Cvs!P's husband and brother were both irresponsibl

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Pratigya requested Krishna not to drink ,but he went ahead and got drunk. Why? I hope he learns a lesson and never touches a drink again.

Adarsh was so drunk that he could not even stand properly. Protecting his sister is out of question.

But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telesoap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Pratigya requested Krishna not to drink ,but he went ahead and got drunk. Why? I hope he learns a lesson and never touches a drink again.

Adarsh was so drunk that he could not even stand properly. Protecting his sister is out of question.

But on the contrary showing that a woman is capable of taking care of her self respect was a good point.

@ underlined: Anu, today CVs did an awesome job by showing Pratigya standing up to Amma's nonsense👍🏼!!  Well done CVs👏!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: telesoap

@ underlined: Anu, today CVs did an awesome job by showing Pratigya standing up to Amma's nonsense👍🏼!! Well done CVs👏!!

Can you imagine the rubbish Amma was saying about customs? I am really curious to know if there is really any truth to what she was saying? This Is utter indecency and to a point , molestation in the name of customary rituals.

Any
telesoap thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Can you imagine the rubbish Amma was saying about customs? I am really curious to know if there is really any truth to what she was saying? This Is utter indecency and to a point , molestation in the name of customary rituals.

Any

Anu, I am really not aware whether this kind of custom exists or not. If it does, then I must say that it is highly disgusting.
Mitrashakti thumbnail

Originally posted by: telesoap

Anu, I am really not aware whether this kind of custom exists or not. If it does, then I must say that it is highly disgusting.

Hello Sue,

I am really out of words for women like Amma and Kesar's mother. I was in India for about 11 years and I have completely no knowledge of such holi customs. What part of India is this and above all why in this progressive age , they are showing such disgusting stuff ? The location of this serial is Allahabad and it is not rural, but a small city.

I am just speechless with this kind of indecent activity.

Anu