RBO Chit Chat Corner ~ 18~ - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
Priya Wal is the Anvesha from Remix rite ??????
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Vandoooooooo .... Tereko Itna bada Hieeeeeeeeeeeee Bola !!!!!
Tune Ignore kiya ... hhhhmmmph ..

what is wrong with everyone today ?????
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😆😆

And to everyone else who Hi'ed me😆😆😆 Plz cooperate....I m not reading every post...mereko office se nikal denge😆
bye............guys...................
loved reading ur comments & replies...................
my mom thought i have gone crazy...........& laughing like that to the computer screen.....lol.....
have to go now as i can't control myself 
u guys r amazing...............
Originally posted by shamasallfav

ohkk.......

Haii vandana....hw r u??LT....muwaahhh...muwahh.....*beauty conscious*
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LT??? Are you calling me LaalTein in Madz ki language😆😆😆😆😆
Originally posted by togepe30

Nahi....wo hilti nahi hai...
But u shudve seen that Tapori wala act of SBB.....Ragini n Jay too did that act......KT and Ragz harr cheez ka ulta jawab de rahe the...
Like YM said..Sun....KT said...Nahi sunna...
Waise hi Jay said ....Apun se shaadi karegi....Toh Ragz said......Noo....Never😆😆😆

They talk ekdum ek jaise😆😆😆😆 Even as Shaan and Suhana.....pura character similar hai...even as KT-Ragini....ek jaise behave karte hain....Punjabi connection....Mere favorite hai dono😳😳 I ador Ragini ka Offscreen persona.....I dont really watch SGP regularly....but I love her interview....ekdum bindaas...

There are two tv girls I adore.....Priya Wal and Ragini.....and just came to know ki both are Dec 9th borns and are Saggi's like me😆😆...M a saggi too but birthdate is different😆
i hav cn dat segment.jai looks like a cute teenager infrnt of her😆😆😆😆
yeh u dnt adore yashu?????/
Originally posted by cadbery

CBI join ker le 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arey nahi....I wanted to see if Sasha has YM on her list😆😆😆😆😆 Baat ko samjho na😆😆😆

Nahi....wo hilti nahi hai...
But u shudve seen that Tapori wala act of SBB.....Ragini n Jay too did that act......KT and Ragz harr cheez ka ulta jawab de rahe the...
Like YM said..Sun....KT said...Nahi sunna...
Waise hi Jay said ....Apun se shaadi karegi....Toh Ragz said......Noo....Never😆😆😆

They talk ekdum ek jaise😆 Even as Shaan and Suhana.....pura character similar hai...even as KT-Ragini....ek jaise behave karte hain....Punjabi connection....Mere favorite hai dono😳😳 I ador Ragini ka Offscreen persona.....I dont really watch SGP regularly....but I love her interview....ekdum bindaas...

There are two tv girls I adore.....Priya Wal and Ragini.....and just came to know ki both are Dec 9th borns and are Saggi's like me😆😆...M a saggi too but birthdate is different😆
before going me replying this...........my birthday comes on 9 dec & i am also Saggi.............i like both of them too...........
Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Priya Wal is the Anvesha from Remix rite ??????
Yes wahi !
@Varsha - If I didnt like YM.....Wat wud I be doing gushing abt Yasharan re..!
RBO is the only show I watch.....As much as I adore Ragz n Priya....I dont watch SGP and PKYEK !!😆
Originally posted by angel_9

before going me replying this...........my birthday comes on 9 dec & i am also Saggi.............i like both of them too...........
Yay !! Saggi's rock !

Yay !! Saggi's rock !
me 2 saggi.yes saggis rock😃