Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
really interesting.............superb start..........
padamjot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey sejal...
Very lovely start...the father-daughter bond is beautifuly xpressed...realy liked ur start wid d description of nature... U have got a very mature way of expressing d story...it is immensly intrestng...continue soon...
Nd thnx for the PM dear..
-SmexySmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start...
looking fwd to it.......
sejal1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

So I am posting second part within a day, hmm, are you guys happy? Then drop me few lines of comments. 

Part 2

Both nodded to each other with smile acknowledging that they felt nice to meet each other.

Maan seemed really tough guy and he was wearing white shirt and blue jeans. He had quite attractive features, his wheat color skin was graceful and illuminated with rich complexion, his eyes were really deep like a sea, he was not masculine but he had his own charm. His personality was quite fascinating and mysterious. His eyes could speak more than he ever could. There was a lot of compassion in his eyes. He seemed kind of an aloof guy who preferred to keep into himself.

Maan worked for a Khurana Construction (KC) as a manager. He had been with KC for last four years after finishing his MBA. He had been happily married for last two years. His wife, Geet, had been pregnant for four months now. His happiness was on cloud nine since he came to know that he was going to be a father.

His Dadi found a nice girl for him and he was happy with his arranged marriage. He found his love, his life through this marriage, his wife Geet, filled his life with happiness which wasn't existed before in his struggled life.

He lived in Srinagar but he had to visit Simla for business purpose. KC couldn't afford to travel their employees through air and he chose to travel by bus as his wife had suggested. His wife always liked bus travel. She always enjoyed the small happiness of life; bus was the best place to enjoy the scenic view of places.

The total journey from Srinagar to Simla could take 11 to 12 hours with small breaks. Already half an hour went by and Naaz was in sleep. Her head was moving everywhere and Maan looked at it, he pushed his shoulder close to her head so that her head could lean on his shoulder. As soon as her head found a support, she rested on his shoulder automatically; she felt warmth like she always felt with Amir, her husband. Maan also felt asleep and his head softly laid down on her head though not forcing his head weight on her.

After an hour, they both woke up and she was feeling little nausea, Maan sensed it and he offered her his own window seat and few napkins. He helped her to move towards window seat, he held her one hand with his hand and his other hand was supporting her back very gently to help her changing her seat. When finally she organized herself on a window seat, she felt good because of cool breeze. It made her feel better. Maan was reading a magazine but peeking at her regularly from the corner of his eye to make sure that she was doing fine. His attention was not really caught in the magazine but it was on her pregnant belly. It reminded him his conversation with his wife, Geet.

"Suniye Ji (Please listen), we should also have kids now, I want one beautiful boy like you, who will have same eyes as you do, same features as you do but same smile as I do."Geet said.

"No, it is not fair, I want a girl, only girl, and she will have same hazel brown deep eyes as you do, same rosy cheeks as you do, same smile as you do and same cute face as you have."Maan said.

"No, I said boy means boy."Geet said.

"No Geet, listen to me, I want a girl means girl."Maan said with firmness.

Geet got upset and she made a sad baby face and moved her face on the opposite side of him pretending to avoid his gaze.  

Then he reached out to her and he tickled her back and said "How about twins? A boy and a girl?"

Geet faced towards him quickly with a sweet smile and said "Perfect"

Both hugged and kissed each other.

Naaz found him lost in thoughts and she waved her hands but he didn't notice. Finally she poked him with one finger and he woke up from his trance of thoughts with a sudden tremble.

He felt little disappointed as she broke his tranquility.

Naaz started talking like a baby, "What are you staring at? Haven't you seen any pregnant woman so far?"

Maan was taken aback by her question, he wasn't intentionally doing anything, he was just lost in thoughts about his wife.

"Naaz, I am really sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, and actually I was remembering my wife as she is also pregnant."Maan said apologetically.

Naaz felt bad now for doubting his intention and she was glad as she found the reason to talk, as always she couldn't shut her mouth for so long, she needed to blabber all the time.

"Maan, no problem, in fact that is so exciting that your wife is also pregnant, so how many months she is pregnant?"Naaz asked him enthusiastically.

Maan was in no mood to talk and he was kind of quiet person, he wanted to escape from the conversation hence he said casually, "She is four months pregnant." He moved his face towards other direction so that he couldn't face her to avoid further questions.

She didn't notice his mood, and she continued talking, "Wow, that is so exciting, you both must be on cloud nine, when I came to know about my pregnancy, my husband and I couldn't stop talking about it, we were so excited that we started shopping for toys and we bought so many baby items so far that our house is filled with toys and baby items."

Maan tried not to pay attention to her jabbering but she was telling so joyfully and animatedly that it brought light smile on his face; he rolled his head towards her and pretended to listen to her carefully. He was not really listening to her but he enjoyed her soothing innocent voice which attracted his attention, her childlike behavior and innocent eyes.

Three and half hours of journey had been already passed, Naaz took out her lunch box as she was craving for food, and plus this pregnancy mood swings, made her to crave for sweets, but unfortunately she didn't carry any sweets with her and there was not visibly any sweet shop from the bus.

Road was deserted. It was hard to find any kind of shop there. The bus was passing through mountains, the road was surrounded by a different kind of natural beauty, and mountains look really stiff and warm, but at the same time cold breeze was passing through the body because of bus motion. Mountains were not really green at this time considering it was Fall season where more leaves were on the road rather than on trees, path was made of leaves which could feel like walking on a multicolor carpet, sun was also playing hide and seek with the mountains so sometimes its rays hit the eye and sometimes it was completely dark against eyes.

He looked at Naaz and he sensed some nervousness in her. She was fidgeting hence he asked her, "Naaz, what happened? You look restless." There was worry painted on his face, by this question from him, her baby face was filled with some kind of relief. And she instantly replied "Actually I feel like eating some sweets but I am not carrying any sweets with me." Maan knew this pregnancy mood swings very well as his wife was also pregnant so he laughed softly. He quickly took off the box of "besan ke laddo" (Indian sweet) from his backpack which he bought for his wife and gave it to Naaz. By looking at packing, Naaz realized that he must have bought for someone else so she said, "Maan, I can't take this, looks like you bought for someone else."

Maan replied her "Naaz, please take it, I bought it for my wife but believe me I will be happy if you eat it, I have bought many other stuff for her so she won't mind, in fact you look like you really want sweets right now, so it is ok, please have it and don't worry at all."

Maan's replied made her relaxed and unknowingly she felt faith in him, and her heart made some instant connection with him like they knew each other for so long, she sensed a lot of compassion and confidence in his eyes which were mesmerizing. People make different connection with different people, some connection is magical and this is one of those connections.  She felt that magical connection with him, it wasn't like love she felt for her husband or any sort of that, but something was inexplicable about it which she didn't understand either. The connection which was made by God, the connection where you could trust someone without knowing anything about their past or current, and you could still feel that you knew everything about that person. Without saying anything, they knew much about each other.

SEJAL

Edited by Asha2010 - 13 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hmm....interesting...i must repeat..i have no clue where u are taking the story but looking forward to more....
mitzi11 thumbnail
yu ur unpredectable
dont tell naaz gonner
fall in love with maan
love the story so far
both parts fabulous
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
ambbiha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting story
continue soon
chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update
want to read more
update soon
awesome yaar
both parts are well etched
thnx 4 d pm
Dilsay thumbnail
Hay Sejal I like the concept .

Wants to know the connection between Maan, Geet and Naaz.

Please add me into ur Pm list.