Pratigya

Food for thought 21st March

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay... Here goes

The Maha epi led us to believe that Krishna not going to say those dialogues but he did !๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in.

Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her..
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan.

Loved her the most when she said... a woman finds it dirty to be touched by another man..shows how faithful she is too that KST.

I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation.

Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed - but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses..  He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother..

My take on the jelous Sax's ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
My God Adharsh has really stopped shining the Sax's plinth. He has truely gone to the other side. He's become a non - vedge! No wonder Daadi ain't gonna love this boy anymore. I bet when Komal becomes pregnant she will not be allowed to feed their unborn grandchild meat. Oooooh Adharsh's best holi so far.. Adharsh you not only killed them - but pleasurably hit the last nail into their coffin  

Waa - it was Adharsh's turn to get the slap today.. Kal baba ki baari !

And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. ๐Ÿคข

Dosa.xxx

Edited by carisma2 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saathi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Carisma! ๐Ÿ˜ŠI was so busy last week i didn even get to watc pratigya but jus saw holy epi. 4 me de story didn seem moving forward. I hope krish n prats jus leave TN n go to prats niwas...
carisma2 thumbnail
And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. ๐Ÿคข

addition to mys post - she is so not important - had forgotten abt her
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all thanks for writing such a post. u proved if something happens wrong u agree with what is wrong and what is right. see.don;t bother abt others. u just write yr posts. way to go.I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in. I am wondering he is their relative he don;t know how is krishna that is another wonder of today;s episode.
Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her.. Carishma i wish she slapped amma. my hands was like. i wrote in one of the post also. that was too much. she herself telling them to play with pratigya and what kind of awoman is she?
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan. today i liked her saying.what ever she said was absolutely correct.women only do that to woman.
Loved her the most when she said... a woman finds it dirty to be touched by another man..shows how faithful she is too that KST.
I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation. ya i was wondering why GD was not speaking today. i hate kesaramma.
Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed ya absolutely true.- but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. ๐Ÿ˜กwell said.
Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses.. He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother.. carishma i wondering how they will show krishna when he comes to his senses. will there be a cold war between kriya. or will he slap that guy and tell something to his mom too.
My God Adharsh has really stopped shining the Sax's plinth. He has truely gone to the other side. He's become a non - vedge! No wonder Daadi ain't gonna love this boy anymore. I bet when Komal becomes pregnant she will not be allowed to feed their unborn grandchild meat. Oooooh Adharsh's best holi so far.. Adharsh you not only killed them - but pleasurably hit the last nail into their coffin
And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. ๐Ÿคขya she wa s the one who was caring for them and doing kitchen politics and now she is afraid waa. lucky girl escaped with out getting any punishment after doing so much to her sister. i wish pratigya slapped her once.
Dosa.xxx
k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

Okay... Here goes

The Maha epi led us to believe that Krishna not going to say those dialogues but he did !๐Ÿ˜ญ

I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in.

Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her..
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan.

I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation.

Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed - but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses..  He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother..

Dosa.xxx

Nice post Carisma!!!!!!!! U have covered all Maha episode  in very nice and sweet launguage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I m waiting for ur E.A.
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laks76

First of all thanks for writing such a post. u proved if something happens wrong u agree with what is wrong and what is right. see.don;t bother abt others. u just write yr posts. way to go.I hate that looser, that new prat... How dare he touch P like that... Has he not met her husband yet !!!!..... he's taking panga with Krishna.... beta your chithaa is ready and waiting for you to pop in. I am wondering he is their relative he don;t know how is krishna that is another wonder of today;s episode.
Amma the cow ! She knew that P is telling the truth .. but still she tried to shame her own daughter inlaw infront of eVeryone. I was sooooo hoping that Pratz will slap her.. Carishma i wish she slapped amma. my hands was like. i wrote in one of the post also. that was too much. she herself telling them to play with pratigya and what kind of awoman is she?
Good on Pratz for slapping that scum.. she should have kicked him where it hurts also. Good on her for not apologising and way to go for flicking that amma's hand off her. Way to go for speaking for yourself... and it wasn't even a bashan. today i liked her saying.what ever she said was absolutely correct.women only do that to woman.
I was stunned to learn .. that these women think it's okay for men to rip their clothes in the name of fun.. am sure GD doesn't think that way. Gosh that Amma and Kesar Amma are more orthodox then then the older generation. ya i was wondering why GD was not speaking today. i hate kesaramma.
Amma was offended at Krishna lifting P and felt ashamed ya absolutely true.- but the cow wants that ugly Raade put his disgusting filthy hands on her daughter in law. B%@@h Go tell him to feel your daughter up. ๐Ÿ˜กwell said.
Better still tell him to touch you up ! I wish K was in his senses.. He so will get it tomorrow! Next time he'll never have bhang for the rest of his life. See how they showed Krishna and Adharsh all drunk.. not either of them were in a position to be able to stand up for her, Husband and brother.. carishma i wondering how they will show krishna when he comes to his senses. will there be a cold war between kriya. or will he slap that guy and tell something to his mom too.
And why was that ynw - looking stunned at her brother singing SS's praises - when she herself was washing his feet and feeding him apples. ๐Ÿคขya she wa s the one who was caring for them and doing kitchen politics and now she is afraid waa. lucky girl escaped with out getting any punishment after doing so much to her sister. i wish pratigya slapped her once.
Dosa.xxx

Thank you.. totally agree with your points......
You know my heart was in my throat.. I was like.. how is P gonna get out of that mess.. but she well handled herself.
That Kesar amma is going to create probs.. I bet she'll make Shaktia try and have baba disowned.

See Lakhs.. I see the truth and the right and wrong. I don't keep a one track mind, Iike to look at diff angles. Uptil now I just made humerous posts to beat the tension of the show.. but now adayz I like to do serious things. The one's who can't see my posts for what they are.. well it's their loss.
If one doesn't conform to their thoughts 100% then they automatically think the worse. Enjoy the real and think about the real and learn.. is my motto.
Today's P was the girl from the promo! the one that we all wanted.

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: k_83

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Nice post Carisma!!!!!!!! U have covered all Maha episode  in very nice and sweet launguage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I m waiting for ur E.A.

THANKS A LOT..
OOH i HAVE BIG IDEAS FOR THE e.a. heheh
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
iliked todays epi good message was given plus loved pratigya slapped that dog hated amma for obvious reasons .adarsh has gone case like komal too much inflenced by ss i wonder what k will do when he will be back in his senses๐Ÿ˜•good post sis loved it and that ykw better she should go to hell idiot
carisma2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: telstra

iliked todays epi good message was given plus loved pratigya slapped that dog hated amma for obvious reasons .adarsh has gone case like komal too much inflenced by ss i wonder what k will do when he will be back in his senses๐Ÿ˜•good post sis loved it and that ykw better she should go to hell idiot

see my post beat the loosers - on sbs.. do me a fav can you pm that link out pls - beat the loosers link.. i'll be forever indebited to ya.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: carisma2

see my post beat the loosers - on sbs.. do me a fav can you pm that link out pls - beat the loosers link.. i'll be forever indebited to ya.

pm to my friends? ok yaara no need to say such dialogues dear๐Ÿ˜†anything for u if u can empty ur inbox anted to send something