Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashi22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Girls how is everyone.I just read some comments about RBO on Nitin twitter from other fans cant believe they are so mean they just want their show back badly.Its really hurt uknow they should respect everyone.and plz I dont mean any fight with anyone.not every fan is like that. Edited by Ashi22 - 13 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

Angel even I thought it was very cute! I gotta leave soon for a hair appointment my sister got me an appointment at the place she usually goes to

ok have break  & have it done& feel relax.............because hair treatment r very relaxing...........
u r leaving now.............?
i will also be leaving in 10 mins..............have to go in dreamland thinking about yasharan....................its already...........12:05...........
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 In a  few minutes, it's close to here, my sister said it's expensive, lol, I'll have to save up for awhile  before the next one lol. I have no clue what to get done. Getting your hair done is always relaxing, but my hair is usually hard to deal with, so they will not be having fun, poor hair stylist that has to deal with my hair lol!😕
angel_9 thumbnail
aww Sonali...........ok once its done may be they get better...........r  ur hairs that hard to deal.............in b\w i forgot to tell u that yesterday i played with colors............becoz of rang panchami........i didn't want to play but my sister &bro dragged me.......& was wet in pink................ok i took three hour to take that color out................ne ways i enjoyed it
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonali and angel..

thanks guys...our characters are etched that way...its surprising that they made me a meek and quite gal...lmao
angel_9 thumbnail
hey Rooj.......
🤗.
hope u enjoyed ur b' day to fullest............
it have been amazing & wonderfulday  today...........

angel_9 thumbnail
Bye guys............
Good neend....................😆
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Bye Angel...and yes i am enjoying it...if u call it being on IF😆
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

everyone's goin ??.. :(

shona is u r here.....once again awesome VM...munni badnam hui!!... lol

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello everyone!😃.....

Just posted about YashAran's latest interview in the DT and saw the thread had been closed.....What an interview!!😃⭐️😍👏....