RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ - Page 113

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by adventure_gurl

Manita wearing a long skirt would be nice with a nice blouse. She'll be feeling strange at first then Shantanu will put her at ease telling her she looks goregous or should I say sundar

yes, even I thought so.....and that is what I wrote in my FF
you know Sonali, getting comfortable with skirt is actually easy for her as she is used to wearing Lehenga in dhulwaadi......it is almost same......so maybe she won't feel awkward !!

Manita wearing a long skirt would be nice with a nice blouse. She'll be feeling strange at first then Shantanu will put her at ease telling her she looks goregous or should I say sundar

Long skirt wouldn't be too starnge for her, becuase it's similliar to ghaghra cholis....Right?....

I have bought the DT forward or we can use ShaNak's AT once we get to 150.....
Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
thanks Deepali, girls I gotta go now but will try to back after the episode if not before, lag re ho!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Deepali88

I think veena offline now..i sent a PM to her for new CCC๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Deeps...!!
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Long skirt wouldn't be too starnge for her, becuase it's similliar to ghaghra cholis....Right?....

I have bought the DT forward or we can use ShaNak's AT once we get to 150.....

I wrote the same thing May..........skirt is similar to lehenga aka ghagra cholis๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thanks Deepali, girls I gotta go now but will try to back after the episode if not before, lag re ho!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

See you later Sonali.....

I also need to finish some work....But am still here on and off, for another hour or so.....