Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythrimyna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
there should be something else which happened because abmetzsid tradgedy took place 200-300 years ago but 100 years back something else took place also for which sid is so much after abhay maybe there is a worse story behind it besides maithili Edited by mythrimyna - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mythrimyna

there should be something else which happened because abmetzsid tradgedy took place 200-300 years ago but 100 years back something else took place also for which sid is so much after abhay maybe there is a worse story behind it besides maithili

agree, really something great has happend with Sid after Mitz death.
mythrimyna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

yes i still feel since abhay is emotional type they showed him in pain thinking of sid but sid knows to control so we have never seen him break for abhay but maybe just maybe sid really loves abhay still. and also siddhanth karnick himself said that once we viewers know the whole back story we will sympathize for sid so lets wait and watch
because just look at this pic from which angle does it look like they hate eachother 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

In short he just wants that ring and Pia both.

i agree...

he wants the ring to be powerful than chand...abhay and the volturis....

and he wants piya to hurt abhay...

what a master planning which will fail for sure because abhay will never let it happen at all...and somewhere panchi might be the reason for him to loose too...because of love....he might for fall in love with her in real....
Mages thumbnail

there should be something else which happened because abmetzsid tradgedy took place 200-300 years ago but 100 years back something else took place also for which sid is so much after abhay maybe there is a worse story behind it besides maithili

thats what i have been thinking also...there is sure something else happened beside maithilli....maithilli story is just the part not the heart....i think there is more to it....
mishu4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sid wants to rule d world
as he said "iske tarah 4-5 aur bevkuf mill jaye and ill rule d world":

<3
mishu4eva
Mages thumbnail

we all think alike....and haseena has some motherly affections towards sid...we need to wait and watch the rest of the FB...maithilli story is not the only story...we don't even know how sid turn into a vampire...how chand turns him...and also maithilli disaster happened 200 years ago...100 years of maithilli...another 100 years of SidBhay-ChanDeena....what must happened then....
Mages thumbnail

yes i still feel since abhay is emotional type they showed him in pain thinking of sid but sid knows to control so we have never seen him break for abhay but maybe just maybe sid really loves abhay still. and also siddhanth karnick himself said that once we viewers know the whole back story we will sympathize for sid so lets wait and watch
because just look at this pic from which angle does it look like they hate eachother 

i love the pic...they are so cute and hot in the pic😳....

well this pic was taken when they are a human...they wore ancient venetian attire😳

yup both bros really had a good bonding which had destoryed by maithilli....i just can't believe it at all...

well like i say...maithilli is part of the story...there is the heart of the story for siblings rivarly...we still don't know how sid turn into a vampire....SidBhay-ChanDeena lived with each other...what happen then...what made chand disown his son sid for the other son abhay...what must have happened.....

now we only know that both bros were madly in love with maithilli...but maithilli chose only abhayendra....sid-abhayendra died saving maithilli....

now we need to know the cause of the rivarly...its definetly not maithilli....there is something big to it...since sid was abt to steal the ring one upon time too...
koyal-kajal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

we all think alike....and haseena has some motherly affections towards sid...we need to wait and watch the rest of the FB...maithilli story is not the only story...we don't even know how sid turn into a vampire...how chand turns him...and also maithilli disaster happened 200 years ago...100 years of maithilli...another 100 years of SidBhay-ChanDeena....what must happened then....

exactly but please i really wish they show it fast .as it is for abmetz secret they took 2 months dont tell me they will take 4 for this
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: koyal-kajal

exactly but please i really wish they show it fast .as it is for abmetz secret they took 2 months dont tell me they will take 4 for this

i agree...i hope they show fast and not drag....