Food for thought 21st March - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Excellent post sis........yeh amma apni beti k saath holi khelwati na phir pata chalta isay .......wakay he Prats ko aik TAANT(slap) amma ko bhi kheech kay lagana chahiye tha......stupid woman.....apnay betay ki izzat taar taar kar rahi hai sare aaam...............good message by cvs.hope we get KRIYA tomorrow
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
where did adarsh, get chicken fromπŸ˜• SS, was cooking mutton stewπŸ˜ƒ or the poor guy had mutton stew and thought it was chicken since he never had meat before. nanaji, is shocked that her son ate meat more than what YKW did. one screwed up familyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
πŸ‘ completely agree ! i too wanted P to slap amma...kuch nahi hota..her husband and son wud have again said "bura na maano holi hai" πŸ€£ i felt so disgusted at all the men folk in Pratigya (but ROFL watching Shakti πŸ€£) specially Adarsh & Krishna ..Pratigya did a fine job πŸ‘ answered amma back and the looks she was giving to amma were πŸ˜Ž awesome ! she proved that she can stand up for herself.....i admire her for what she is...she may act unreasonable at times , sound preachy but whatever she does or say ir right acc. to the circumstances...it's really really difficult to deal with unfavorable circumstances, even with Krishna's support.... ..she always had Krishna's support but still she has to face so many brickbats & abuses from amma & co...πŸ˜”

i find holi very disgusting n CV's have put forth diff. issues very realistically...men get the reason to get drunk , lose their senses..few of them think they got the licence chedkhani karne ka πŸ˜‘ what if the same happens with komal ? what if that guy tries to rape pratigya πŸ˜‘ i loved that line from P that a girl knows very well when a man crosses his limit πŸ‘
Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
ArjaAddict thumbnail
DII AMMMAZING POST...WATEVA U SAID IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...I NEVER EXPECTED KRISHU TO SAY DAT N DAT TOO AT DAT TIME...EM WONDERING WAT HE WUD DO WEN HE L B BACK TO HIS SENSES?!.N I REALLY HOPE DAT PRATIGYAS SO CALLED .'RADHE DEVAR' STAYS AT TN FOR ONE MORE NIGHT N PRATZ SHUD NARRATE THE INCIDENTS OF LAST DAY TO HER BABA N I WANT DAT RADHE DEVAR GETS TO KNOW OUR BABA'S HAND'S TASTE!I REALLY WISH DAT HE STAYS AT TN...PLSSS CVS PLSSS MAK HIM STAY AT TN FOR ONE NIGHT N NEXT DAY PLS MAKE KRISHU BEAT HIM BLUE N BLACK...DISHOOOM DISHOOOM PLSSSSS CVS!
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mia03

where did adarsh, get chicken fromπŸ˜• SS, was cooking mutton stewπŸ˜ƒ or the poor guy had mutton stew and thought it was chicken since he never had meat before. nanaji, is shocked that her son ate meat more than what YKW did. one screwed up familyπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

🀣
ArjaAddict thumbnail
I JUST DNT UNDERSTAND ONE THING...SHAKTI DRANG BHAANG DOUBLE D AMOUNT WHAT KRISHU DRANK BT STIL HE WAS IN HIS SENSES...N SO DID RADHE DRINK...SO WAT HAPPENED TO KRISH? @CHARU...I AGREE WID U...P SHUD HAV SLAPPED AMMA N KRISH N SS WUD HAVE SAID 'BURA NA MANO HOLI HAI'...HAHAHAHAH DAT WUD HAVE BEEN AMMAZING HEHHEHEH

Because shakti tharra peeta hai daily..............jo daily tharra peeta hai usay bhaang kuch b nahi karti aur us k dost b usi jaise lafangay hain

babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how come intoxicated Radee nd KN speaks n follow what was going on arnd them..... but not SS, K n Adarsh??????????
 well written post....thanks Carisma...
-BugsBunny- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramanbabitha

how come intoxicated Radee nd KN speaks n follow what was going on arnd them..... but not SS, K n Adarsh??????????
 well written post....thanks Carisma...

KN & Radee takes drinks regularly : No impact
SS, K , Adarsh Drinks occassionally(May be first time for K & Adarsh): Huge impact
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Carisma Gud Post Dear..............πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by devu4divya - 13 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: carisma2

Okay... Here goes

The Maha epi led us to believe that Krishna not going to say those dialogues but he did !😭 

I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in.

Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her..
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan.

Loved her the most when she said... a woman finds it dirty to be touched by another man..shows how faithful she is too that KST.

I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation.

Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed - but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. 😑

Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses..  He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother..

My take on the jelous Sax's 😭😭
My God Adharsh has really stopped shining the Sax's plinth. He has truely gone to the other side. He's become a non - vedge! No wonder Daadi ain't gonna love this boy anymore. I bet when Komal becomes pregnant she will not be allowed to feed their unborn grandchild meat. Oooooh Adharsh's best holi so far.. Adharsh you not only killed them - but pleasurably hit the last nail into their coffin  

Waa - it was Adharsh's turn to get the slap today.. Kal baba ki baari !

And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. 🀒

Dosa.xxx

yes, and i really felt uncomfortable 😭

i think K won't mind if that rahe told him that i was only putting color on bhabhi.........see he also went and put color on kesar announcing that she was his only bhabhi and how could he leave her just like that..........so krishna is very much familiar to the idea of devar putting color on bhabhi............πŸ˜• and sakthi did say to radhe that baba was drunk too much to notice anything.....if K had seen with his eyes , he would have ripped radhe apart.....and that radhe just don't know who P is ........he thought she is just like other women he has seen all his life, submissive and afraid......little did he know that P is way different........

so now its going to be more interesting.........will K come to know of the incident ? as it will take atleast one full day/night to get back to normal after drinking too much..........if he comes to know the depth of the incident will we see a fuming krishna or will we see him dismissing it as a joke by devar....... what will be the reaction of SS? most importantly, what will be the reaction of P towards K? and finally , will that radhe continue to be around ? 🀒

and pratigya was too good.........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and i think komal looked like she knew P was telling the truth......

and daadi, u r ready to disregard adarsh as ur potha just bec he accepted SS' favor........so what about ur darling pothi arushi?
u didn't disown her for publicly humiliating ur family and ur son and did a social crime.......😑 adarsh needs to concentrate more on his acting......although he does the swinging effectively , his face is just as expressionless as it was before.......

no words for amma and kesamma πŸ€’