S. started looking for the truth only after Nivi blamed him for whatever was happening around her and he wanted to prove himself innocent and not to help Nivi coz otherwise he seemed totally fine when Nivi was being declared mad and was dragged.

These r just the few incidents. I can also come up with the lot more. Still after doing all this he is being declared so innocent wowwwwwwwwwwwww
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@sandiab

Thanks for your comment. I'ld read it in more detail later. I am sorry I gave a glance and I am writing you a reply. Please excuse me, if it does not fit your response.

actually, I think you are mistaken about me. I am not talking about Sid-Nivedita marriage or anything. I never did and will never do. By default, it is taken in the forum, whoever speaks anything other praising Nivedita-Viren, speak about Sid-Nivi marriage🤣. If you have read my comments and could really feel my comments, you would have understood that I do not speak about any love story. I talk about the story point of view. Kinshuk looking good with a girl is a different concept, that in no way, is related to the original story concept. I am talking about the story. I do not think too great about TV actors, except a few, and hence I am the last person to get woo-ed by a TV actor. I talk only about the story. The story was something different in the beginning and it has no relation to that now.

why i wrote about watching the show from beginning: because then only one can know the whole picture and one event led to another, how each character has been built. I myself started watching when the story has progressed a lot, but I was a part of that major group in that forum. But Ithen  could read some beautiful analyses from some other people who have watched from the beginning and that made me watch all the precious episodes and know what is what! ( those people were all chased away from this forum unfortunately).

the main triumph card in this show is Kinshuk Mahajan. You cast him with any girl, the show will be a hit. But that does not determine right and wrong in the story track. This show would have reached a pick with the love triangle of Sid-Nivi-Viren, and there was no need of stalking or any negativity. But my guess is the story is being drastically altered lately and is being catered to show romanticisms, emotional drama more to increase TRPs. I was really hoping to see Kinshuk Mahajan in an "unique " role as was promised, but he was just reduced to less than a mediocre character.

My predictions are:

Nivedita will be proved to be a good sister through Yash's problems now.
Nivedita's caracter will be sketched like that of Kajol of that Anil-Kajol starrer Hum aap ke dil..,,
Nivedita will be shown a good daughter..
Divya's basic character will be altered and all of a sudden, she will become the best wife and sister of this world.

these are all to make up for the loopholes of the story, because the story needed to be altered.

I dont write much in this forum anymore, just because I dont get time and I can very well predict the story progression. And also, most of the sensible members who used to give analyses from a story point of view are all gone. May be, I wont respond to your reply anymore...thanks for the discussion.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I think creatives did not make a good concept by making Sid so understanding towards Viren and Nivi. If creatives had to show Nivedita the best, some alterations in Nivedita and Sid's character were necessary. Like, if Sid had schemed and planned instead, that would have been easier to point finger at him...

because, all through, Nivedita and Viren and Viren's parents were instrumental in defaming and accusing Sid. Despite being accused, framed etc etc , Sid does not hold anything but good towards Viren and Nivedita. Thats the best answer Sid could give to them, good wishes against their accusations and wrongdoings.
radhart thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I don't know y ssome people think themselves as authority on CCBM coz they think they r the only ones who have watched CCBM from the beginning. Well we have also watched it from the beginning that's y we have this opinion coz if we had started watching the serial from the middle our sympathies would have been with S. coz he has been portrayed so goody goody after that. If anyone watches S. character with the eyes closed we really can't do anything abt it coz the people who watch it with eyes closed can see his character to be flawless.

- On a wedding day ur sis to be hubby wants to cancel the wedding any self respect sis would do the same what Nivi did coz if she would not have done it then she would have been selfish to let her sis and her family get humiliated by S.

- S. could have still refuse to get marry to D. when Nivi was leaving with Viren but he very quietly went and sat down in mandap.

- S. at that time told Viren that goess he not care abt the family honor and on the other hand he was also abt to do the same thing and not only play with his family honor but the bride side family honor as well.

- S. started looking for the truth only after Nivi blamed him for whatever was happening around her and he wanted to prove himself innocent and not to help Nivi coz otherwise he seemed totally fine when Nivi was being declared mad and was dragged.

These r just the few incidents. I can also come up with the lot more. Still after doing all this he is being declared so innocent wowwwwwwwwwwwww

Dear i watched from the beginning with my eyes open but  I don't know who is S? My guss is Siddharth...right!
Well Siddharth did not have any choice...Viren used Nivi to get even with Sid. See look at Nivi now she doesn't care about society any more. So why would worry about what others talking about and their family honor. Sad to say sometimes people have to go through difficult time inorder for them to understand what life is. What Nivi did to Siddharth is wrong....Sidharth was trying to shout her up while she was rasing her voice infront of his family.See I think Siddharth knew the consequenses....also Nivi's grandmother she slapped her after that incidence.  If you know about the family hounor and rich people like YA...U need to be very carefull. I am 100% sure Nivi realized her mistake by now. She is going to be better person now own...no flute and candle light dinner going make her happy anymore. She is her own....finally!!.......*sigh*
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

A sponge absorbs everything in itself. After reading these days episodes, I feel Sid is like a sponge. Neither Nivedita nor Viren ever thought any good about him, what they thought was how to punish him, sometime Sid was at fault, sometime not. Both Nivedita and Viren were highly instrumental for Sid's "unwilling" marriage to Divya. Viren's mother schemed, Viren schemed against Sid. Nivedita in her sacrifice mode gave up Sid during engagement, and in her revenge mode, made sure Sid gets married to someone, who he does not love.

Today, the irony is its Sid only who is making Viren understand and also trying to resolve the difference.😆 He probably can feel the pain, how it is to get parted from people one loves.  He has the heart to feel the pain, a heart to seek apology when committing mistake, and also to forgive when a mistake is being done to him. Neither Nivedita nor Viren could forgive Sid's mistake or "no mistake". Nivedita was never even properly- apologetic to Sid for labelling him "stalker", still Sid is trying in his means to unite them.

Forgiveness, seeking apology, dutifulness etc are associated with Sid... and I am glad that he is not complaining to anyone, neither DS for bringing a wife like Divya, or to Nivedita for misunderstanding him or Viren, for trying to frame him. Whatever Nivedita did for Viren, was for her own husband, sooner or later, she also will confess how much she loves him and that only because she loves Viren, she did all these. Sid, in his own way, is not onyl trying to find peace with his insensitive wife, but also trying to resolve the difference between the two persons: Nivedita and Viren, by making them realise their love! what a tragedy. Niovedita and Viren made sure Sid spens his life with a girl he does not love, and Sid on the other hand is trying to make Viren and Nivedita understand their love for each other.😆

I am wondering what story they tried to start in July and where they landed!😆

I must have missed something. About the words I have highlighted, when did Sid ever ask forgiveness. Did he apologise to Nivi for all the harsh things he said during the family fight, to KS for branding him a culprit, standing by when he was thrown to the ground by JW and not setting things right when he knew the truth, to Divya for not telling her about his past??
ctms thumbnail

@sandiab

Thanks for your comment. I'ld read it in more detail later. I am sorry I gave a glance and I am writing you a reply. Please excuse me, if it does not fit your response.

actually, I think you are mistaken about me. I am not talking about Sid-Nivedita marriage or anything. I never did and will never do. By default, it is taken in the forum, whoever speaks anything other praising Nivedita-Viren, speak about Sid-Nivi marriage🤣. If you have read my comments and could really feel my comments, you would have understood that I do not speak about any love story. I talk about the story point of view. Kinshuk looking good with a girl is a different concept, that in no way, is related to the original story concept. I am talking about the story. I do not think too great about TV actors, except a few, and hence I am the last person to get woo-ed by a TV actor. I talk only about the story. The story was something different in the beginning and it has no relation to that now.

why i wrote about watching the show from beginning: because then only one can know the whole picture and one event led to another, how each character has been built. I myself started watching when the story has progressed a lot, but I was a part of that major group in that forum. But Ithen  could read some beautiful analyses from some other people who have watched from the beginning and that made me watch all the precious episodes and know what is what! ( those people were all chased away from this forum unfortunately).

the main triumph card in this show is Kinshuk Mahajan. You cast him with any girl, the show will be a hit. But that does not determine right and wrong in the story track. This show would have reached a pick with the love triangle of Sid-Nivi-Viren, and there was no need of stalking or any negativity. But my guess is the story is being drastically altered lately and is being catered to show romanticisms, emotional drama more to increase TRPs. I was really hoping to see Kinshuk Mahajan in an "unique " role as was promised, but he was just reduced to less than a mediocre character.

My predictions are:

Nivedita will be proved to be a good sister through Yash's problems now.
Nivedita's caracter will be sketched like that of Kajol of that Anil-Kajol starrer Hum aap ke dil..,,
Nivedita will be shown a good daughter..
Divya's basic character will be altered and all of a sudden, she will become the best wife and sister of this world.

these are all to make up for the loopholes of the story, because the story needed to be altered.

I dont write much in this forum anymore, just because I dont get time and I can very well predict the story progression. And also, most of the sensible members who used to give analyses from a story point of view are all gone. May be, I wont respond to your reply anymore...thanks for the discussion.

Hi Bani,
Good to see ur posts after a long time ..I rarely post in CCBM forums nowadays but thought of adding this as i have always liked ur posts
What u said abt sid is indeed true...he is like a sponge..in fact I find him to be more forgiving than others in CCBM..
As you said the storyline of CCBM is so predicatble and has become so less interesting since the last  few months...
 CCBM has been full of complexities and inconsistencies,, especially the characters of Nivi,Sid and Divya's ....may b'cos of the TRP influence and so many unnecessary twists in the storylines...the actions triggered by the  central chars as part of all this  has created a lot of debates among all in the forum as well I guess...

The problm with Sid is he doesn't speak out when needed...like uncovering the plot of CC against keshav and fighting for Nivi ..but he paid the price for it by marring Divya..which nivi as well as sid himself knows...😊
what u said is true ...Nivi's stand before the sood insult in forcing Sid to marry Divya was indeed wrong..I cannot justify that...nor can i justify her marrying Viren for Sid-Divya union..
In fact I hate so many aspects in all the central chars-sid,nivi,viren and divya which finally made me stop watching CCBM and lose the interest completely in the serial...
Sid's dumb reactions in critical situations,
Nivi  forcing sid to marry Divya after HL's brainwash and later hurting her family by marrying viren,
Divya's selfish nature,
Viren mentally torturing Nivi etc ..I hated these behaviors in the chars of Sid,Nivi,viren and Divya ..I can't justify any of these actions..for the same reason i would say none of their characters is perfect in nature..all has their ups and downs...

what to say more..ya a few words for the ccbm chars:

CC HL -these chars may never change ..the plotting evil queens :-)
Viren,Nivi,Sid -may turn fully  positive and learn from their small drawbacks in past
Sid-has to learn to open his mouth as and when needed for the right reason (and not for the wrong ones )
Nivi-has to stop crying  and stop inventing miseries and learn to live atleast by the time CCBM ends
Viren-may be the person to uncover his parents deeds infront of all in the family as we have lost hope in Sid

and yes..there's no use discussing or thinking about the initial episodes of CCBM which I used to like a lot ..
that has become a history ...now it's a totally diff track and the only consistent thing I guess is the
the evil characters...like CC,JW,HL..Areyyyy, they have never had a true chance/situation  to repent completely for their mistakes..🤢..please give them a good one please..
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
before sharing my views on dis topic .....i want 2 make lt clear dat I'm not favouring anyone here (be it sid,nivi or viren).......

I want 2 say dat.... as a human .....itz not possible 4 anyone 2 be right everytime.....we all r human so itz inevitable 2 make mistakes......what we should always remember dat we r responsible 4 our actions itself.....whether our actions r r8 or wrong....noone else is responsible 4 outcome of our actions......

so sid made some mistakes....nivi made some mistakes...n viren also made some mistakes in their life.....now  we should leave dem 2 decide .... how will they manage 2 cope up wid their faults.....if someone is suffering itz coz of his/her actions......

n gals.....I always favour healthy disussion in dis forum.....coz we can't agree on each n every issue or topic.....so we should always  respect n enjoy d views shared by a member.....

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

I must have missed something. About the words I have highlighted, when did Sid ever ask forgiveness. Did he apologise to Nivi for all the harsh things he said during the family fight, to KS for branding him a culprit, standing by when he was thrown to the ground by JW and not setting things right when he knew the truth, to Divya for not telling her about his past??

u must have missed a lot of episodes..Sid did go ahead to seek apology to NT dadi and Nivedita. Keshav was missing that time.true, that Sid did not do anything for Keshav, but then Nivedita beign a daughter also did not do anything., She believed her father was innocent and had always bore the burden of JW's sins throughout his life, but still kept on catering CC and JW. Circumstances prompt people to do many things. Its not that Nivedita forgot what CC, JW did, but she being their bahu could not hate them. The very fight was indeed a scheme of CC and JW and everyone including Sid, Nivi became victims.
Sid told Divya long long time back but Divya was totally deaf, as she was always in a junoon to possess Sid or rather any rich guy. Even if I mention Sid to have problems, I wonder how come a girl like Divya force herself on Sid, when she can see that the man is not willing. I have heard many stories, how girls trap rich guys! Divya is an extreme example of that.
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 13 years ago