Fan Fictions

BROKEN FLOWERS EPILOGUE PAGE 23 - Page 15

Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the part n happy that both maan n naaz reached safely to their home n continue soon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ixiaa thumbnail

When  maan  n  naaz  love  their  resp. partners  den  why   dis  attraction  2wards  some1  else?  where  is  d  story  heading?😕

Plz update soon so dat d story is more clear.
Dilsay thumbnail
Sejal when will u update dear😍
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Preview of Epilogue 

It will be a huge part so I will take more time to write. Meanwhile I have written one OS, Happy Accidents, which will be posted soon.

Epilogue will portray both couple moments and Naaz and Maan will bump into each other in future, all the things or suspense will be clarified in this part, but let me tell you, I will take more time to write it.

Sejal
ixiaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asha2010

Preview of Epilogue 

It will be a huge part so I will take more time to write. Meanwhile I have written one OS, Happy Accidents, which will be posted soon.

Epilogue will portray both couple moments and Naaz and Maan will bump into each other in future, all the things or suspense will be clarified in this part, but let me tell you, I will take more time to write it.

Sejal

Plz don't  take too  much time as we r eager  2 know more. update ASAP
Dilsay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: egrat94

Plz don't  take too  much time as we r eager  2 know more. update ASAP

I agree with you .Time is definitely very imp for you as a writer and for us as a reader to build up our excitement  .....

I will wait for you to update dear .......don't test our patience.......
❤️

sejal1986 thumbnail
I will start working on epilogue today, I am not sure how long it will take, sorry for the delay but got really busy with multiple things. I will post sneak peeks if I will be done by half of it today. 

Sejal
Dilsay thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Asha2010

I will start working on epilogue today, I am not sure how long it will take, sorry for the delay but got really busy with multiple things. I will post sneak peeks if I will be done by half of it today. 

Sejal

Dear very patiently waiting for the epilogue.
Continue soon
doosheeka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates............................
sejal1986 thumbnail

EPILOGUE

Life always moves in an unpredictable manner. There are many things in life which we can't explain, there are many relationships in life which are not explicable, we could call it either divine relationship or angel touch or anything you want but we couldn't name everything or we couldn't put everything in rigid social framework.

This was one of those relationships where nothing was defined or could fit in social frame, it was divine. If someone destined to meet, then entire universe conspires to make them meet.

Sometimes one meeting was enough to live entire life and sometimes many meeting wouldn't be enough to live life, for them one meeting was enough to live their entire life.

After two years,

India Gate, Delhi

"Riya, stop running, stop, otherwise I won't give you chocolates", Geet was yelling at her daughter who was running everywhere. Maan was always busy with his work hence Geet insisted on going for a vacation to Delhi. It was Riya's first time to India Gate. Riya who was a dream of Maan and Geet, she was as bubbly as Geet and she had as pretty eyes as Maan's. She was the perfect combination of both of them. They didn't have twins, but it didn't matter when they both saw Riya for the first time. Riya filled their life with happiness.

After spending four years of successful marriage, they still enjoyed staring at each other like they met for the first time; they still felt the same warmth which they felt on their first meeting. Today also she felt nervous when Maan was close to her like the way she used to feel when she met him for the first time.

When Riya put first step into this world, Maan was more nervous than Geet, he couldn't see Geet in pain, it was so hard on him to see Geet in pain. Maan was in tears when he held Riya in his hands, she was their angel. She brought them closer, she united them, Riya became the reason for their happiness, Riya taught them to see dreams.

After watching Geet in pain during pregnancy, after watching Geet taking care of Riya, Maan appreciated Geet more; she reached to the pinnacle in the eye of Maan.

Finally Geet reached up to Riya, and she held her in her arms. Riya was smiling but as soon as she saw Maan, she started crying as she wanted to be held by Maan.

Maan was making face as Riya made him to hold her so many times, and Maan was tired by her tantrums.

"Pa'''.Pa'''''"Riya spoke.

That was it, and Maan took her in his arms.

Geet smiled as she looked at Maan who was trying to hold Riya properly.

Riya was almost one and half year old, but still, Maan was having difficulty in holding her that always made Geet smile.

Maan was showing Riya India Gate and its architecture, but Riya wanted to make Maan run. Geet was enjoying watching Maan and Riya run.

It had been long since Naaz and Amir went for a vacation but Naaz never asked for it, Amir kept it a surprise for her; he wanted to spend some quality time with Naaz and their son, Tariq. For last couple of months, environment at home was totally depressed as Naaz's mother in law passed away, it was very difficult on all of them, Naaz was crying all the time, Amir wanted to make her happy, he wanted to take her away from this usual environment, hence he designed a trip for them. Tariq was the biggest happiness of their life, Naaz couldn't take her eyes away from Tariq, and he was the crown of her head.

Amidst all the sadness, Tariq kept her happy and content. Whenever she lost hope from life, Tariq brought the liveliness in her life; he was mischievous and made her run behind him all the time.

When she lost her mother in law, she was totally depressed, but as soon as she looked at Tariq, she forgot everything and she smiled. Her world got totally changed by the presence of Tariq, he was the smile on her face. When first time he spoke Maa, she wasn't able to control her happiness, she was jumping with joy, she wanted to announce to entire world about it, it was the happiest day of her life. She was running around everywhere while holding him in her arms, she didn't want to let go of him.

Coming back to present,

"Tariq, I won't give you laddus (Indian sweet) today if you don't stop, I am not going to run behind you, I am tired, now stop Tariq." Naaz yelled at Tariq.

Tariq stopped running and he was smiling at Naaz. Naaz couldn't control her smile when she saw her son smiling, she instantly hugged her son.

Amir looked at both of them and it brought tears in his eyes, finally he saw Naaz happy and it meant a lot to him. He wanted to capture that moment in his camera, and wanted to frame it in their bedroom.

Tariq wanted to come down from her embrace, he wanted to run and play around the walls of India Gate.

***************************************

Riya started running again, and she bumped into Tariq, who was also running away from Naaz. Maan was following Riya and Naaz was following Tariq, Riya and Tariq saw each other and started playing with each other. Suddenly Naaz and Maan's eyes met, and they couldn't believe what they were seeing, all the memory of that incident, that night flashed in front of their eyes, tears rolled down to Naaz's cheeks and Maan's eyes turned moist. Their emotions were out of control, like the world was revolving around them and they were swirling in those emotions. They lost themselves in the moment, they were shocked as well as happy, they didn't know that fate would turn into this direction; it would take 360 degree turn and made them meet again.

It was almost two years; they hadn't met each other. It didn't mean that they didn't remember each other. They held the special corner in each other's heart. Whenever Naaz missed Maan, she took out the mangalsutra which she treasured it, and whenever she took it out, Mangalsutra became wet with her tears.

Whenever Maan missed Naaz, he took out the wallet and used to stare at it while feeling her scent and her warmth through wallet.

Today when she was standing in front of him, he wanted to break her in his embrace, but he couldn't do it, he had to control his emotions as reality was witnessing him. They wished this moment to stop, they had imagined this moment hundreds of times in their dreams but when it happened, they didn't have any clue, they didn't know how to react and what to talk. This moment was in a seconds, but for them it was a decade, like they lived their decade in these seconds. Life got the new meaning when they met each other, that one journey which was not simply journey, it was more than that. That journey taught them life lessons; they appreciated their lives more after that incident. One incident changed their life and meaning of life for them.

Their hearts always wanted to meet each other one more time, but their mind had always denied their requests. They were happy in their life, but their heart captured a special corner for each other.

They were not able to utter a word like they lost their consciousness, they imagined these moments many times but they never knew it would happen. They forgot that incident as a dream or some unreal world. Today they were in front of each other and their world turned upside down.

Some relationships are inexplicable and if you try to give it a name, then it could destroy it, so some relationships are better off without names, because it is beyond normal people to understand, it is beyond normal people imagination, it is beyond this world.

Finally they broke the silence, and Maan stammered, "Naaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Naaz stammered as well, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn"

Maan said with surprise, "Naaaaazzz''''''''.you''''''''are''''.here'''''"

Naaz said with surprise,

"Maaaaannn''''''''..you '''''''.are'''..here!!!!!"

It is said that sometimes the silence between sentences speak more than words. Their silence was speaking as they couldn't.

Riya and Tariq broke their silence as they both started craving for cotton candy, and of course both were spoiled enough that no parents could say no to them.
Maan took Riya in his arms and walked towards the seller of cotton candy and Naaz took Tariq in her arms and followed Maan where Geet and Amir also joined.

Maan and Naaz were peering at each other while helping their kids eat cotton candy but they avoided to talk with each other.

"Naaz, let's go back to hotel, it is already late."Amir said.

"Yes, we should go."Naaz said.

"Tariq, let's go to hotel." Naaz said to Tariq while holding him again in her embrace.

"Maan, Let's leave, I am starving."Geet said.

"Yes, sweetheart, let's go."Maan said.

Naaz and Maan started walking in different direction.

While walking back, Naaz took out Mangalsutra from her purse which was given by Maan and she carried it with her all the time and she softly moved her hand on her back while showing Mangalsutra which Maan noticed from far and he noticed his gift to her "Mangalsutra"

Instantly Maan took out her wallet which was given by Naaz to him, and he had been using it lately, and he did the same, he extended his one hand on his back to show her. Of course she noticed it.

That was all needed to show each other that they missed each other and they could never forget each other. They went back to their own life, the life where they were happy with their better half.

Maan and Naaz to God, "I can't say how the gods of virtue will judge us, but, I do know if I meet him/her again, in another life, I will not be able to resist him/her."

They will always carry the soft corner for each other till the end of their last breath. Only God could understand this relationship because he was the creator of this relationship. Destiny was always written and incidents which meant to happen will happen no matter what. They appreciated the moment they shared together, they will cherish that moment for forever. People came across different personalities during their lifetime. Some meetings are magical and some are not. Some meetings are so impactful that you can never forget.

I had hard time explaining this concept as both were married but still they had special feelings for each other. Here I have tried to explain the relationship beyond love, beyond worldly things. I hope I did justice to the story, I know you may feel it is a wrong thing to do, but that was not the purpose at all, their relationship was beyond everything. Here I am ending this story as I want to keep it pure and magical.

Waiting to read your comments. 

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago