RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ - Page 87

Posted: 13 years ago
hey rupa and bona my head is ghumaofying

what did u guys think and what is confirmed..? 

yashu was soooooooooooooo cute closing her ears and shaan( kt )has a small smile seeing that ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes bonu๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HI vatty, nd u r right๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

hey rupa and bona my head is ghumaofying

what did u guys think and what is confirmed..? 

yashu was soooooooooooooo cute closing her ears and shaan( kt )has a small smile seeing that ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi shriya๐Ÿ˜Š

nothing much yaar, just our mad imagination and timepass,lol

hey guys good moring!!  Thos who can post on Telly tadkas wall

please post on the wall as well as under that comment which says segment coming soon... thanking requesting them to upload Shaan and khanak segement saying we are eagerly awaiting it ..keep doing it..till it is uploaded๐Ÿ˜Š

I guess tt wll  post it tomorrow, they may have covered the Holi sng shooting, like they did during Diwali time.
They r probably waiting for saturday, thats when RBO wll telecast Holi epi.
twinoooo and shriyaaa๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— sureee I am eagerly waiting too see that interview.. hope its uploaded today๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by krock

hey guyz whatsup
hi ankiiiiii
why r u missing these days?

ok mere ghar maim diware rbo khel rahi hain thats why im at my sis place ther nomtv hernand its hard to cztch u with u on mobile
hey rupa hands on his has become a normal routine for shaan ๐Ÿ˜†

one more request yaar one die hrd fan ona alam( sure many would have seen her in Yahus

fan page) feels bad that ther are vry comments on RBO starone fan page plus starone main

page(One with DLMH) DP as well as rang badalti odhani page( one with all while shaan

khanak natasha old white DP) 

u get in FB search this RBO pages

Please post yaar she feels sad that only same persons are posting..we need to make it a

regular routine ..If u are not posting in any of these do it regularly plus SWJs fan page   and give feed back to NJs appreciaitngeb

Bye take care enough of my lecutures.๐Ÿ˜Š

hey rupa hands on his has become a normal routine for shaan ๐Ÿ˜†

one more request yaar one die hrd fan ona alam( sure many would have seen her in Yahus

fan page) feels bad that ther are vry comments on RBO starone fan page plus starone main

page(One with DLMH) DP as well as rang badalti odhani page( one with all while shaan

khanak natasha old white DP) 

u get in FB search this RBO pages

Please post yaar she feels sad that only same persons are posting..we need to make it a

regular routine ..If u are not posting in any of these do it regularly plus SWJs fan page   and give feed back to NJs appreciaitngeb

Bye take care enough of my lecutures.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnaks for telling that yaar, we wll do it, I do it in IF pages all the time, nd seen u doing it in staone everyday, really appreciate.

abt shaan hand..*ahem ahem*๐Ÿ˜‰
guys go check out the telly tadaka interview which shals has posted u would die seeing it yasharan were at there best