nice update.. am sure they'll meet again.. continue soon
Hinal.94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
loved it n if destiny has plans to make them meet surely they will meet
SoIWasSaying thumbnail
this was really sweet an nice
i feel that if they r to meet again then they can surely b like best buddies or all four of them becoming really nice friends
ixiaa thumbnail
DONT know what ur future story is, but my POV is they should not meet again dey should keep these memories for der rest of d life safe in der hearts but ofcourse after sharing it wid der partners.
THESE  MEMORIES  R  CHERISED MEMORIES THEY SHOULD REMAIN SO.
(dis is my POV,  ur story will b diff. i am sure)

GREAT UPDATE

Plz cont
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Here I am ready with this important part of this story, please please listen to the music I had put on link here, and if I have enough request then only I will continue this story, I have few ideas in my mind to take this story further but only and only if I have enough request. So my decision heavily depends upon your request. So please please let me know your opinion. Thanks for reading. 

Part 7

Music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N_UxqHuJYY

Last few minutes of the journey was left, their hearts were filled with tears but with the relief of reaching home safely as well, Naaz remembered that she still had mangalsutra and sindoor, she quickly wiped sindoor from her parted hair and she took off mangalsutra and put it on Maan's palm, Maan stared at her while she was giving him back, like she was returning his love, but he had to take it so he reluctantly took it back, his hands came back to him with Mangalsutra but his gaze was still on her, like it wanted to capture her last image which he could treasure in his heart forever. She was holding to his gaze as a natural response to his gaze.

It was almost afternoon so Sun was straight up in the sky with heavy sun rays hitting on the earth, sun rays tried to interrupt their gazing moment by focusing its rays on their face, but of course Sun was not successful as their gaze and their moment was so special that no obstacle could stop it.

Train was almost near the stop, it slowed down, both didn't know what to do and how to react, they wanted to make this moment as long as possible, they wished in their heart for time to stop but of course time never stopped, it ran on its own rhythm, they were so lost in the moment and in each other that their heartbeats had followed the same rhythm, for the first time while forgetting everything around them, while forgetting their own life, their arms found the way around each other to hug and made that moment eternal. They completed each other by this eternal hug, today their empty lives had been completed, and they gathered courage to go back to their own path while having mix feelings in their heart, desire to see each other one more time was undying, as well as the logical consent to their mind not to see each other was constant.

Finally train stopped and their hearts found a new rhythm which was slow but constant, they were breathing just for the sake of it, otherwise they lost their breath.

Amir and Geet were on the station, when train stopped, they were trying to find their respective spouse, Maan and Naaz were also preparing to get off from the train with their bags, Maan saw Geet and he screamed "Geet", and when Geet saw Maan, there was a magical spark in their eyes, Maan got off from the train and hugged Geet tightly, he was happy to see his pregnant wife, it was a matter of few days but still it felt like a decade, Amir found Naaz as well and he helped her to pick up bags and helped her to get off from the train, Amir and Naaz's eyes were filled with tears of joy after seeing each other after a few months. Both couples started walking down the station, where suddenly Maan felt that he missed something in the train, so he told Geet to walk up to the car and he would follow her soon. Maan was walking back towards the train, meanwhile Naaz felt some unstopping desire to go back to the train again just one last time so she made a same excuse that she forgot something and her husband walked back to the car with the luggage while she could come back, Maan was in the same compartment waiting for her, like he knew that she would come back, and of course she did, when one wanted something with full heart, then of course nobody could stop it to happen, and they both wanted to see each other one last time so both came back to same train compartment, as soon as Naaz tried to enter to the train, Maan saw her with a big smile, he put his step down from the train, they both couldn't utter a word, but their eyes spoke a lot with in a second, they both knew that they both came back here only to see each other one last time.

Finally Maan spoke while breaking a long silence, the silence was not uncomfortable though, it was completely natural and soothing silence for both of them, Maan took out Mangalsutra from his pocket, and said, "Naaz, take this with you, because I can't take it back, I felt like I am snatching your life, which I can't do, so please take it." Without uttering a word, Naaz took it and put it back to her purse, the last sign of Maan, she wouldn't want to let it go, she wanted to treasure it, at the same time, Naaz took out a man wallet from her purse which she bought for Amir and put it on his palm and said, "Maan, take it, please." Maan took it without any question, as he understood from her eyes that she wanted him to keep it, finally both walked off from each other towards their better half.

Maan and Geet settled down in the car and they started talking while Maan briefly mentioned about what happened with him while coming back and how he helped Naaz and Geet felt good as she knew that Maan was always helpful and understandable person, because of his helpful and nurturing nature only, she fell in love with him so quickly, they reached to their home finally, first time home felt like heaven, as after winning the battle of life and death, it was emotional moment to watch their own house, to meet own people. Geet prepared all Maan's special dishes for lunch, they cherished their lunch while holding each other's hand, and tears rolled down to their eyes, sometimes small and simple things could matter a lot.

Naaz and Amir reached to their own house, while Naaz mother in law was still in the hospital but she was feeling better, she was no longer in danger, Naaz was feeling better as her mother in law was out of danger, Amir also had food for Naaz, his cousin sister cooked for his family while they were in hospital, Amir helped Naaz to settle down on the chair with her heavy belly and he stared at her to make sure that she was doing fine and she also briefly told him what happened and someone had helped her, Amir was thankful to the man who helped Naaz because he saved two lives, one was his wife and one was his unborn kid. He was happy to see his wife back after many months; it was a perfect moment for both of them, as they wanted to cherish each other's warmth which they missed for many months.

Don't forget to hit LIKE button.

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

1st it was lovely how they both felt uneasy and then when they met their other half

and yes plz do continue
how could you not😲(just joking)

but yes put all ur ideas on this sheet of paper on IF

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

don't worry
and cont
mitzi11 thumbnail
pls cont as long
maaneet i'll be together
because ur unpredactable
finally they reunite to there
other half brilliant update
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

pretty much confusing

they love their respected partners but than whats they share with each other maan n naaz??

great update n plz do conitnue😊

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
lovely, nice part.
 continue soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part.....loved how both went back to the train only to catch a last glimpse of each other..........bt i dnt understand how they feel for each other when both love their respective partner very much.......nyways it was a very nice parrt........continue soon n thnx for the pm.........