•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for the update,finally they are playing holi.thanks a ton for today
thanks for the awesome update
New entry is Rinku Karmakar, Kiran Karmakar 's wife
Thanx for the update. U rock!!!
Thanx for gr8 update kajol.
Nice episode.  For a flash second I almost thought there is going to be another confrontation between Satnam and Bharati inpite of knowing they are going to be all happy and fine(through the forum).  It was nice to see the exchange between Satnam and Bharati....the color of colors...rang barase.

I am also wondering why Mona went upset(at the very end of the episode) with Anukalp for Holi colors. 
Originally posted by beetaurus

Nice episode.  For a flash second I almost thought there is going to be another confrontation between Satnam and Bharati inpite of knowing they are going to be all happy and fine(through the forum).  It was nice to see the exchange between Satnam and Bharati....the color of colors...rang barase.

I am also wondering why Mona went upset(at the very end of the episode) with Anukalp for Holi colors. 

I know that's what I thought too, and I didn't know about the future storyline as I haven't read the articles, but I was happy to see Bharati smile. Rang Barse....OMG I just visualized Bharti and Satnam dancing on Rang Barse๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by beetaurus

Same here