Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks Angel. How are your projects going? It's Friday evening there so you must be feeling a bit relaxed since you don't have class in the morning.

Karishma hey! I just loved the interview. I am currently trying to open the   knob of the conditioner , it's not budging don't want to break my fingers lol๐Ÿ˜•
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

yashu was like a typical grl shy nervous n giggles but cute n kt loved him a sporty person n fr d frst time i saw him enjoy a intervew so much
 he was relaxed n full on masti maro types

he loves to tease her every sec n poor she only laughs

Hi all... *waves*

KT was very much prficient in his replies. They did sound very natural. Like not some thought out pat reply. Nice ones too.. Yashu was to shy. Though I know that she is very intelligent, she was a tinge tentative... yet very ralxed both were...

Yes I expected to see Yashu to be more mastikhor but this was also good. They were both cute...

angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ sonali.............actually i am not bit i am very relaxed i have got more time.............i am very happy ........as there is tech fest in my  college.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ& i have classes tomorrow.........๐Ÿ˜ก
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
yup jess
 in sbb intervews yashu always masti khor but here she perfers kt to take the role....lol
 he is a gentlemen fr sure n very cute
 he loves to harass her at any given point but thts d cute relationship they share....gr8 frnds:)

lol he was scared cause swapna maam said shes highly talkative.lol hes so funny:)
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Girls guess I have to  wash my hair with just shampoo today, there is no way I am waiting two more hours before  my parents come home so one of them can fix the knob of the conditioner. I have a question. Since everyone that sees me all the time thinks my hair is always oily, should I just use shampoo in my hair for now ? What is your opinion, if  one has oily hair should they be using conditioner?
angel_9 thumbnail
Hey jess...............
yes yashu was  just laughing & he was doing all the masti...................but loved the interview..............๐Ÿ˜†
adventure_gurl thumbnail
aww Angel all the best, I am lucky rarely had classes on Saturdays lol
angel_9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

aww Angel all the best, I am lucky rarely had classes on Saturdays lol

ok i too don't have classes on Saturdays but looks  as we r senior we have do the hard work  before tech fest starts....................this one is special  extra classes .............which i hate the most...............
adventure_gurl thumbnail
my cousin is in Antigua doing medical, he has Saturday classes too, he too often feels stressed. I hope both you and him do well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anyways girls I'll be back later on, take care and will hopefully be on after seeing episode if not before

angel_9 thumbnail
thanks sonali..................
bye...........
have to go now to.............
will try to come after episode......................