CID

new poll (warning-- very boring) - Page 2

Poll

read the first post and choose, please....

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: darkknight007

you would not mind the duo visiting ur home, will u bhavna???😉😉😉

You reminded me of some stories I had written long back here. 😆

Duo had visited Shagnika's house, Chinnu's house and all....

Kabhi fursat mile toh ek baar dekh lijiye

This is Daya in Chinnu's house.

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heheh I remember that story vis ...

@darkknight ..... hehhee Imagine Adi sir knocking at my door .... I open it and he sees the wall screen with stolen dynamite playing in it !!!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Bhavanab

heheh I remember that story vis ...

@darkknight ..... hehhee Imagine Adi sir knocking at my door .... I open it and he sees the wall screen with stolen dynamite playing in it !!!

You just have to replace Shagnika with your name there...instead of Rosgolla, you'll give him spicy Pulihora. 😆
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Bhavna, imagine Daya saying : Hum log CID se hain. Suna hain aap behosh pade the! Yeah sab hua kaise???

@visrom --- thanx for the stories... i didn't know about them. will check them soon.
Edited by darkknight007 - 13 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@vis ... hehe why pulihora ?? I'll give him ..... patha nahi ... sochna hoga ... I can only make maggi 😛 but aajakl I'm connecting my lappy to TV and seeing an old epi daily !!! He'll knock and I'll first make a face thinking .. uff kaun hai yaar jo iss waqt disturb kar raha hai and I'll open to see him there and Stolen Dynamite on my TV or maybe hum bhi tumhaare dost hai .... 😛

@darkknight ... jab woh kahenge ... I'll faint again !!!
anonymous7 thumbnail
Abhijit : Daya, jaldi se Bhavna ko hospital leke chalo!

ACP : Abhijit............ batao.............. yeah Bhavna tumhe dekhke kyun behoosh ho rahi hain?

Abhijit : Sir................ Mujhe............. kuch malum nahi sir................

ACP : sab kuch malum hain tumhe!!!!!!!!!!
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
feel like playing prank.

We(I and my friends) will approach them then I will ask them to show their identity cards (since I have right as I approached them as CID officers). Then I will ask them what  they are doing here.

They will tell they are here for shooting of CID (Expecting this answer).  Then I will say that we have got some information about mischievous things happening here so we need to talk to them. I will ask my friends to question crew and I will ask question from duo so will take them aside and ask numerous questions and they will answer because they will help CID (thinking me as real cop).

So any damn question is ON now----- before that I need to make list of questions.
chick16. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol suhani,,, wah wt a poll ! 😆

hmm,,, abt d prank thingy i surely would not miss d chance as I luv playing 'em 😉.

So , v wud at 1st col them up n say dat they had ordered 6 big drums of water for some special epi. shooting n v r waiting on some road to bring it to their location n when they will refuse,, i would just start fighting dat nuksaan karwa dia n stuff.....n also dat sum mr. hrishikesh called for d thing 2 be delivered & now you WILL have to pay 4 d thing n buy it..! 😆 & i can very easily waste their 15 mins. !! in revealing d thing,, i will surely go infront of dem n say dat v did all dis cuz are KRAZZY fans of them n want to talk..! 😛

I noe it can be great fun,, as am experienced n full of ideas in pranking people..!! 😈 😆
Edited by chick16. - 13 years ago
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As usual a great poll from u 😆 it is not at all boring Suhani
I dnt think I can play prank with duo.....becoz 4 this I have to say something but that time I am busy with  😍😍😍 & my heart
Edited by debasree04 - 13 years ago
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Where is Shagnika ?